Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 10:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] Smart Contract Development — Solidity, Rust, CUDA, any chain  (Read 16 times)
mangust07 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:33:56 PM
 #1

Hi everyone,

I'm a smart contract developer offering custom development services. I write clean, gas-efficient code and can work on any EVM-compatible chain or Solana.

What I offer:

ERC-20 / BEP-20 / SPL tokens — standard or with custom logic (taxes, limits, vesting, reflections)

Smart contracts — staking, farming, vesting, airdrops, presales, multisig

Custom logic — if you can describe it, I can build it

Optimization — gas reduction, code review, security fixes

Languages & stacks:

Solidity (Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Base, Arbitrum)

Rust (Solana, Anchor)

CUDA / C++ (if your project needs GPU-accelerated logic off-chain)

Assembly (low-level optimization, reverse engineering)

Chains I work with:

Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Base, Arbitrum, Solana, and other EVM-compatible networks.

Why me:

I care about clean code and security, not just "it compiles"

I understand low-level performance — from gas optimization to CUDA kernels

I communicate clearly and deliver on time

Pricing:

Depends on complexity. Simple ERC-20 — from $[XX]. Custom contracts — quote after we discuss the spec. Payment in USDT / USDC / ETH / BNB.

Contact:

Email: swarshik3872@gmail.com

If you have an idea — send me a DM with a short description. I'll tell you if it's doable, how long it takes, and what it costs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!