|
UpTober (OP)
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:25:44 PM |
|
Most gamblers start gambling for fun and with little expectations, but later they become more aggressive in gambling and then they cannot control themselves. In the beginning, they bet on one or two matches and feel excited, then gradually they increase the amount of bets, (at this time if one or two wins come in their favor, then they have a false confidence in themselves), although while gambling continues, they think that they can quit gambling at any time or if more than one result goes against them, then they will quit the game, but in reality this does not happen. In reality, it is seen that due to several consecutive results going against them, the gambler gambles more aggressively to recover the past losses, which makes it seem that the result goes against them again and he starts playing again like this but he is completely involved in gambling and even if he wants to, he cannot come back from there later.
But the interesting thing is that sometimes defeat does not only make a gambler addicted to gambling, but some wins make the gambler completely addicted to gambling. For example, after a big win, the gambler feels that he has learned to make completely correct decisions in gambling and then he starts gambling more from that feeling, which makes him completely immersed in gambling.
So I think the beginning of gambling is very important and it is important for the gambler to control himself and make decisions. Because if we cannot control ourselves, then we will definitely become addicted to gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1544
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:37:03 PM |
|
If anyone is already addicted, it is not a matter of winning or losses, the person will only be having the urge to gamble at the time so far the person is having money that he can use to gamble.
I was an addict before , I have several losses. But the problem is that I was looking for a strategy that can help me in making money from gambling, but which were all failed. These is how addiction actually will begin.
Long term thinking of making money from gambling is actually the reason.
|
|
|
|
|
leonair
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:46:32 PM |
|
If anyone is already addicted, it is not a matter of winning or losses, the person will only be having the urge to gamble at the time so far the person is having money that he can use to gamble.
I was an addict before , I have several losses. But the problem is that I was looking for a strategy that can help me in making money from gambling, but which were all failed. These is how addiction actually will begin.
Long term thinking of making money from gambling is actually the reason.
Yes, it is absolutely true. I have seen some of my friends who have lost a lot of money in gambling and have repeatedly decided to quit gambling. They are seen staying away from gambling until they are in financial crisis but whenever they get money they keep gambling. And what if they get someone else's funds in their hands, they also gamble with them. I asked them about this one day and they said that when they get funds, they think that if they use them in gambling, then they can make some profit from it and spend it on themselves. They are very addicted to the addiction of free money. This makes people emotional because of which they gamble for entertainment at first but later that entertainment turns into a deep addiction.
|
|
|
|
|
Ruttoshi
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:59:59 PM |
|
Your mindset towards gambling is what will determine if you will be addicted or not. Some gamblers do deviate from responsible gambling to irresponsible gambling after a little mistake that has cost them a big loss or after having over confidence in themselves after a long winning streak.
Addiction is what we should try to avoid because if you're addicted, you're no longer in control of yourself. You can just keep gambling with any money that comes your way due to the urge in you.
|
|
|
|
|
Mr_Brilliant$
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:08:59 PM |
|
Everything you have stated is just how fun becomes addiction. From thinking you have already hacked it to gambling more than expected and lossing for others, to loosing and trying to recover for others too. You made mention of self control which I agree with you, but... That's it, there's a but. Self control is good, but just only that can't help. You need something to back that up whch is having a detailed plan of when to stop. Just relying on yourself to stop might become dangerous when you don't have a structured plan on when to stop. For example:
If I loose more than three times, I will stop gambling.
If I win two times in a row and I win for a third time, I will stop gambling. Or if I fail after two wins, I will stop gambling.
Each person can detail his or own based on their self. It should be how your strategy can be used in the structure of a fail safe.
|
|
|
|
|
Yorubek
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:12:06 PM |
|
The purpose of gambling is not the same for everyone, some gamble for fun and some for getting rich quick, they think that gambling means getting money quickly through which they can improve financially and manage their life better, in reality, their idea or knowledge about gambling is completely wrong. Gambling is for entertainment and when entertainment becomes the main purpose of getting money quickly, it is not limited to entertainment. The main purpose of gambling is entertainment and I gamble with that purpose with a small amount of money within my means that I can lose, as a result, the loss of money does not affect my life, so I can enjoy the fun of gambling and gamble while maintaining self-control over myself.
|
|
|
|
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 378
Merit: 309
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:18:07 PM |
|
I believe one of the most obvious indicators of gambling going from fun to an addiction is when the individual no longer feels as though they have control over the decision to gamble. At some point they become preoccupied with the thoughts about their next wager, they are always looking for cash to gamble with, or they do not feel at ease anytime they are not playing.
At this point the excitement of winning and disappointment of losing aren't even the issue anymore, it's the urge to just gamble that's the problem. Which is why it is crucial to identify those signs early, before gambling start affecting your finances, relationships, and probably your peace of mind.
I use to watch videos of addicted gamblers sharing their story on how gambling destroyed their life so badly. So my piece of advice to any gambler is to always pay attention to your behaviour towards gambling, and if gambling have started affecting your peace of mind then that's a sign to take a break.
|
|
|
|
Findingnemo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:26:03 PM |
|
So based on your logic everyone who gambles will get addicted eventually? Maybe not, there are still majority of gamblers can control their gambling actions depends on their financial risk tolerance and very few bad apples get rogue and end up causing chaos. While one who knows what they are gambling and sticks to their limits can go on without making a mess and my only suggestion will be don't make it as a daily habit.
|
|
|
|
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6583
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:37:29 PM |
|
Your mindset towards gambling is what will determine if you will be addicted or not. Some gamblers do deviate from responsible gambling to irresponsible gambling after a little mistake that has cost them a big loss or after having over confidence in themselves after a long winning streak.
It is not a little mistake, it is a mistake that will definitely happen and it is serious until the person know that gambling should be done with little amount of money. Yes, after a big loss, it could be a big problem, but it can be acute and not chronic. I have seen someone before that used his parent money to gamble, it became a problem for him and he regretted it. When he was unable to recover the money, his parents know about it. But they forgave him and that was the last time he gambled according to the last time that him and I talked about it. It can be a big problem, but the person can stop gambling if he learned lessons as soon as possible.
|
|
|
|
ZeroVinsonN
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 644
Merit: 344
It takes a second for treasure to become trash
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:48:55 PM |
|
If I loose more than three times, I will stop gambling.
If I win two times in a row and I win for a third time, I will stop gambling. Or if I fail after two wins, I will stop gambling.
Each person can detail his or own based on their self. It should be how your strategy can be used in the structure of a fail safe.
I think most people start out like this but over time they start to forget about the very rules they set for themselves but if they can manage to stay consistent then addiction can be avoided. I usually have a weekly bankroll, I do whatever I can to stick to it and to make that easier for myself I don't start the week on Sunday, I start on Friday, and if for any reason I run through the particular amount of money I planned on gambling with for the week before the week runs out I stop gambling (I did not say if my account got empty because most time I exhaust my bankroll but there is still fund in the account), and only start again once the new week starts, winning or losing doesn't matter much.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
samadam007
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:01:53 PM |
|
The purpose of gambling is not the same for everyone, some gamble for fun and some for getting rich quick, they think that gambling means getting money quickly through which they can improve financially and manage their life better, in reality, their idea or knowledge about gambling is completely wrong. Gambling is for entertainment and when entertainment becomes the main purpose of getting money quickly, it is not limited to entertainment. The main purpose of gambling is entertainment and I gamble with that purpose with a small amount of money within my means that I can lose, as a result, the loss of money does not affect my life, so I can enjoy the fun of gambling and gamble while maintaining self-control over myself.
Whether you’re gambling for entertainment or not, just make sure gambling for survival is not among. I know many people that start gambling back to back whenever they have an incoming expenses and need money to take care of it. Once a person start depending on gambling to clear bills, and it doesn’t favour him… he automatically puts himself under unecessary pressure and eventually lose the little money because he is chasing losses. The best thing is get busy with a real job and hobby alongside. It is the easiest way not to get too addicted to gambling because your attention is shifted to other things. This can make it easier to control.
|
|
|
|
|
KiaKia
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:05:50 PM |
|
Here is what's happening, many people started gambling the right way, they have rules and limitations but as gambling gets excited over time they slowly started to forget those rules and limitations.
How many gamblers have reminded themselves that they need to keep. Gambling the way they started? I've trained one youth in my area online using communication only and things were great for a while.
One afternoon he messaged me that he has lost $400 in gambling, my question was how then he started to mumble, that's how I knew that he lost his track and got greedy, it is not easy to be a responsible gambler.
|
|
|
|
|
Mrbluntzy
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:06:24 PM |
|
But the interesting thing is that sometimes defeat does not only make a gambler addicted to gambling, but some wins make the gambler completely addicted to gambling.
If wins makes the gambler to completely lose control of their self, then they are not fit to gamble, they should focus on other sources of entertainment and leave gambling, the reason the person could lose control is because they are already beginning to get depending on the fast money that is expected to come out from gambling. If someone is a rich dude and not extremely dependent on making profit from gambling, it would be difficult for them to get addicted, I don't mean that some people like that doesn't get addicted but not many rich dude gets addicted to gambling, I mean those that struggled to become wealthy.
|
|
|
|
|
cryptomaniac_xxx
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:08:42 PM |
|
So I think the beginning of gambling is very important and it is important for the gambler to control himself and make decisions. Because if we cannot control ourselves, then we will definitely become addicted to gambling.
Making the right decision is the key, when to quit or maybe it's good that we will stop if we are in a losing streak. Or maybe we just need some break at all and forget about gambling and maybe that will be the time that you will realized that it's better to learn and prioritize things in your life so that you won't get addicted to it. The thing is that there are gamblers who think that they can make gambling a living, something that can give them food in the table and survived. Unless you are that 1% of all gamblers that has the ability or like a pro poker player that you can win consistently with your talent, gambling shouldn't be treated to give you that income.
|
RAZED | | | 100% | WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | |
NO KYC | | | RAZE THE LIMITS ► PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
yudi09
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:09:54 PM |
|
Being willing to do anything to get money to gamble is a severe addiction that falls into the “severe” category and can lead to disaster for the individual. It often starts with a winning streak. Feeling relieved after a win, the person keeps repeating the behavior—even when losing, they still experience a sense of satisfaction when withdrawing an amount larger than the initial deposit. The culmination of this mindset is the belief that gambling will provide money and help solve their problems—when in fact, that is precisely the beginning of their downfall.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6587
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:11:19 PM |
|
If anyone is already addicted, it is not a matter of winning or losses, the person will only be having the urge to gamble at the time so far the person is having money that he can use to gamble.
I was an addict before , I have several losses. But the problem is that I was looking for a strategy that can help me in making money from gambling, but which were all failed. These is how addiction actually will begin.
Long term thinking of making money from gambling is actually the reason.
I think anyone can become addicted to anything for more reasons than we have time to type out here. Interesting that you talk about the making money aspect instead of being addicted to the entertainment side. I think that shows that people's addictions can be incredibly different. It sounds like your addiction was in trying to develop a strategy that can beat the house. There is a line in a song that seems relevant to this... When talking about a drug dealer being addicted to making money, "The irony of selling drugs is sort of like you're using them. I guess there's two sides to what substance abuse is."
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Junii
Full Member
 

Activity: 350
Merit: 174
Not chasing hype just accumulating freedom
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:12:53 PM |
|
So I think the beginning of gambling is very important and it is important for the gambler to control himself and make decisions. Because if we cannot control ourselves, then we will definitely become addicted to gambling.
Bro many of the beginners think gambling is all about money but if it's all about money how people still doing it again and again after huge loses. I believe it's all about emotion because the chemical our brain releases during bet is addictive and because of this our brain start craving for it so deep down the whole game is on emotions but some people think they will earn money from it may be they start it because of money but emotions trap the person to do it consistently.
|
|
|
|
5W-KILO
Full Member
 

Activity: 437
Merit: 196
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:13:43 PM |
|
This is why gambling is like a Belgian Malinois, if you don't nurture and train the dog from time to time the dog will become a total nuke on you and they will start bitting you if care isn't taken.
This is why gambling needs similar leash too, you need to put everything under control, we mostly gamble for fun like you said but this mainly works if you fix time on your gambling activities and also fix an amount that you will keep using.
If you get lost in the excitements you will surely lose your way and start doing the wrong things, like spending too much time on casinos and increasing the amount that you are already used to.
|
|
|
|
|
Jaycoinz
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:28:25 PM |
|
The problem is not even about winning, a lot of people have issues with being disicplined, so it doesn't matter if they win or lose. According to psychology people that tend to get addicted to something they start doing have a compulsive behaviour and there are also others that get addicted to gambling because they chase the dopamine feeling that it comes with, meaning that they don't really mind 8f they win or lose, this type of gamblers don't even mind how destructive their addiction gets because dopamine becomes a drug to them.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Showlove01
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:31:55 PM |
|
That is why I believe only few or no gambler gamble for fun or entertainment because at some point in time they will always revenge their losses and normally it is very difficult or hard for someone to let go of their losses especially when it is money they can not afford to lose. Yes, sometimes winning can make someone become addicted to gambling because when someone win for some period of time they will get this feeling that winning is very easy and it will continue going that way which is a wrong information they are giving themselves because no one is always perfect.
|
|
|
|
|