Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 02:48:35 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ISO: Ballet Cold Storage Cards (Unloaded or Loaded)  (Read 115 times)
Super-Bullish (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 117
Merit: 34


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:02:27 PM
 #1

Hey everyone! I’ve recently started diving into collecting Ballet cold storage cards and am looking to expand the collection.
Whether they are unloaded or loaded, standard releases, or event/conference editions (like past summits or special series), I'm interested in seeing what you have available.
Drop a comment or shoot me a DM with pictures, prices, and details on what you're looking to part with. Let's make some deals!

Hope the week has been good to you!

Cheers!

krogoth
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1477
Merit: 226


Krogothmanhattan alt account


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 10:31:48 PM
 #2

Reach out to Mopar.....I think he has em all and probably extras

[ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]
N o n - c u s t o d i a l   B T C   →   X M R   a t o m i c   s w a p s
███████  |       NO KYC       |   NO ACCOUNTS   |     0.7% FEE     |  ███████
Super-Bullish (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 117
Merit: 34


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:37:07 PM
 #3

Thank you so much!!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3673


EIN: 82-3893490


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:52:01 PM
 #4

Reach out to Mopar.....I think he has em all and probably extras

there are 22 ballets that I do not have (that I am aware of) most of which were private issue and most of those projects are now dead so I have not had luck getting those cards. A few of which are the redemption cardsmiths cards (at least 5 or 6 that I am missing but could be more) so it could easily be closer to 30.

that said I have close to if not over 300 unique ballet wallets.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Super-Bullish (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 117
Merit: 34


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 02:19:24 PM
 #5

Thank you to those who have reached out bare with as I get through the messages today after work. Very grateful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!