Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 02:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If today was your last day  (Read 46 times)
Lontor (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 56
Merit: 61


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:03:42 PM
 #1

Imagine working all the days of your life, since 2018 and you have been storing so many Bitcoin for the future of your child and partner then one day a criminal point a gun to your head....

He says, "today is your last day" what are you going to do?

You won't even remember that you have some Bitcoin somewhere, the fear will take over.
Or you summon your courage and say to yourself, I worked for my Bitcoin and I am going to be the one to spend it
 
Sounds Fictional right?

That's because it is, I have a friend who is a movie writer, he asked me why there isn't a movie about Bitcoin where the holder have to fight to survive simply because if he died his Bitcoin will be lost and his wife and child will suffer, there is more to the gun point though.

I'm just thinking, any of these makes sense? What do you guys think?
If you can take the role of this writer what would you add or remove?
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6583


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:10:25 PM
 #2

This is not related to services at all. It is more related to bitcoin discussion I think.

I do not know about how the movie can go, but I know more about reality. Bitcoin inheritance plan is very important. There are different ones, but the two that are mostly discussed about on this forum are: going for multising or time/height lock.

You can read about both. Maybe it could help in the storyline.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!