In philosophy there is what is called argumentum ad miserecordiam which is referred to as a type of fallacy that appeals to mercy and pity rather proof and facts. This is a logical fallacy that you think you would win an argument without any proof or evidence but by making the other person feel pity for you and grant your request.
In a case where you are expected to carry out a task not because the task is the right thing to do but rather because someone will feel bad if you don't..
I took out some time to think of the connection of this fallacy with Bitcoin and of course I got the clarification that I needed, firstly I can clearly say that Bitcoin can be referred to as anti-ad Misericordiam money why because it simply points us to the logic of Bitcoin and not our emotions, so i can say Bitcoin was designed to remove argumentum ad mesiricudiam from money, that's why you can not simply ban Bitcoin because your friend or brother lost there funds in crypto because you can lose money even in stocks, bitcoin does not really care about your experiences, it doesn't freeze your account simply because it wants to impress someone else, it really cannot be controlled by someone's feelings or emotions.
What you've said makes a lot of sense, but if we look closely, is there any system that rewards based on pity? The fiat system rewards based on social status, hard/smart work, connection, etc—the world is not as kind as to say reward is given because of pity or a sob story.
The construct that comes close (but not entirely) instead is meritocracy: where it rewards based on your input and hard work without favouritism. I feel this best depicts the philosophical nature of Bitcoin—after all, that's what Bitcoin wanted: equal opportunity for all, but in reality, especially in the economical part, it isn't exactly so. Things like early adopters and those with huge financial advantage tend to gain more from the system.
P.S: Although I said meritocracy is the closest way to describe Bitcoin, it still doesn't satisfy Bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't just reward merit since it doesn't care if you gained you Bitcoin by accumulating for years or you inherited it. So I'd say
Bitcoin provides equal opportunity without promising equal outcome