Elainebue (OP)
Jr. Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
|
 |
Today at 07:03:38 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
|
Power.Win | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook
|
|
|
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2840
No to Euro CBDC
|
 |
Today at 07:15:21 AM |
|
At the moment, I only deposit every now and then, but if you want to take sports betting or poker seriously, you’d be better off setting aside a bankroll and placing bets as a fixed percentage of that amount. Depending on how you’re getting on, you may need to increase or decrease your stake size to avoid going bust. Having a bankroll for playing casino games doesn’t make much sense, unless you prefer the convenience of depositing once and not having to deposit again for a while, rather than depositing every week. However, for many people this is dangerous because if they see a lot of money in their account and hit a losing streak, they might go on a gambling binge and blow in a single day what was supposed to last them a month.
|
|
|
|
Elainebue (OP)
Jr. Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
|
 |
Today at 07:26:12 AM |
|
At the moment, I only deposit every now and then, but if you want to take sports betting or poker seriously, you’d be better off setting aside a bankroll and placing bets as a fixed percentage of that amount. Depending on how you’re getting on, you may need to increase or decrease your stake size to avoid going bust. Having a bankroll for playing casino games doesn’t make much sense, unless you prefer the convenience of depositing once and not having to deposit again for a while, rather than depositing every week. However, for many people this is dangerous because if they see a lot of money in their account and hit a losing streak, they might go on a gambling binge and blow in a single day what was supposed to last them a month.
Yeah, that makes sense. I can see why having a separate bankroll would be useful for sports betting or poker especially if you're placing bets regularly. For casual casino play though, i think keeping a smaller fixed amount makes more sense than leaving a big balance sitting there. It'd be way too easy to keep playing after a bad streak.
|
Power.Win | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook
|
|
|
|
Awaklara
|
 |
Today at 07:31:21 AM |
|
In the past, I did not set a limit for my gambling capital. So I could spend more on gambling and have difficulties meeting my needs at the end of the month. Now I only gamble with a budget that I have calculated, because my income is not large, so my gambling budget is also not large. I adjust it according to my gambling activities. Now I think, for fun, I don't need to spend more.
|
|
|
|
|
Futurexxx
|
 |
Today at 07:32:59 AM |
|
When dealing with gambling, I am already aware of the side effects of it, and how someone can easily get addicted if he or she doesn't control themselves while gambling. So it's because of that I gamble with a budgeted amount, like if for any reason I lose all of this money, then am done for the day, and to be honest, it has really helped me in controlling my gambling harbit because if I gamble more than I ought to, I may land myself in a very big problem while gambling, by gambling with more than I can afford to lose or going beyond my gambling limit. So I do have a gambling budget that if I eventually exhaust it while gambling, then I will definitely call it a quit that day.
|
|
|
|
|
OsaiEmma
|
 |
Today at 07:36:01 AM |
|
You should've set up a poll to properly figure this out. Personally, I don't usually assign a specific amount, I just deposit what I feel like after making my expenses and set aside my savings. Since I don't often gamble, I put in a little amount to try out my luck; I do this sporadically and not periodically. If I start setting out a specific budget for gambling, or have it at the back of my mind that I will need to gamble, so I need keep some funds for it; then, it turns into a habit and I've started taking gambling more seriously than I would want to.
|
|
|
|
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5555
Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing
|
 |
Today at 07:43:25 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
If you're going to ask the question to everyone else, why not answer it yourself? What do you do? Gamble til flat broke if losing, or play with a brain and lose your set amount? Personally I will gamble to my wallet is empty as I am always optimistic that a big hit is coming, especially if I am playing limbo. I have mentioned betting in units when it comes to sportbetting but that is not something I really do, although it is the smart move.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
rbynxx
|
 |
Today at 07:50:24 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
When its feel like tighten in a budget, I'd really have something like a fix deposit for a week or so, then if by chance that goes as a win let it ride until I withdraw it or in unfortunate circumstance will be in a loss I have something in queue. Before, I really don't set but when the losses keeps piling I really said to myself to not happen it again, I guess that's a good lesson way back then, probably a win-win situation for me. I feel like I can gamble controllably now. You should've set up a poll to properly figure this out.
Would have been good if done beforehand, I don't think that option is available again.
|
|
|
|
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1550
|
 |
Today at 07:58:46 AM |
|
I've been saying this for a long time, the basis for gambling is having ironclad rules. There are always 3 rules: 1 time in play 2 expenditure limit 3 common sense The time in play limits any form of exaggeration, setting a playing limit (example 20 minutes) whether you are winning or losing that daily or weekly limit should NOT be exceeded. The set spending limit whether it is daily or weekly must NOT be exceeded, if you have a budget of $10 per week NEVER exceed it. Common sense embraces the first two rules, but it is that way of reasoning to avoid unpleasant situations. Rightly reduce the chances of winning with these limits, but also drastically reduce the chances of any personal economic disaster.
|
|
|
|
|
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1625
|
 |
Today at 08:01:15 AM |
|
I don't like the idea of basing my budget on your feelings. That's a problematic approach because it would definitely affect me as a gambler if I lost it. It would wreck me. So I would have a budget for it or, as you say, a fixed bankroll.
The next idea, IMO, after having that bankroll, is knowing when to take profits and when to stop. Like a rule you set for yourself to stop gambling if you reach a certain percentage.
|
|
|
|
|
Yablee0
|
 |
Today at 08:10:48 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
It all depends on what you want in your gambling streak. But ordinarily, it's better for a gambler to come up with a budget before starting as to know what he's doing and when to call it a day. However, remember that gamble can be so addictive and sometimes can be uncontrollable too. Hence setting up a budget is one major strategy that can keep a gambler on track so that he wouldn't gamble above his limit and what he can afford to lose. Again, setting up a budget in our games is good no doubt, but another thing is to be able to keep to it. This is another challenging part that many gambler's are still struggling to meet up to and I think this is the most important part we should look into.
|
|
|
|
|
cryptomaniac_xxx
|
 |
Today at 08:15:09 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I don't set any specific budget to be honest, but I do control my deposits. There were days that my initial deposit is enough for me to continue playing and then win some money. But if there are day that I feel that even if I deposit more, I can't get back and recover my initial losses. If that is the case, then I will just simply stop playing and will try to fight it out and saying myself that I'm not that lucky today as compare to yesterday. At least I quiet myself and not forcing the issue that might result in me losing more money.
|
RAZED | | | 100% | WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | |
NO KYC | | | RAZE THE LIMITS ► PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Perfectbaby
|
 |
Today at 08:20:41 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
It is only irresponsible gambler that would just fund whatever in their hands without setting limits to how much they should be using to gamble and not. Of course, I can’t just carelessly jump into gambling without at least allocating a specific amount to gamble and whenever such amount has been exhausted then I wouldn’t mind stopping for the main time and whenever I refill my budget then I can continue gambling gambling again, without excessively funding my account just to make sure I recover everything that I am using to gambling. Of course as a gambler it’s good to always have gambling allocations.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
|
Ashawowo(OS)
|
 |
Today at 08:21:42 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
Whenever I receive my Salary, I've a definite sum I dedicate to gambling which stays in a separate wallet. I only deposit into my casino account from it. I try my best to share it into weeks and manage it properly and that entails depositing only once per session. When the funds in that wallet is finished, I try my best to prevent myself from sending any money there until the next income arrives. I don't actually set a definite limit, I only deposit the money I'll use for a particular gambling session in the casino so that when it finishes, I call it a day.
|
|
|
|
|
OsaiEmma
|
 |
Today at 08:22:01 AM |
|
You should've set up a poll to properly figure this out.
Would have been good if done beforehand, I don't think that option is available again. Yeah, you're right about that. That's why I said the OP should've done it before hand. I've been saying this for a long time, the basis for gambling is having ironclad rules. There are always 3 rules: 1 time in play 2 expenditure limit 3 common sense The time in play limits any form of exaggeration, setting a playing limit (example 20 minutes) whether you are winning or losing that daily or weekly limit should NOT be exceeded. The set spending limit whether it is daily or weekly must NOT be exceeded, if you have a budget of $10 per week NEVER exceed it. Common sense embraces the first two rules, but it is that way of reasoning to avoid unpleasant situations. Rightly reduce the chances of winning with these limits, but also drastically reduce the chances of any personal economic disaster.
I feel these are somewhat excessive, or maybe not—I just can't relate to it. I feel these rules are basically for those who are tilting towards gambling addiction, or those that often deplete their funds while gambling. For them, I think it is reasonable to set up these stop gaps/valves to control their gambling habits and help save their funds.
|
|
|
|
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1128
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 08:23:52 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I tried doing that some years back, it's actually a good idea. The best format is to allocate x amount per month for all gambling needs, including any games or bets. You could deposit to any number of sites as much time till the balance is not depleted. When it does, you stop for the month be it in 1 week or 3 days. The reason it failed for me is I used to complete my budget beforehand but after that I found better deals and odds that are much better than what I have already tried. i.e. it won't work for an addicted gambler.
|
|
|
|
Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1078
Merit: 346
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 08:30:53 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I'm the type that normally deposits when I feel like gambling because I don't gamble every day; I only gamble on weekends. Setting up a good bankroll before gambling makes it easier for you to know when to stop and call it a day, especially for those who gamble every day. But the truth still remains that most gamblers that usually have a fixed bankroll still go above their limit just because they always have this feeling that they are going beat the casino in their next deposit. So it's just a matter of discipline and self-control all.
|
|
|
|
|
New Judgement
|
 |
Today at 08:31:20 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
different gamblers have their different modes of operation. You can’t know the exact number gamblers that set up a budget limit before they start playing, but I know that there are many gamblers that do that. Any figure that’s given to you here is a lie, but you just have to realize that there are gamblers that don’t gamble without setting a budget. There are also those that don’t bother doing that they just deposit money when they feel like gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
Bd officer
|
 |
Today at 08:34:38 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I usually consider myself different from others because I create a fixed monthly budget for gambling. For example, I set aside 3% of my monthly income and spend it on gambling throughout the month. This is how I spend my money on gambling. I don't have to fix a budget before I start playing because I bet on 2-4 sports a week, which is not a lot.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1348
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 08:35:14 AM |
|
I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
Hmmm. As I understand the topic, both choices still fall under the same category of having fixed bankroll before gambling since the gambler that deposit based on their feeling still sets a fixed bankroll before he can gamble unless you mentioned they deposit again right after they bust their initial bankroll. The only difference is the planning time on what bankroll size they will use. Personally, I do deposit an amount based on what I feels like playing since gambling is not originally part of my spending so I don’t give it much importance on my budgeting. I just have a limits on how much I should spend on gambling in general.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|