Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 11:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you set a fixed bankroll before gambling?  (Read 639 times)
lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1232
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
Today at 04:01:59 PM
 #61

Very possible that we set a fix ed banktoll right before we start gambling, but how many gamblers can withstand not going beyond their budget in gambling, this is where emotional control set in and how disciplined we are in gambling, it is not about just playing games randomly and enjoying having fun, but do we have the abilities that requires us to maintain our stance on any experience we have in gambling.
It is quite simple to set betting limit before the excitement at the gambling table get in the way of our clear headed thinking. The lure of continuous capital growth makes it hard to resist the temporary excitement of victory.

The ability to control the uncontrollable need for gambling has turned out to be an important factor influencing the financial welfare of capital owner in the long term. Willpower runs out when the capital is used up, which differentiates those having fun from those facing tragedy.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 04:09:00 PM
 #62

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

I set deposit limits that I can spend in one week. Although sometimes I might spend it all in a single gaming session like slots, I will decide not to gamble once my budget is used up at the beginning. I am more in control if I only bet on sports. I can divide it into several bets on the weekend and other matches.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 04:10:02 PM
 #63

I decide how much I am going to deposit just before making the deposit, I don't make it a regular habit or include that in to the monthly budget either, just do that with a little money that doesn't hurt me and mostly to play the slots and rarely for sports betting and other games. Either way it is good to set a budget depends on what kind of player you are which is just the first step, ultimately try stick to it forever that is kind of the slipping step for most players when they are get carried away by the emotions.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Out of mind
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1330
Merit: 460


I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹


View Profile
Today at 04:10:56 PM
 #64

Very possible that we set a fix ed banktoll right before we start gambling, but how many gamblers can withstand not going beyond their budget in gambling, this is where emotional control set in and how disciplined we are in gambling, it is not about just playing games randomly and enjoying having fun, but do we have the abilities that requires us to maintain our stance on any experience we have in gambling.

There are many people who set a certain amount of money to gamble, but very few people do not exceed the budget, but in my opinion, most gamblers exceed the budget and cannot maintain their mentality. In gambling, it is very important to maintain emotional control and mental discipline, only those who can follow the rules on these things correctly can be at a certain level. However, in my opinion, most people gamble randomly and play for fun, and many do not enter for fun. However, in any case, it is good if a certain amount is fixed in gambling and it is very important to keep yourself in control and you should gamble with experience.

Alpha Marine
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 617


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 04:21:40 PM
 #65

I don't set a fixed bankroll, but I have a range. There is a certain range it will get to, and I will know within myself that I'm going above my limit, and it's usually relative to how much I have in total that period. For example, if I have $300 in total, my range for gambling will be anything less than $100.
That is how I check myself. On a few occasions, I might be indisciplined and go above my range, but it doesn't happen often because I don't have a lot of time, and I don't get to the limit.

I think setting a fixed budget makes it too strict and difficult to follow. It's not realistic to have a specific amount as the amount you gamble with daily, weekly, or monthly. I don't think anyone can be that systemic.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:23:39 PM
 #66

Yes, actually I am the kind of person who fixes his budget before depositing in a crypto casino. I personally believe that is the best strategy to stay responsible with one's gambling and betting habits. If I had the feeling or if I felt like depositing anything I wanted or anything I felt like, I believe it would degenerate in an spiral which I would deposit more and more money through the time, which could eventually lead me to deposit more than I am willing to lose to the casino or the bookmaker. So yes, I am the kind of person who just counts the money before depositing.
Usually it is just a dozen of bucks. Since I am a casual gambler.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
M47AK16
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 387



View Profile
Today at 04:44:52 PM
 #67

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
Always. There is not a single bet I made in my life for the past 10 years where I have not decided what I am going to put up before even I opened up the website. I always know exactly what the max is; I could pay less, like there is no limit to how low I could get, but there is a max. I can set out to bet 50 bucks, but decide to bet 5 bucks; that's fine, but never more than 50. If I said max is 50, then max is 50.

And I have not broken this for the past 10 years, not even once. I have even been breaking it for investing, like I invest more than I should on shitcoins; that does happen. But never on gambling, because for me, gambling is not a way of making money; I never do. It is a way of having fun, and to have fun, I have to limit this.

Chinesebaby
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 152


Authentic Bitcoin Lover


View Profile
Today at 04:47:43 PM
 #68

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
Setting your budget before gambling will help you to staying responsible and not exceeding your limit while gambling, because a gambler who does not set a specific budget that he intends to wager on might easily get carried away. And that's why, as a good gambler, depositing the very actual amount you intend to bet on is always very important. Because initially, the outcome of gambling is not always gueranteed, which is why its always good gamblers stake only what they can afford to lose, in order to chasing loses whereby you might even end up losing more.

Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 04:48:01 PM
 #69

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I used to have a fixed budget before, which I should gamble with within a certain period, but currently I only deposit based on what I have available as spare, or most of the time I just leave behind some part of my payment in the casino which I can later gamble with within the week, and the pattern has been working perfectly for me.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
uneng
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2912
Merit: 860


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 05:56:04 PM
 #70

Always. To start a gambling session without a fixed and limited budget in mind is crazyness. You have to define beforehand how much you are willing to risk, with potential of losing all the money in case you are unlucky and face a long loss streak, for an example. As soon as the money is gone, you have to quit for good.

When gamblers don't have a fixed bankroll, they keep adding more money to it, expecting to recover previous losses, and that is the moment they accumulate debt and end going bankrupted.

It's actually easier to resist the temptation of gambling further when you have a limited bankroll, so never neglect it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 169


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 05:58:16 PM
 #71

I used to have a fixed budget before, which I should gamble with within a certain period, but currently I only deposit based on what I have available as spare, or most of the time I just leave behind some part of my payment in the casino which I can later gamble with within the week, and the pattern has been working perfectly for me.
I have a fixed deposit which I deposit but which is not that huge and it is convenient for me. I do that every month and it is not affecting my financial life, this is how gambling should be done. If you are doing it in your own way, it is also good so far it is not affecting you, but I guess if you are doing it the right way, there will be a certain amount of money that you would have spent that you will stop gambling for like a week or more. Am I wrong? I still think that all good gamblers have limit that they set.

Mr_Brilliant$
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 184



View Profile WWW
Today at 06:27:11 PM
 #72

Your behaviour towards your bankroll management is as important as the bankroll management itself. This is about what you do after your set limit on the amount of money you set gets reached. Will you fold? Will you do according to what you set for yourself? Or will you do otherwise by trashing away your rules.

Most people just set bankroll management and not evaluate every money they have. Most people use money they are not willing to loose to the market. And there by letting their emotions be the judge of them.

Sobz
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 309
Merit: 131



View Profile
Today at 06:41:24 PM
 #73

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

I set deposit limits that I can spend in one week. Although sometimes I might spend it all in a single gaming session like slots, I will decide not to gamble once my budget is used up at the beginning. I am more in control if I only bet on sports. I can divide it into several bets on the weekend and other matches.
Setting limit is very important is very important in gambling. Games like slot you can use all the money that have been assigned to gamble for just a round of game and this was never the plan but the limit that have set is only what will prevent one from not playing further but for those who dont set limit in gamnling they can be carried away and gamble so much that they cant be able to afford to lose, this is why setting limit is the best way to go about gambling.

Bigjoe33
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 357



View Profile
Today at 06:45:30 PM
 #74

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

I believe the latter is more used. Funding and playing anytime they feel. And that is the more reason why keep losing and betting more than they can afford to lose at a time. That's the one I do also. I don designate a particular amount of money for just betting. I would just okay anytime I feel like playing and use the money I feel it's okay to be used. Of course, sometimes, you can use more than planned, but we always try to manage the situation. But I think pulling out some amount of money either at the end of the month and keeping it aside for gambling as a gambler is more healthy way to gamble because once you exhaust the money, you seize to gamble till next month when the next pay role comes in.

Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1464


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 06:58:53 PM
 #75

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
For beginners it advisable to start gambling having a fixed gambling amount, the reason is that as someone who is not too exposed to gambling the tendency of becoming addicted and losing money will be very high. So it always a better idea for a gambler who is coming into the gambling scheme to always set a fixed payroll. But for someone who has been into gambling for a while and and has gotten sufficient knowledge and experience when it comes to gambling, I will not advise that such a person should have a fixed amount for the purpose of gambling the reason is that, experience which you have gathered should be enough to help you manage your finances in such a way that will not affect you financially.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Queen uloma
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 258



View Profile
Today at 07:01:07 PM
 #76

It’s better for someone to set limit before they even start to gamble. If you don’t set budget, you may end up depositing money anyhow because you want to recover what you have already lose. Gambling itself is suppose to be only for entertainment, it’s not suppose to control your money. Set limit and stick to it, even if luck isn’t on your side.

Muba20
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 326



View Profile
Today at 07:01:18 PM
 #77

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
I think it is much safer to set a budget before gambling. Those who play with a fixed budget are not likely to lose much if they lose because they have set a limit but those who do not have a fixed budget, if they get too addicted to gambling, they will keep depositing as soon as their bankroll runs out. Many times a gambler can forget about his losses which becomes the reason for his big losses. I do not always gamble with a fixed budget and sometimes I have to use more than the budget but I can definitely say that if someone plays with a limit, it will definitely help him. Even if I do not set al budget normally, I have the ability to control myself.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Miles2006
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1120
Merit: 504


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
Today at 07:02:24 PM
 #78

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.
Setting a limit helps manage our bankroll, personally I deposit any available amount within a limited range not surpassing my budget.
The best plan a gambler should know is by planing a budget that will cover every gambling activity for the week so in order to know their win and lose record though this strategy are for gamblers keeping track of their win history, while I find this stressful compared to just setting a limit. Every gambler needs control reason why setting a limit is common except for those who cannot control their gambling habit.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Youngrebel
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 222


Bitcoin hits 888,888 Block


View Profile
Today at 07:13:45 PM
 #79

I would just okay anytime I feel like playing and use the money I feel it's okay to be used.
I understand what you mean, but to me  i feel like the problem with this mindset (the money I feel is okay to use) can actually change depending on your mood and it depends on if you are winning or losing, and it can make it very very difficult to know your actual limit so to me using the money I feel like is okay can later go wrong because I might change my mind depending of how the game treats me so rather I set a particular limit if I win the game I won’t bet again for the day if I loose same thing just to avoid regrets later.

pulling out some amount of money either at the end of the month and keeping it aside for gambling as a gambler is more healthy way to gamble because once you exhaust the money, you seize to gamble till next month when the next pay role comes in.
this is the best way just as you have said and it can be a better way to control gambling, but I will also say that the money should be looked as as an entertainment budget, not money meant to recover previous losses.

Finebone
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 374


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 07:18:35 PM
 #80

I've been wondering how many people actually set a limit before they start playing. Some people seem to decide their budget beforehand while others just deposit whenever they feel like playing.

When you gamble without setting limits or knowing when to call it a day, you are actually exposing yourself to gambling addiction or financial ruin, because knowing when to stop is the most important skill all gamblers should have, if not you are not far from addition or getting into a serious financial problem.

I do gamble with a set amount of money during weekends, so if I loses all that money while gambling, their is no way I will gamble further because my gambling budget for the week has been lost.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!