Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 04:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voidcoin is back ! SHA256 small miner Bitaxe mining  (Read 50 times)
solarsurfer (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 30
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:48:21 AM
 #1

██████████████████████████████████████████
░░░  V O I D C O I N  [VOID]  ░░░
██████████████████████████████████████████

A live, proof-of-work blockchain built around native quantum-resistant ownership.





Resurrected and working !

SHA256 Mining – solo merge-mining pool for Bitaxes and small miners (BTC + 7 AuxPoW coins, non-custodial)

Website: https://sha256-mining.shears.co.uk

What it is
A small, UK-based solo pool built for home miners. One miner mines Bitcoin and several merge-mined (AuxPoW) coins at once, using the same work. Every block pays directly to the finder's own address in the coinbase. The pool never holds funds.

Port 3402 – Bitcoin + merge-mined coins
Bitcoin (BTC), Unobtanium (UNO), SHA256Coin (S256), Doichain (DOI), Myriad (XMY), Bitcoin Vault (BTCV), VargaMesh (VMESH), Blockle (BLOCK)

Solo-mined coins on their own ports (34xx–36xx)
Around 20 small and revived SHA-256 coins, including Voidcoin, Smileycoin, Auroracoin, Titcoin, Cascoin, Digitalcoin and more. The full list, live difficulty and the 7-day chance for a 1.2 TH/s miner are on the website.

Plans
- Free: Bitcoin only, 2% fee on BTC blocks
- All coins: £10 per year, 0% fee on every coin
- Up to 10 TH/s per account, to keep it fair for small miners
paulmbcufc
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 124
Merit: 1


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 09:56:47 AM
 #2

Nice - I just signed up !!

So to mine the AUX coins, do I have to mine BTC as principle coin? Or can I mine any alt coin? eg NBTC or Tarcoin

And are you adding vivuscoin?
solarsurfer (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 30
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:43:47 AM
 #3

Nice - I just signed up !!

So to mine the AUX coins, do I have to mine BTC as principle coin? Or can I mine any alt coin? eg NBTC or Tarcoin

And are you adding vivuscoin?

So to mine the aux coins you need to mine BTC. The free version only allows you to mine BTC, but if you pay the subs you automatically mine the aux coins for free, while mining BTC, so one miner mines all those auxpow coins, and we take 0% of all the coins you find, so you only pay the subs. The only difference from that is BTC, we take 2%, all other coins are 0%, and we add as many new coins as they come along which you can mine for FREE.

We are always on the lookout for new coins to add, if you send me the bitcointalk url, github etc then ill look at it. Or leave a comment in our "questions" (top right)

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!