Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 07:38:19 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spin.io confiscated ~$360 from my balance accusing me of arbitrage betting  (Read 97 times)
ROCCOBUCKNER (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 08:49:44 AM
 #1

Spin.io confiscated ~$360 from my balance accusing me of arbitrage betting

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/08/Ulh4dT.jpg
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/08/Ulh5zl.jpg

Hello everyone,

I would like to bring my case with Spin.io to the Bitcointalk community.

Spin.io closed my account and confiscated approximately $360, accusing me of "consistent arbitrage betting" and referring to Section 8 of their Terms.

I completely deny engaging in prohibited arbitrage betting or violating their rules.

The main problem is that Spin.io has not provided me with a single specific bet that they consider to be arbitrage.


All my sports bets were accepted normally and settled according to the official results. None of them were cancelled, voided or returned by the sportsbook provider.

I understand that a bookmaker does not have to disclose its internal algorithms or security systems. I am not asking for that.

I am simply asking for some basic evidence supporting the accusation used to confiscate my money.

Spin.io, could you please clarify:

1. Which specific bets were considered arbitrage?
2. What exactly made those bets arbitrage?
3. What evidence do you have that I placed corresponding bets elsewhere?
4. Why was my entire remaining balance confiscated?

At the moment I have only received a general statement that an internal review identified arbitrage. No specific bets or evidence were provided.

If Spin.io can substantiate the accusation, I am willing to consider their position.

If they cannot, I believe the ~$360 should be returned to me.

I would also appreciate the opinion of Bitcointalk members who have dealt with similar sportsbook cases.

Spin.io representative, you are welcome to respond here and explain the basis for the confiscation.

Amount disputed: ~$360

Scammer's Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3753055
Slow death
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1202


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 01:53:04 PM
 #2

Well, if you want proof regarding the accusation the casino made against you, I see only one solution: ask the trusted user who has been doing a great job resolving disputes between players and casinos I’m referring to @holydarkness. However, you must accept the final outcome and not complain afterwards, because I believe the casino will provide the evidence to @holydarkness, and he will determine who is telling the truth. Judging by the photo you posted, you deposited $80 and managed to withdraw $400; in other words, you’ve made a profit of more than four times your deposit at this casino.

So, to win $360, how much money did you wager, on which games, and what were the odds for each game? Were they live bets or not? There is a certain pattern people follow when placing arbitrage bets, and bookmakers quickly catch on to it. They don't place multi bets; instead, they place single bets with high odds and manage to secure consecutive wins at the casino often because they lose on the same high-odds games at other casinos. That’s why I’m asking about your bets, the amounts you wagered on each one, and the specific odds.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1934


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 04:19:54 PM
 #3

As above, OP, ROCCOBUCKNER, if you agreed that my findings will be binding for both parties [I will ask for my contact's consent on this too, before proceeding], and that the evidence will very VERY much likely set for my eyes only as it heavily includes casino's algorithm and security system, do send me your username and/or your registered email address, I'll nudge my contact and proceed after I get greenlight from both of you.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
ROCCOBUCKNER (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 04:47:50 PM
 #4

As above, OP, ROCCOBUCKNER, if you agreed that my findings will be binding for both parties [I will ask for my contact's consent on this too, before proceeding], and that the evidence will very VERY much likely set for my eyes only as it heavily includes casino's algorithm and security system, do send me your username and/or your registered email address, I'll nudge my contact and proceed after I get greenlight from both of you.


Naturally, I agree; the bets were completely standard—nothing out of the ordinary. I expect a competent response, not just a notification stating that "BETBY has flagged your account as suspicious." Judging by forum discussions regarding so-called arbitrage betting, it is precisely BETBY that often initiates such blocks—even though, I repeat, all my bets were settled correctly, and I have never encountered anything like this in my life.
Zwei
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1461


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:16:11 PM
 #5

Spin.io closed my account and confiscated approximately $360, accusing me of "consistent arbitrage betting" and referring to Section 8 of their Terms.

I completely deny engaging in prohibited arbitrage betting or violating their rules.

The main problem is that Spin.io has not provided me with a single specific bet that they consider to be arbitrage.
normally i would ask for screenshots of bets to check, since arbitrage betting is the easiest to check out of all the "betting fraud" that bookies accuse players of.
but i don't think you can provide that since they locked you out of your account, right?

Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 02:00:02 PM
 #6

Whenever you, Gambler, complain of being restricted due to arbitrage betting, I see it as a no-win issue because there is nothing you can use to argue with them once they have already mentioned the main reason why they restricted your account. I'm not sure if they are represented on this platform, but I seem to have recently seen their promotion. One thing you can try is to reach out to a representative today, but despite all this, I still doubt if anything can be done about what they have already accused you of.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!