Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 04:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i change my Avatar I can't find it not been here for a few years.  (Read 163 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

Sha'el Aethrona'kai Li'tu'el Si'namor.


View Profile
Today at 08:58:34 AM
 #1

Hello everyone, I want to change my avatar. I have not been on for a few years due to personal reasons and illness but want to get stuck back in again. How do I change my avatar, as I can't find it in the profile settings lol..
oll
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 529
Merit: 194



View Profile
Today at 09:00:31 AM
 #2

Hello everyone, I want to change my avatar. I have not been on for a few years due to personal reasons and illness but want to get stuck back in again. How do I change my avatar, as I can't find it in the profile settings lol..


Profile - Forum Profile Information - Avatar - Go here

Mitchell
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4788
Merit: 3355


Verified awesomeness ✔


View Profile
Today at 09:00:31 AM
 #3

Forum Profile Information -> Avatar -> Click on Go here -> Update avatar.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

Sha'el Aethrona'kai Li'tu'el Si'namor.


View Profile
Today at 09:03:08 AM
 #4

Thank you all for your help ..and also how do I upload images and not get the proxy message?  Grin
Mitchell
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4788
Merit: 3355


Verified awesomeness ✔


View Profile
Today at 09:04:44 AM
 #5

Thank you all for your help ..and also how do I upload images and not get the proxy message?  Grin
Your best bet is to use TalkImg (topic: TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk).

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423



View Profile WWW
Today at 04:21:54 PM
 #6

Thank you all for your help ..and also how do I upload images and not get the proxy message?  Grin
It looks like you are using someone's stolen/hacked account. How do you no know all this basics after all those years in this forum?

Head over to this thread (qiwoman2 hacked/different owner?) and sign a bitcoin message using your old Bitcoin address to prove that you are the original owner of the account or else it's going to get tagged soon. Whatever plans you have for it will soon fail.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!