Is there any whitelist method where you just copy paste it?
Is there any offline methods?
---
I find it stressful at times, what about you?
CTRL+C then CTRL+V.

I guess that's how we can copy and paste on a computer right?
Most of the investors are doing it that way, and that includes me. However, I've added this whenever I send coins where I'm checking every single character of the address to make sure that it's correct. When I say every single character, I mean every single letter and number out there, and yes, I know for some the might confuse themselves because of those uppercase and lowercase letters aside from the fact that there are some numbers out there, but it works for me, and so does for the majority who are doing it.
QR codes work, but they aren't immune just like what the above post was said, so for me, looking every single character for me is the safest way. LAZY?? Trust me. Being lazy could cause you thousands and even millions so f*ck the laziness.
