Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 12:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you copy and paste your bitcoin addresses safely  (Read 418 times)
philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4998
Merit: 12573


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 04:53:23 PM
 #21

If you use

bc1  addresses look past that.


bc1q  tcasgay4ru  .............   r3akj  e5ref

bc1q

  skip that look at tcasgay4ru

On the back end

Look at r3akj e5ref

IT IS way too much work for bots to go as deep as I am showing.

I very much do 2 sends if the coin is going to a strange person vs a known person

Say I am paying 0.01 to an unknown

I send 0.0001 ask for the person to tell me they got it

The send 0.0099 to same address

As to where I copy and paste I use an extra step.


I see the good address.
I copy it to  my notes

I copy from my note to the send section on the wallet.

I check original
I check the note
I check the send section of the wallet.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 625


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 04:59:30 PM
 #22

The best way to copy securely is to ensure your device is not compromised with clipboard hijackers or any other malware. With this, you're sure the address you copied is the one you pasted on the other end. Always double check the addresses before confirming them, not just the last 3 characters but the entire thing, both side by side, to ensure there are no changes.

If you do not want to copy them at all, scanning a qr code is your only option I think.
But even if you are scanning QR codes for addresses, you still have to check if the address is the same because if they can hijack the clipboard, they can hijack QR codes too. This is a different approach by hackers, not the same one as clipboard hijacking. That's why you always double check the address and not just the first and last digits.

I always check the whole address, not just the first and last characters because we know they can also be changed in a way that they can become the same as yours. And that's why we have to confirm each character and that does not take even 30 seconds.

serjent05
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1332


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:24:01 PM
 #23

I use a PC almost all the time, so I use the keys for copy-pasting commands to copy and paste my address, I think it also works on mobile phones aside from QR scanning.  Then, after copying and pasting my address, I checked the pasted address multiple times to make sure that I copied and pasted the correct address.  Of course, I have to make sure that there is no clipboard malware installed on my PC or any Trojan virus that records the activity of the PC I am using.

So, aside from making sure that the device system if free from any malware, I think the keyword here is "to verify" the address after pasting or scanning to make sure that it is the right address.  

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Cookdata
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1499


Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:28:50 PM
 #24

Smart people in the house how did you all bypass the habit of copy pasting wallet addresses?

Is there any whitelist method where you just copy paste it?
Is there any offline methods?

Drop your own copy pasting strategy where dust txns won't reach?

The only method I still have is using wallet to scan barcode.
I find it stressful at times, what about you?

Why am I seeing dust transaction from your post, is that's an error or you are asking two questions. Dust transactions are una avoidable, anyone that see transactions on your wallet can send you a dust transaction but you don't have to spend them, use coin control to spend your utxo or freeze the utxo on your wallet, this is easier with electrum wallet. That said.

As for copy and paste, the simplest method is copy using your mouse to highlight and copy then paste to your destination. Some wallet have the icon where you can toggle to copy and paste but the important part is the address you paste, check and verify if it's the real destination address.

But even if you are scanning QR codes for addresses, you still have to check if the address is the same because if they can hijack the clipboard, they can hijack QR codes too. This is a different approach by hackers, not the same one as clipboard hijacking. That's why you always double check the address and not just the first and last digits.

You can't hijack a QR code but you can copy a wrong QR code that a scammer must have replaces as real wallet address. This is why it's good to confirm address with the one that is shown on your screen even if you scan the code.

MisFoxie
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 160



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:30:32 PM
 #25

Smart people in the house how did you all bypass the habit of copy pasting wallet addresses?

Is there any whitelist method where you just copy paste it?
Is there any offline methods?

Drop your own copy pasting strategy where dust txns won't reach?

The only method I still have is using wallet to scan barcode.
I find it stressful at times, what about you?
Now crypto transfer has become so risky that just verifying a few digits of the first and last is not enough, we have to verify the whole address one by one. I mainly copy the address and paste it on my device then match it from A to z with the original address and then sign.

 If the amount is high I use QR but even after that I verify it once. If you use the same address again and again then you can use the wallet’s address bookmark option but even then before sending you must verify the address and then send.

Imo the most important thing is to keep your own device free from malware and never copy address from explorer.

_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2006



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:40:58 PM
 #26

You can't hijack a QR code but you can copy a wrong QR code that a scammer must have replaces as real wallet address. This is why it's good to confirm address with the one that is shown on your screen even if you scan the code.
Which simply means the fault or malware is from the receiver that send the address to the person that wants to send the coin. As far as I know, QR code sent by the receiver to the sender can not be replaced in the sende's device. Bitcoin QR code is resistant to malware. This is what many people on this forum do not know as they do not know much about QR code malware.

Renampun
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 417


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:53:14 PM
 #27

I find it stressful at times, what about you?

I think I just do it normally, like copying and then pasting it, nothing special.. The important thing in my opinion is that we need to make sure our device is free from malware, like clipboard hijacking or other malware that can change the address we paste. Also, after pasting, make sure that the address you pasted is exactly what you want to go to.. It's not hard to make sure each character is correct and then double-check before confirming the transaction.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1312



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 06:42:53 PM
 #28

Which simply means the fault or malware is from the receiver that send the address to the person that wants to send the coin. As far as I know, QR code sent by the receiver to the sender can not be replaced in the sende's device. Bitcoin QR code is resistant to malware. This is what many people on this forum do not know as they do not know much about QR code malware.

Usually wrong QR code is usually coming from how the code is generated. Many of the wrong QR code is from the tool that was is used to generate them, the tool can belong to a scammer who would then replace the code with the scammers own and this is not the fault of a sender.

Now on the senders end I do think there is possible a clipboard Trojan that once the code is read and the real address is filled in the space, it’s capable of changing this address to the scammers address while this is rare I do think it’s possible and the major reason why people need to still verify even if they are scanning a code

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Tongley
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 101


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 07:07:08 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)
 #29

The method I use is, I copy the wallet address and when I paste the wallet address I read it a few times carefully so that I don't send my crypto to the wrong wallet address.

I divide the wallet address into three parts. For example, I check the first 5 digits of the wallet address, the middle 5 digits, and the last 5 digits to see if they are correct. If they are correct, I move on, if they are not correct, I don't move on. However, you can read the entire wallet address and then move on, but try to read it at least twice, not just once.

Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1165



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 07:25:25 PM
 #30

You can't hijack a QR code but you can copy a wrong QR code that a scammer must have replaces as real wallet address. This is why it's good to confirm address with the one that is shown on your screen even if you scan the code.
Which simply means the fault or malware is from the receiver that send the address to the person that wants to send the coin. As far as I know, QR code sent by the receiver to the sender can not be replaced in the sende's device. Bitcoin QR code is resistant to malware. This is what many people on this forum do not know as they do not know much about QR code malware.
Bro, QR codes are not malware resistant, it's just encoded data, and there have been several reports of this, where scammers could tamper with the physical or digital QR codes and they can replace them. You can get more details here:

But this https://www.ic3.gov/PSA/2022/PSA220118 read won't give you much information about cryptocurrency malware. For that, you should know about QRSwapper malware, because this malware can replace the addresses with the scammer's address once you scan it.

But we don't know about all that malware out there, therefore double check. Even some hackers can show you the address is yours yep, they can show you the address is yours from start to end, and you think you are sending, but in the backend they can have their address inserted, and this has also happened and been reported.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
ColdLava40
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 188



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 07:27:34 PM
 #31

Smart people in the house how did you all bypass the habit of copy pasting wallet addresses?

Is there any whitelist method where you just copy paste it?
Is there any offline methods?

Drop your own copy pasting strategy where dust txns won't reach?

The only method I still have is using wallet to scan barcode.
I find it stressful at times, what about you?
When you mean safely I don't think there is any other way to copy and paste than the one we know.

Where it all goes wrong is when you have an infected device and sometimes it may or may not be out fault. Some people enjoy Installing external apps on their devices to make it look cool.

Apps like external keyboards should be avoided at all means because you will never know where the malwares will come from. External apps that are unnecessary are a major cause of why copy and paste becomes an issue for investors.


Ambatman
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1465


Don't tell anyone


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 07:32:36 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)
 #32

Smart people in the house how did you all bypass the habit of copy pasting wallet addresses?

Is there any whitelist method where you just copy paste it?
Is there any offline methods?

Drop your own copy pasting strategy where dust txns won't reach?

The only method I still have is using wallet to scan barcode.
I find it stressful at times, what about you?
Lol maybe when you affected with a clipboard malware you will learn not to
I was a victim of this so I didn't even need people to ask me further
Experience is an expensive teacher.
Most times if I'm too lazy and I want to copy
I make sure I cross check the first five last five and the middle
I dont take the lazy lazy list again.

philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4998
Merit: 12573


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 07:44:18 PM
 #33

Smart people in the house how did you all bypass the habit of copy pasting wallet addresses?

Is there any whitelist method where you just copy paste it?
Is there any offline methods?

Drop your own copy pasting strategy where dust txns won't reach?

The only method I still have is using wallet to scan barcode.
I find it stressful at times, what about you?
Now crypto transfer has become so risky that just verifying a few digits of the first and last is not enough, we have to verify the whole address one by one. I mainly copy the address and paste it on my device then match it from A to z with the original address and then sign.

 If the amount is high I use QR but even after that I verify it once. If you use the same address again and again then you can use the wallet’s address bookmark option but even then before sending you must verify the address and then send.

Imo the most important thing is to keep your own device free from malware and never copy address from explorer.

This is wrong. The first 10 the last 10 is enough

And if you never sent to the address send a small amount then send the rest once you have been told the first send is good.

You can look at every letter and number but doing a small send asking if the person got the test then sending,the bigger part is very important.

I am not sending  0.1 or higher  without a test send

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2006



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 07:51:32 PM
 #34

You can't hijack a QR code but you can copy a wrong QR code that a scammer must have replaces as real wallet address. This is why it's good to confirm address with the one that is shown on your screen even if you scan the code.
Which simply means the fault or malware is from the receiver that send the address to the person that wants to send the coin. As far as I know, QR code sent by the receiver to the sender can not be replaced in the sende's device. Bitcoin QR code is resistant to malware. This is what many people on this forum do not know as they do not know much about QR code malware.
Bro, QR codes are not malware resistant, it's just encoded data, and there have been several reports of this, where scammers could tamper with the physical or digital QR codes and they can replace them. You can get more details here:

But this https://www.ic3.gov/PSA/2022/PSA220118 read won't give you much information about cryptocurrency malware. For that, you should know about QRSwapper malware, because this malware can replace the addresses with the scammer's address once you scan it.

But we don't know about all that malware out there, therefore double check. Even some hackers can show you the address is yours yep, they can show you the address is yours from start to end, and you think you are sending, but in the backend they can have their address inserted, and this has also happened and been reported.
No, you are not getting it right at all. You can see from my post that I included that there is QR code malware, but most people get how they work wrongly, just like how you understand the content on the link that you posted wrongly.

Read my post again, and read what I quote from the site of link you posted up:

Cybercriminals tamper with both digital and physical QR codes to replace legitimate codes with malicious codes. A victim scans what they think to be a legitimate code but the tampered code directs victims to a malicious site, which prompts them to enter login and financial information. Access to this victim information gives the cybercriminal the ability to potentially steal funds through victim accounts.

The victim is the sender which correspond to bitcoin sender, but the code was replaced from the receiver's side, not replaced from the sender's device. So far the QR code you are scanning on your bitcoin address is the right one, it can not be changed or replaced like how bitcoin address can be replaced by clipboard malware.

Lontor (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 57
Merit: 61


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 08:43:36 PM
 #35

Drop your own copy pasting strategy where dust txns won't reach?
If you've dusts in the wallet, it's best to use addresses that doesn't have them or you will use coin control to select UTXO sets next time you're spending from the address.

If you do not want to copy them at all, scanning a qr code is your only option I think.
Scanning QR code works well if it's a different device, I'm not sure there's a way around it with same device. I actually prefer scanning QR codes than copying and pasting. It's more stress free and more accurate. Though you must always make it a habit to confirm very well before proceeding.

How will I know if the wallet address always has dusts in them? Since this is Bitcoin only wallet address that we are talking about, the last time I had such experience was with multi coin wallet, Ethereum precisely..

Question is why to know or notice a dust in Bitcoin wallet only itself.
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6585


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 08:53:31 PM
 #36

How will I know if the wallet address always has dusts in them? Since this is Bitcoin only wallet address that we are talking about, the last time I had such experience was with multi coin wallet, Ethereum precisely..

Question is why to know or notice a dust in Bitcoin wallet only itself.
You will see it on the transaction history if someone sent you the dust amount of coins or through coin control.

If it is about after you have spend bitcoin and the change become so small and become dust, you can know it through coin control.

Electrum, Sparrow and Bluewallet has coin control.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
macson
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 330



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:58:47 PM
 #37

what about you?

I think it's pretty simple. You just need to copy and paste. Then you just need to verify whether the address is correct and that no characters are missing or changed --- if you're not sure, you can test with a small transaction first, and then after it succeeds, you can do the actual transaction. And that's it.

One thing is, always verify. You just never know when a bad day might happen, so it's better to verify before sending.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:59:14 PM
 #38

I have a habit of copying and pasting my wallet address into my computer's text editor, copying it again, and using the "find and replace" tool to confirm that it's exactly the same as what I copied and pasted. It may not be the best way to do it, but it's the one I found, and it's worked so far.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 09:07:52 PM
 #39

Copy - Paste and rarely scan the QR, but this is the beginning the next is very important, we need to check the characters more than twice, I do twice and then one more time before clicking the send/pay button. I can't be sure all the characters are same with manual checking but I am sure it is pretty much enough to avoid the clipboard hijackers.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
coinlary
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 298


Make decisions without looking back


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 09:18:42 PM
 #40

How will I know if the wallet address always has dusts in them? Since this is Bitcoin only wallet address that we are talking about, the last time I had such experience was with multi coin wallet, Ethereum precisely..
The truth is that you won't notice easily if you don't check your transaction history.
I am sure that most Bitcoin only wallet will alway land you on a transaction history tab first, making it easy to detect such UTXOs early.

On most multi-coin wallet, you probably have to click on each coin to see its transaction history including Bitcoin and i don't think they offer coin control, so you will still likely need to import it on any wallet that has such feature and that's if you figure out you have any dust txn sitting in your wallet.

Unless you want to spend and the bill for transaction fee goes crazy on your wallet Grin as a result of multiple dust.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!