Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 08:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bitcoin indirectly pave the way for the crypto casino industry ?  (Read 267 times)
Patikno (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 328



View Profile WWW
Today at 12:47:46 PM
 #1

Sometimes, I wonder if crypto, or Bitcoin hadn't existed, crypto casinos probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today. Maybe, people would simply engage in more traditional gambling practices, like playing at casinos, where deposits are complicated, rather than using crypto. I remember having to make those time-consuming transactions, especially back then, when I didn't have ATM cards (I had to go to the bank). Nowadays, everything feels easier because of transactions using crypto, and I think Bitcoin is the one that paved the way.

Do you feel that way ?

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6581


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 12:54:00 PM
Last edit: Today at 02:37:51 PM by Charles-Tim
 #2

Without bitcoin, there will be no crypto casinos today. Satoshi Nakamoto create LD bitcoin and also created the blockchain that other cryptocurrencies later developed in their own way.

Fiat gambling sites have also stepped up. You can deposit and withdraw on the site directly. Some crypto gambling sites are also supporting fist now. Example is stake.com and some other gambling sites.

But I prefer crypto gambling sites.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DubemIfedigbo001
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 744


Let love lead


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:22:13 PM
 #3

I remember having to make those time-consuming transactions, especially back then, when I didn't have ATM cards (I had to go to the bank). Nowadays, everything feels easier because of transactions using crypto, and I think Bitcoin is the one that paved the way.

Do you feel that way ?
I like the competition crypto casinos brought by, earlier the cashiers at fiat casinos behaves like gods when you want them to credit your account, especially the females if you're not in the habit of tipping them properly when you win. Now with crypto casinos everywhere, fiat casinos upgraded their services and improved deposit channels, even when you go to offline sportsbook and casinos now, they're as polite as angels and value their clients.

Bitcoin set the pace and other crypto currencies followed, now crypto casinos have wide range of deposit options aside Bitcoin. Yeah it really paved way for the success of online crypto casino industry.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Doan9269
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 866



View Profile
Today at 01:32:59 PM
 #4

Yes, and there is an added advantage you discover with most online crypto casinos that support the use of Bitcoin for gambling, unlike the way you only come across gambling platforms that tend to accept Fiat currency alone for gambling.

There is an increase in the use case of Bitcoin adoption rate because most gamblers can also use their crypto to gamble without having to convert it into any local currency before enjoying gambling at the casino.

Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 01:44:31 PM
 #5

I don't think like that. Because now fiat transactions can also be done easily. The situation may have been different before, but now interbank transactions can be done easily through smartphones. However, some banks still have transaction issues at certain hours when they are offline. But indeed, it is true that now gambling in crypto casinos is very helpful. Some friends who previously only accessed fiat casinos have now also switched to crypto casinos.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Moreno233
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 477


Trust the process, imbibe consistency


View Profile
Today at 01:55:24 PM
 #6

Sometimes, I wonder if crypto, or Bitcoin hadn't existed, crypto casinos probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today. Maybe, people would simply engage in more traditional gambling practices, like playing at casinos, where deposits are complicated, rather than using crypto. I remember having to make those time-consuming transactions, especially back then, when I didn't have ATM cards (I had to go to the bank). Nowadays, everything feels easier because of transactions using crypto, and I think Bitcoin is the one that paved the way.

Do you feel that way ?
Without Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what we are seeing today as crypto-casinos will not exist and casino business wouldn't have become as big as we have it today. I remember when we were suffering to play in international platform like Bet365, it was very difficult making deposits due to several challenges with the payment system. Hence, many people were forced to play only in the local casinos and that affected the expansion of the business. But today those challenges have gone and people from anywhere can play in online platforms and get paid all thanks to cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency did paved the way for expansion of the casino and gambling industry in general.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
mak013
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1013


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 02:01:36 PM
 #7

Sometimes, I wonder if crypto, or Bitcoin hadn't existed, crypto casinos probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today. Maybe, people would simply engage in more traditional gambling practices, like playing at casinos, where deposits are complicated, rather than using crypto. I remember having to make those time-consuming transactions, especially back then, when I didn't have ATM cards (I had to go to the bank). Nowadays, everything feels easier because of transactions using crypto, and I think Bitcoin is the one that paved the way.

Do you feel that way ?
You're 100% right! Without cryptocurrencies, it can't be a crypto casino Smiley But in the real world, there are lots of online casinos whose main difference is that they use fiat money.
Maybe there are more gamblers in crypto casinos because cryptocurrencies provide anonymity. Gamblers spend more money there.
But personally, I don't think cryptocurrencies have changed online gambling globally.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 02:02:09 PM
 #8

Yes. Paved the way and boosted the industry of gambling.

I started gambling online using Bitcoin. That's something that I will remember for the rest of my life. Then came Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Still, I believe Bitcoin was so hyped in that era that many gamblers started switching to online gambling. It's easier, it's faster. Then, with the use of Bitcoin is safer and with better privacy.

I think the Bitcoin faucets also have an effect on it. Since Bitcoin was not that valuable back in the past, many faucet accumulators tried to gamble what they earned for a higher income.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bangjoe
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 962


Bitcoin $1 Million


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:29:03 PM
 #9

without no bitcoin or crypto then no crypto casino, that's right Charles-Tim.
Actually I have no problem with casinos in general without crypto, it's just that my gambling history will definitely be seen by banking, especially if I win a big win at a casino, in a country that prohibits gambling, my funds can be held by banking and that's what makes me most lazy and upset.
The existence of crypto makes it easy for me to gamble without anyone knowing and no one can track when getting a big win.

Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 845


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
Today at 02:31:02 PM
 #10

Of course, bitcoin is what even made crypto casinos  pop up from nowhere, because they saw the reason  to set up online casinos that will accept bitcoin and most of them in the early days were NoKYC casino because that's what bitcoin represents  (anonymous). Later, Ethereum came out and her children altcoins to give more options on coins to gamble with. Bitcoin really paved way for them just like it did for exchanges too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Floxynice
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 386



View Profile
Today at 02:36:54 PM
 #11

Sometimes, I wonder if crypto, or Bitcoin hadn't existed, crypto casinos probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today. Maybe, people would simply engage in more traditional gambling practices, like playing at casinos, where deposits are complicated, rather than using crypto. I remember having to make those time-consuming transactions, especially back then, when I didn't have ATM cards (I had to go to the bank). Nowadays, everything feels easier because of transactions using crypto, and I think Bitcoin is the one that paved the way.

Do you feel that way ?
What is a crypto casino without crypto/Bitcoin? Before the existence of crypto casinos, there were online casinos that made use of the traditional payment methods,  although those traditional methods had some challenges with payments.

I still remember then when some of my friends who were then into gambling used to talk about their bank transfers not reflecting on their casino accounts, among other issues they faced. I didn't get those experiences myself because I was not into gambling then, but I saw the frustration in their eyes.

With cryptocurrencies, online gambling transactions got better; bitcoin made crypto casinos popular. So, we cannot talk about crypto casinos without talking about bitcoin that paved the way for its popularity.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
MArsland
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 821


Novus Ordo Seclorum


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:42:05 PM
 #12

I think all agree that the existence of Bitcoin has paved the way for creating crypto casinos. Not only crypto casinos but there are many avenues of online business caused by the presence of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Business opportunities that may initially be difficult to realize considering the transfer of fiat only through accounts and parties who mediate transactions. Now the concept is easier, faster, and without restrictions on operating hours. Any type of payment service is greatly helped by bitcoin, and gambling is one of the biggest examples of making a profit from crypto.

PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 169


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 02:42:33 PM
 #13

I still remember then when some of my friends who were then into gambling used to talk about their bank transfers not reflecting on their casino accounts, among other issues they faced. I didn't get those experiences myself because I was not into gambling then, but I saw the frustration in their eyes.
It has happened to me before, I complained on the gambling site but they said I should complain in the bank. It is not only happening on gambling site, it has happened to me when I wanted to order something online. There were also time in the past that you will use ATM card but it will not dispense cash and the money will be deducted. The banks are better now, errors are reversed very fast immediately in my country but I remember the old time.

Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 487


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
Today at 02:43:05 PM
 #14

Sometimes, I wonder if crypto, or Bitcoin hadn't existed, crypto casinos probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today. Maybe, people would simply engage in more traditional gambling practices, like playing at casinos, where deposits are complicated, rather than using crypto. I remember having to make those time-consuming transactions, especially back then, when I didn't have ATM cards (I had to go to the bank). Nowadays, everything feels easier because of transactions using crypto, and I think Bitcoin is the one that paved the way.

Do you feel that way ?

1. If theres no bitcoin then there will be no crypto casino, but there will still be online casino as the world is changing fast and making life easy and dangerous online.
2. Fiat and e-wallet still there so casinos will still evolve and will launch online. .
3. I still dont have ATM now but I do have E-wallets and online banking, this is veery possible.

You are right, everything now is easier and faster, but everything now is dangerous specially online so beware!

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Alpha Marine
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 617


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 02:51:47 PM
 #15

Sometimes, I wonder if crypto, or Bitcoin hadn't existed, crypto casinos probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today.

Without Bitcoin, would there be "crypto" in the first place? Bitcoin was the beginning of crypto. It is the reason we have so much of a crypto industry. It was after Bitcoin was successfully launched that people took the ideas from it and created other coins, so if Bitcoin was never created, we most likely wouldn't have a crypto industry today. And without a crypto industry, there would be no crypto casinos.
When I started gambling, funding an account with cards or direct transfers was not an issue though. It was relatively easy to fund your account provided you've done KYC, but crypto casinos have taken it to a differnt level.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Mrbluntzy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 277


{★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!}


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:02:12 PM
 #16

Sometimes, I wonder if crypto, or Bitcoin hadn't existed, crypto casinos probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today.
Is this question not funny? You are saying that crypto casino won't be popular if Bitcoin and altcoins was not existing, righ? So had it been that Bitcoin and crypto never existed, would there have even been anything like crypto casino, talk more of being popular? Bitcoin directly paved way for the crypto industry.

If Bitcoin or altcoins did not exist, crypto casino wouldn't even exist, all we would have is just the online casino that uses fiat currency, or other means of payment that exist now.  Meanwhile, this you topic just reminded me of a question that I wanted to ask some time ago but forgot about it, maybe I will create a different topic on that.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Floxynice
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 386



View Profile
Today at 03:06:27 PM
 #17

I still remember then when some of my friends who were then into gambling used to talk about their bank transfers not reflecting on their casino accounts, among other issues they faced. I didn't get those experiences myself because I was not into gambling then, but I saw the frustration in their eyes.
It has happened to me before, I complained on the gambling site but they said I should complain in the bank. It is not only happening on gambling site, it has happened to me when I wanted to order something online. There were also time in the past that you will use ATM card but it will not dispense cash and the money will be deducted. The banks are better now, errors are reversed very fast immediately in my country but I remember the old time.
Yea, it is really frustrating when neither the banks nor the gambling sites want to take responsibility for such an error that has left the gambler stuck on just one transaction. But truly  online payments have improved now unlike the way it was in the past. With crypto also, everything is now made easier. It is beautiful how technology keeps advancing that things that were once challenges are corrected with just another beautiful innovative or creative idea.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Proty
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 512



View Profile
Today at 03:18:52 PM
 #18

Without bitcoin or cryptocurrency coming into existence, there probably won't be anything like crypto casino today . The attention people give to these casinos is because they can make  transactions with bitcoin or crypto currency, which is  easier compared to using other payments options, especially for casinos that may not be accepting traditional currency.
One of the advantages of this casino is that those  are holding bitcoin or cryptocurrency , don't need to convert it  to fiat before making use of them for gambling.
There is convenience that comes with staking on a crypto casino especially for those that love making use of bitcoin or crypto currency for transactions.

YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 03:21:06 PM
 #19

Did Bitcoin indirectly pave the way for the crypto casino industry ?
You don't need to doubt it anymore, that's for sure, Bitcoin/crypto in general opens a toll road for hundreds of crypto casino industries, whether indirectly or directly, in the body of Bitcoin there is a solid technological foundation for the online gambling industry, Bitcoin can form a payment infrastructure instantly, it is not surprising if you see that currently the gambling ecosystem is leaving the fiat/traditional basis and switching to the modern blockchain basis as you see today, all of this is happening because of the presence of Bitcoin.

In fact, Bitcoin's influence on the crypto casino industry is very large and crucial, this can be proven by several things.
For example:
In the past, the online gambling industry always depended on traditional financial institutions, This is often a problem felt by gamblers in general, blocking by banks and so on, with the presence of Bitcoin it certainly provides a solution to all transactions, gamblers can carry out without worrying about blocking from other parties such as banks and so on, with the presence of Bitcoin the casino industry will certainly shift from traditional to Modern and Stablecoin casinos as we see today.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Queentoshi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 365


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 03:52:49 PM
 #20

Maybe, people would simply engage in more traditional gambling practices, like playing at casinos, where deposits are complicated, rather than using crypto. I remember having to make those time-consuming transactions, especially back then, when I didn't have ATM cards (I had to go to the bank). Nowadays, everything feels easier because of transactions using crypto, and I think Bitcoin is the one that paved the way.
Nowadays with improvement in payment channels, I don't think making deposits in your local currency to your gambling account is as complicated as it used to be. If there were no crypto casinos, the normal online casinos will be thriving because it already made gambling easier. Crypto casinos offer something more than just ease, you have global access and some higher level of privacy.
The idea to use crypto for casinos first was implemented by the gambling platform SatoshiDice in 2012 from what I have searched, it was a successful business idea and futuristic one, hence the reason other people interested in the casino business must have chosen to use crypto instead of the normal local currency payment.


║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!