Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 02:48:15 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for gold IRA companies to diversify?  (Read 17 times)
Tatum21 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 01:43:00 PM
 #1

Hey everyone, after the post-rally correction I took some profits off the table. Not everything, just enough to rebalance a bit.
I manage my own book alongside some client stuff, and personally I don't like having 100% of a portfolio sitting in spot, even during a bull run. So I decided to move around 15% and look for a more traditional hedge. Mostly because I don't want everything sitting on exchanges whenever volatility picks up like this. I've spent the last few weeks comparing different options and honestly, it took longer than I expected. Annual fees can be pretty different from one custodian to another, and some of them aren't exactly easy to figure out from their websites.
For anyone thinking about doing something similar, I spent some time looking through gold IRA companies before making a decision. It was useful to compare a few of them side by side and see user ratings instead of just going with whatever shows up first on Google.
One of the directories I used also had a quick quiz, maybe 90 seconds, that gives you a few options based on your profile. Nothing fancy, but useful when you don't have three hours to spend on a Sunday night going through every site.
Nothing revolutionary here. Just basic asset allocation and taking some money off the table while the market cools down a bit.
Numbers don't lie, and at the end of the day I guess it's mostly about being able to sleep better at night.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!