It looks like this is the second account, right, OP? The first one was called
qiwoman. But what's more interesting is that the first account has a negative tag.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67105 and it's blocked
https://bpip.org/Profile?p=qiwomanBut both accounts share the same address.
I didn't go any further. Of course, it's better for you to provide the information yourself before your account is examined through a magnifying glass.
Hello I hope I have done it correctly..I would like to be added here..

I hope I can provide value and can I post this great offer on Twitter and do a blog post on my blog about it is that allowed?
Name: qiwoman
Posts: 101
BTC ADDRESS:
1FPkpgo5a2fMJhakY4Tu4F2bN8P7G8yowFSorry if I double posted..I saw the quotes but I thought I had made them by mistake..sincere apologies..can the previous post I made be removed? I thought I had made a mistake..

I deleted it..
Name: qiwoman2
Posts: 2457
Activity: 308
Position: Sr. Member
Bitcoin address: 1FPkpgo5a2fMJhakY4Tu4F2bN8P7G8yowF
1. I have done the side pm campaign as I have something else in sig is that o.k?
2. Also who do we PM lightlord every week with our btc addy and post count?
Thanks in advance for answering the above.