First of all, follow this format:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]
And how did you got into this swap? Because this is the first time that I have heard about them. We've got a lot of swaps which are more trusted in the
Exchanges section.
they claim to offer no-KYC, no-review service with their own liquidity. However, a full day has passed, and customer service has informed me that the transaction requires review and my funds have been frozen—which completely contradicts their stated terms of service.
I've read the AML/KYC policy and they really have said that but I think that in most of the swaps, they are making it clear that any transaction can be subjected to compliance if they happen to see some red flag. So for this policy, they didn't indicated it and probably made it hidden just to attract users who like this rule.