Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Message to HAL Finney  (Read 1057 times)
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:38:48 PM

Hal:
I am a healer and my wife is considered by many the most powerful healer in London.
She does miracles with hands imposition and silences. I use the power of praying.

We should make a clock swing back and forth to keep it up, with beats and rainbows.

I know this sound as strange as Hell, but you must be going to Brazil and Stephen William Hawking waking us and lifting us would swing with you from Philippines to Brazil every two weeks. Say, every 14 days.

Trust me: I am a healer ~ BBC

I will do everything I can to cure you. But, it is not easy. You know. We have to Heal the World too.

You two would come home from Philippines to John of God and we will be doing miracles.

It is simple. We need the best Art, 3D and India in this Crop Circles Art. Bring Crop circles Art to Hospital, Nuclear Power and rockets. Surround it with the best love and Virgin & Vodafone.

Asylums also need this exquisite and extravagant crop circles art. Surround us as Hive45.

North Korea has no internet access. Some photocopy, please. Crop circles art is like believing one Internet. Iran...

Do I need to say more?

U2 - Africa No Arms (worldwide campaign)

With a touch of MasterChef. Sure

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:40:39 PM

Só o Amor Consegue. Chegar lá? Talvez...

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:42:19 PM

Hal:
I am a healer and my wife is considered by many the most powerful healer in London.
She does miracles with hands imposition and silences. I use the power of praying.

We should make a clock swing back and forth to keep it up, with beats and rainbows.

I know this sound as strange as Hell, but you must be going to Brazil and Stephen William Hawking waking us and lifting us would swing with you from Philippines to Brazil every two weeks. Say, every 14 days.

I will do everything I can to cure you. But, it is not easy. You know. We have to Heal the World too.

You two would come home from Philippines to John of God and we will be doing miracles.

It is simple. We need the best Art, 3D and India in this Crop Circles Art. Bring Crop circles Art to Hospital, Nuclear Power and rockets. Surround it with the best love and Virgin & Vodafone.

Asylums also need this exquisite and extravagant crop circles art. Surround us as Hive45.

North Korea has no internet access. Some photocopy, please. Crop circles art is like believing one Internet. Iran...

Do I need to say more?

Go away scammer!

btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

Do I need to say more?

No, you need to say less, and make it coherent. I started the post knowing what it was about, and ended the post not knowing what it was about.
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:44:33 PM

I will go, but my little Zen stories will keep. And I smile.

remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:48:00 PM

For Voodoo and 3D animation - in the United States - I recommend Stephen Fry.

moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:50:58 PM

Was your account taken over by Nigerian scammers? I can't understand anything you wrote, seems like a bunch of nonsensical scamming and magic spells
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:55:30 PM

This pretty much sums everything up--

http://youtu.be/d285LX7x9Xo
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:56:41 PM

It is what it is. And I am glad that it is what it is. You don't have to worry. I am what I am. Am not?

Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:59:14 PM

Hal:

Do I need to say more?

Dafuq am I reading? Voodo people want to heal John of God, and they need vodafone and 3D crop circles with nuclear power and rockets?
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:02:45 PM

Hal:

Do I need to say more?

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:37:23 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 10:50:39 PM by Bitcoin Magazine

have u tried marijuana or mushrooms Hal?  i think the last one in particular would be interesting in your state of mind.   Wink

i am here.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:47:39 PM

It is what it is. And I am glad that it is what it is. You don't have to worry. I am what I am. Am not?

No, it is "I think therefore I am". It obviously follows that you are nonexistent.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:59:39 PM

@remoteass

Awesome, i support you and your work in every aspect.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:04:57 AM

No, it is "I think therefore I am". It obviously follows that you are nonexistent.

Yes, you are rational and you have the best sense in the world, which is common. To start with.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: