Greetings esteemed customers of Floxynice Quick Naira Loan Service.
You have been so brave in handling this loan service for a very long period of time and managing humans from various backgrounds. When it comes to loan service, it is easy to lend money, but humans make it so difficult to repay their loans same way it was collected. I have long thought about how true it could be that there has not been any default and I suspected you must have had several had decisions to deal with in order to preserve the reputation of some of the loan users and the local board at large. I wish people can be more true to their words by repaying as soon as possible so that the service will not collapse because of them.
This post is not intended to scare anyone, rather, to check and protect a service that has been helpful to the community. Floxynice is here to serve the community; all I ask is that customers should respect the terms of this service.
I was actually expecting to see some of the names that defaulted. Choosing to still keep them private is your choice but don't let it get out of hand before you do the needful. There are many people who don't like doing the right thing until they get dragged. Good luck and keep the good work going.
For one year and six months, this service has operated with no defaults recorded.
This aspect really catches my attention; it's been hard to commit to his service, which has cost you seeing others smile and meeting their emergency needs by giving every eligible member who applied a no-interest loan. always;
For record purpose,
Floxynice quick loan service is not a non interest (interest-free) loan.