We take a 10% fee on withdrawals. If you think this fee is too high, please let us know so we can review and adjust it.
Yes that is on the high side. As for now you are looking at the number of gamblers that will use the website and if the fee is high, it will chase gamblers away but if it is low, or affordable, people will like to use the prediction site. And I will suggest you should make it $1 or $1.1 for the start.
Please keep in mind that this 10% withdrawal fee is the only revenue our platform generates.
Yes and the 10% fee will pursue people away as I said earlier. There are other things to discuss in the website. For transparent sake. Things are not clear on the announcement thread and the website. Whom is the players playing against? Is it you or the PTP? You said it is only the 10% is your profit good. Who hold the deposit? Please make things clear in the ToS for people understand things.
I see what you mean because from what I deduce upon my own understanding and experience of how these services is supposed to function, it leans more in favor of whales to easily manipulate the outcome and win, showing there's lack of fairness.
The site is unregulated, withdrawal fees of 10% for cash out is too high and can easily drain a players funds.
Lastly, the TOS is rather unclear as it stands and that's my observation.