Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 03:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys, isn't this harassment? [DT1: AHOYBRAUSE]  (Read 203 times)
doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 12:06:27 PM
Last edit: Today at 12:57:03 PM by doggywin
 #1

This person is saying that I am harassing him. Isn't he the one doing that?

I have a balance of $2,894 in a crypto casino that I won and I am trying to withdraw. This is the scam accusation. The casino agrees that they owe me money. But this guy AHOYBRAUSE is demeaning me for that, as if I should be ashamed of demanding a payment?

I am hating this guy more than the casino

LOL you are the one coming to this thread pretty much daily posting that you are waiting for money. Now you do a 180 and say give them more time? Something feels wrong here. Make up your mind or just be quiet until you get your money maybe?

LOL, the only person spamming is you. Looking at your post history is a testament of that. All you do is cry about sites not paying you what you believe is owed, the other small part is participating in giveaways. By the way, spamming is against forum rules.
Well, hopefully we will see more posts like "day 24 of not getting paid". There is a solid chance for that to happen, good for you little guy.

One of the few people I actually had to block from messaging/harassing me. So much hate for such a small person.

Oh and by the way, where did I say doxxing was ok? I simply pointed out your hypocrisy whining about SCORAS day in and day out (just check his history) and suddenly bring up doxxing and they should be given more time ( some minutes later whining again that day 14 is up without a payment ).

Anyway, thanks for giving me a good Friday afternoon laugh.

I harassed you Huh From the language it definitely looks the opposite

You privately messaged me repeatedly, that's harassing. Anyway, just stick to your clown story and keep crying about not getting paid while suddenly asking to give them more time.  Roll Eyes

I messaged you 2 times. You messaged me 2 times. Can you stop?

You messaged me twice, I REPLIED twice and then blocked you before you bother me even longer. There is a difference between cold messaging someone and replying.

The two PMs received from him:


Sharing open information on people is not doxxing u clown. Linkedin is an open to all people website. Maybe google the word doxxing first before writing such nonsense.


LOL, hilarious. Now stop writing me your nonsense and keep crying and spamming.

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:30:13 PM
Last edit: Today at 02:01:49 PM by AHOYBRAUSE
 #2

LOL, hours later, I moved on with my life and this kid is still whining.

This is the 2nd thread you open about this BS, and you call it harassment?
YOU sent ME unwanted messages so I had to block you to make you stop. I guess I have to give you a red feedback as well since you gave me one. You certainly deserve it by now since you can't let it go and can't stop even hours later.
Also interesting you don't share here what YOU wrote and I simply reacted to it. Hmm, I wonder why.

By the way, personal insult via PM as well, guess that rewards a red tag as well since you have been so generous giving me one:



Bad choice trying to go to war over nothing. Up to you.




doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 12:41:25 PM
 #3

LOL, hours later, I moved on with my life and this kid is still whining.

This is the 2nd thread you open about this BS, and you call it harassment?
YOU sent ME unwanted messages so I had to block you to make you stop. I guess I have to give you a red feedback as well since you gave me one. You certainly deserve it by now since you can't let it go and can't stop even hours later.

By the way, personal insult via PM as well, guess that rewards a red tag as well since you have been so generous giving me one:



Bad choice trying to go to war over nothing. Up to you.


You are lying. Here is the full PM:

You are on default trust list and you support doxxing and blackmail? Is this right?

Sharing open information on people is not doxxing u clown. Linkedin is an open to all people website. Maybe google the word doxxing first before writing such nonsense.

You don't know what happens next? Are you dumb?

Doxing (or doxxing) is the malicious act of researching, compiling, and publicly revealing an individual’s private or identifying information online without their consent, often with the intent to harass, intimidate, or cause distress.

You think the others are going to sit around with this information? There is no guarantee that this will help get the withdrawals either.

LOL, hilarious. Now stop writing me your nonsense and keep crying and spamming.

This person is sabotaging the chances of recovering my money, when this is none of his business.

This is by far the rudest person from Japan I have interacted with

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:48:37 PM
Last edit: Today at 01:14:50 PM by AHOYBRAUSE
 #4

LOL, hours later, I moved on with my life and this kid is still whining.

This is the 2nd thread you open about this BS, and you call it harassment?
YOU sent ME unwanted messages so I had to block you to make you stop. I guess I have to give you a red feedback as well since you gave me one. You certainly deserve it by now since you can't let it go and can't stop even hours later.

By the way, personal insult via PM as well, guess that rewards a red tag as well since you have been so generous giving me one:



Bad choice trying to go to war over nothing. Up to you.


You are lying. Here is the full PM:

You are on default trust list and you support doxxing and blackmail? Is this right?

Sharing open information on people is not doxxing u clown. Linkedin is an open to all people website. Maybe google the word doxxing first before writing such nonsense.

You don't know what happens next? Are you dumb?

Doxing (or doxxing) is the malicious act of researching, compiling, and publicly revealing an individual’s private or identifying information online without their consent, often with the intent to harass, intimidate, or cause distress.

You think the others are going to sit around with this information? There is no guarantee that this will help get the withdrawals either.

LOL, hilarious. Now stop writing me your nonsense and keep crying and spamming.

This person is sabotaging the chances of recovering my money, when this is none of his business.

Where am I lying? So you didn't insult me calling me dumb?

Jesus you are really having some issues! Why did you delete the feedback all of the sudden? Afraid to get one yourself? You really deserve one by now wasting my time, insulting me and my intelligence.

And how did I sabotage anything? If they are scammers you won't get paid anyway! And if they aren't then you will get paid. What am I having to do with this?
I simply pointed out your hypocrisy, whining day by day that they are scamming you and once somebody simply shared their owners linkedin profile YOU called it doxxing and they should be given more time. What sense does this make??

Anyway, if you don't stop this then live with the consequences. Because what you do is harassment, simple as that.


doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 12:51:30 PM
 #5

Where am I lying? So you didn't insult me calling me dumb?

Jesus you are really having some issues! Why did you delete the feedback all of the sudden? Afraid to get one yourself? You really deserve one by now wasting my time, insulting me and my intelligence.

And how did I sabotage anything? If they are scammers you won't get paid anyway! And if they aren't then you will get paid. What am I having to do with this?
I simply pointed out your hypocrisy, whining day by day that they are scamming you and once somebody simply shared their owners linkedin profile YOU called it doxxing and they should be giving more time. What sense does this make??

Anyway, if you don't stop this then live with the consequences. Because what you do is harassment, simple as that.



You lack reading comprehension, it is not established that they are scammers. You are spewing hate towards everybody and I don't even know why. You didn't lose anything, what exactly is your business? Who the hell are you? If I don't encourage doxxing, what is your problem with it?

I removed the red tag for being rude and insensitive, for the same reason other forum members aren't tagging you.

You have neutral feedbacks because they are afraid of retaliation:
Quote
This user lacks basic reading comprehension and critical thinking. I'm unable to trust their judgment due to these factors.
Quote
The user is spreading lies against me.
Quote
And yeah, I was wrong by not paying attention to Hhampuz's tag on his profile earlier, "This user lacks basic reading comprehension and critical thinking. I'm unable to trust their judgment due to these factors."

Why is this person on DT1?

I have been on this forum since 2012. Disappointing changes in DT1.

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:00:53 PM
Last edit: Today at 02:07:23 PM by AHOYBRAUSE
 #6



You lack reading comprehension, it is not established that they are scammers. You are spewing hate and I don't even know why. You didn't lose anything, what exactly is your business?

I removed the red tag for being rude and insensitive, for the same reason, other forum members aren't tagging you.
I have been on this forum since 2012. Disappointing changes in DT1.



By the way, I have been DT1 since like 2-3 days, never before and I couldn't care less about this status. So nobody is not tagging me for DT reasons, smh. You on the other hand hang out in the scam accusation section accusing casino after casino. Now made 2 irrelevant threads for no reason as well.

And it seems you didn't read, as usual. I said if they are no scammers you will get paid, if they are you won't. You crying here or me calling you out for it doesn't change anything about that. And by the way, I got mildly screwed by them as well, and almost got screwed for real as well since Nick offered me a lot, yet I refused since I had a bad feeling from the beginning (as I have pointed out several times in their thread). Now let it go already and go separate ways.

"it is not established that they are scammers" yet that's exactly what you call them:


Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3763797

Amount Scammed:
$2,894.

I suspect the casino is using player deposits for operation expenses and player withdrawals.



It is literally the scam accusation template. It is not my words, and it is a scam accusation. Accusation.

If you were not in DT, i would tag you.

I have two resolved scam accusations.


No back bone. I couldn't care less if you tag me, because you have no reason and merit to do that, and people have eyes and can see that if they read through all your nonsense.  Roll Eyes

Goodbye, put you on ignore since this gives me eye cancer. GL with your future scam accusation threads.  Roll Eyes


doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 01:43:37 PM
 #7



You lack reading comprehension, it is not established that they are scammers. You are spewing hate and I don't even know why. You didn't lose anything, what exactly is your business?

I removed the red tag for being rude and insensitive, for the same reason, other forum members aren't tagging you.
I have been on this forum since 2012. Disappointing changes in DT1.

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/09/UlgCPT.png

By the way, I have been DT1 since like 2-3 days, never before and I couldn't care less about this status. So nobody is not tagging me for DT reasons, smh. You on the other hand hang out in the scam accusation section accusing casino after casino. Now made 2 irrelevant threads for no reason as well.

And it seems you didn't read, as usual. I said if they are no scammers you will get paid, if they are you won't. You crying here or me calling you out for it doesn't change anything about that. And by the way, I got mildly screwed by them as well, and almost got screwed for real as well since Nick offered me a lot, yet I refused since I had a bad feeling from the beginning (as I have pointed out several times in their thread). Now let it go already and go separate ways.

"it is not established that they are scammers" yet that's exactly what you call them:


Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3763797

Amount Scammed:
$2,894.

I suspect the casino is using player deposits for operation expenses and player withdrawals.




It is literally the scam accusation template. It is not my words, and it is a scam accusation. Accusation.

If you were not in DT, i would tag you.


Quote
You on the other hand hang out in the scam accusation section accusing casino after casino. Now made 2 irrelevant threads for no reason as well.

I have two resolved scam accusations.

1. Betpanda's provably fair system in their original games was not working. I, along with other trusted members like Zwei and holydarkness, demanded the casino to correct it. This is a success.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5577510.0
Hello all,

Firstly, we want to thank you for the detective work you did to uncover this, this is exactly what these communities are great for.

And just to clarify, what you found was absolutely correct on the surface level.

As soon as we were informed about this post, we launched an investigation with the game provider and realised that seed-pairs were accidentally re-generating a new random seed-pair on the second bet (resetting on Nonce 1). As a result, this made verifying the server-hash impossible on your end, something which we wholly understand is a cause for suspicion.

Just to clear up exactly what happened and what we've fixed:

- We want to make it very clear that throughout the time when verifying the server-hash was not possible through the verification-tool, the RNG remained 100% random and nothing was changed in how it operated. Essentially every other bet (or when Nonce hit 1) the seeds would automatically rotate, creating a new random seed-pair.
- The seed-pairs now stays infinitely until you manually choose to rotate the seed-pair
- In the “Verify” tab after you’ve verified a round, the game provider has now added a JavaScript code-snippet of how we derive the RNG from the seeds to add further layer of transparency by allowing you to run the code and verify yourself.

As we truly appreciate this community and the value it brings through its voice and continuous feedback, and sometimes practically in situations like this, we would love to provide OP with a “finder’s fee” for helping us to locate and fix this as quickly as it was.

Please send us a DM with the email associated with your Betpanda account and we will add something nice to your account.

If you have any questions regarding this incident, please let us know and we will do our best to answer them.

- Team Betpanda

2. Second accusation was about an abusive promotion from Luckiest casino. There is no doubt it is abusive. The community agreed with me. It was resolved.


This third running one, I expect to close it after they process the withdrawal. If you don't interfere, it will go smoothly.

Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3691



View Profile
Today at 02:32:03 PM
Merited by AHOYBRAUSE (1)
 #8

You are the one harrassing.

Why is this person on DT1?

With this sentence you just show that you don't understand what the DT system is about.

I have been on this forum since 2012. Disappointing changes in DT1.

Tell us which account or accounts you used to manage so we can have a good laugh.

If you were not in DT, i would tag you.

Another sentence that shows just how silly you are.

doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 02:49:16 PM
 #9

You are the one harrassing.

Why is this person on DT1?

With this sentence you just show that you don't understand what the DT system is about.

I have been on this forum since 2012. Disappointing changes in DT1.

Tell us which account or accounts you used to manage so we can have a good laugh.

If you were not in DT, i would tag you.

Another sentence that shows just how silly you are.

This is respectful compared to what he writes. I appreciate it brother

I can give you a hint if you ask nicely.

Is he normally like this or did his girlfriend dump him or something?

I sent that PM to all 7 who has him in the trust list  Cool

Someone had to do it

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:05:50 PM
 #10

You are the one harrassing.

Why is this person on DT1?

With this sentence you just show that you don't understand what the DT system is about.

I have been on this forum since 2012. Disappointing changes in DT1.

Tell us which account or accounts you used to manage so we can have a good laugh.

If you were not in DT, i would tag you.

Another sentence that shows just how silly you are.

This is respectful compared to what he writes. I appreciate it brother

I can give you a hint if you ask nicely.

Is he normally like this or did his girlfriend dump him or something?

I sent that PM to all 7 who has him in the trust list  Cool

Someone had to do it

Free is rightfully laughing in your face and you appreciate it, another good laugh. I actually appreciate his input very much because he took the time to read through your garbage and see it for what it is.  Grin

Guess harassing 6 other members from my trust list slowly warrants a red tag even more, let me sleep over that one. You definitely deserve it even more by now.


doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 03:16:32 PM
 #11


Why is this person on DT1?

With this sentence you just show that you don't understand what the DT system is about.

Explain why he is in your list?

Review of sent feedback — user does not belong in Default Trust

antiswap — Positive
Quote
Worked together for about 1 month in June, I wore their signature for that time. Was always paid on time (mostly in advance).
Paid signature campaign work. Getting paid and leaving feedback adds little value as a trust assessment.

DEX.fo_off — Positive
Quote
Swapped multiple times, never had any issue and it was always a smooth experience with a low fee. Great service overall! AAA
Did translation work, got paid, then left feedback. Low-value endorsement.

bennettwinna — Negative
Quote
Upgraded to red for obvious reasons. Look who was right all along mister my "judgement can't be trusted". SMH. Now we know who's can't be.
Personal remarks rather than evidence. Accusations against Winna do not automatically make them a scammer. Winna is generally a paying casino.

bctokenbot — Negative
Quote
Not only working for a questionable casino but also the most INCOMPETENT support you will ever find here. Just look at the reply in the reference link.
Subjective criticism of support and association with a casino are not proof of scamming. BC game is also generally a paying casino.

Some newbie — Negative
Quote
Useless spam account, probably off some farm. Terrible
Speculation without evidence. Useless feedback on a newbie.

nitrobetting — Negative
Quote
Sketchy TOS, delayed withdrawals, rebranding every couple of years. Not a save site to play at.
Rebranding and vague claims are not proof of wrongdoing. Insufficient evidence provided.

pakhitheboss — Negative
Quote
Worst of the worst. After months of personal attacks he finally got exposed for cheating his way through the forum.
Someone else made the scam accusation and provided the evidence. This user merely followed along, adding no independent value.

kingbj21 / BlackyJacky
No source provided.

Joana226 — Negative
Quote
Several alts connected. ghostingura2 aka SimpleMach34 aka twentyon3x aka Joana226. Trying to blackmail and get money from several casinos such as bc.game, rollbit, and more
Someone else made the accusation and provided the evidence. No independent contribution.


Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8516



View Profile
Today at 03:16:37 PM
 #12

I have been on this forum since 2012.
You should have grown thicker skin by now.

doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 03:21:19 PM
 #13

I have been on this forum since 2012.
You should have grown thicker skin by now.

Yeah. You would think that.

Must be climate change.

This week was not kind to me. Personal reasons. My $3k withheld. On top of that BTC drops 5% and this guy pisses me off.

Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3691



View Profile
Today at 03:25:39 PM
 #14

Explain why he is in your list?

Waste my time explaining to some moron why some feedback—which that good-for-nothing claims is wrong—is obviously correct? No, thanks.

Actually, you're the one who should explain why, when you sent me an unsolicited PM, you didn't mention either his feedback or his trust list when you questioned why he was on my trust list.

doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 331
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 03:26:38 PM
 #15

Explain why he is in your list?

Waste my time explaining to some moron why some feedback—which that good-for-nothing claims is wrong—is obviously correct? No, thanks.

Actually, you're the one who should explain why, when you sent me an unsolicited PM, you didn't mention either his feedback or his trust list when you questioned why he was on my trust list.

Think about it, if nobody can send PM first, will there be PMs at all?

Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3691



View Profile
Today at 03:41:42 PM
 #16

Explain why he is in your list?

Waste my time explaining to some moron why some feedback—which that good-for-nothing claims is wrong—is obviously correct? No, thanks.

Actually, you're the one who should explain why, when you sent me an unsolicited PM, you didn't mention either his feedback or his trust list when you questioned why he was on my trust list.

Think about it, if nobody can send PM first, will there be PMs at all?

How about you focusing on what's important, like what I just bolded, instead of what's secondary?

Or this.

I have been on this forum since 2012. Disappointing changes in DT1.

Tell us which account or accounts you used to manage so we can have a good laugh.


AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:48:01 PM
 #17


How about you focusing on what's important, like what I just bolded, instead of what's secondary?


Don't waste your time man. This one is a bit special. Can't read, can't understand anything, but he is not shy to write some crazy stories. He had it coming and I saw enough.
And all that because of his insulted ego, bringing up doxxing while "defending" a site that supposedly scammed him. Really can't make this shit up. Well, he had every chance to stop but wouldn't listen.


Majestic-milf
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1680
Merit: 765



View Profile
Today at 03:55:44 PM
 #18

 Why is this subject being repeated? Okay the first one was a Doxxing thread where this user was calling out Ahoybrause but I guess it didn't gain the attention he was looking for so he brought it here. Just quit the whining so you don't get more tags, which I'm sure, isn't something that you'd be bothered by right?


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!