Op with the way this casino is right now, it's going to struggle to attract players, because if someone do not take a closer look at it, he would not even know that it's a casino. The interface is too bad, but it can still be corrected if the right things are done faster, because I personally wouldn't leave another casino for something like this that is poorly put together, since I wouldn't be confident that they are going to pay me, if I won big.
They can start making the corrections by purchasing a copper membership account as to enable them post some pictures, animations graphics and so on that can make their casino look more better and attractive. Because from what I'm seeing in the op, I doubt if it can make any significant impact especially for a casino that is still struggling to build a name for itself.
Furthermore, you stated that it's a no kyc casino, but in the TOS, what is written there different, because in your word, kyc will be asked if a large or suspicious withdrawal is made, is this how a genuine and trustworthy casino act? No.
So I would advice that you should try to put your shit together because first impression really do matters.
This is what I hate so much about some of these casinos. However, they are always saying a thing while they mean something else. If you are KYCed then that is fine as long as you made it very clear from the start. But saying they are none KYC at the beginning them bringing up something different is where I don't understand.