stadus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1405
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 01:23:48 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1544
|
 |
Today at 01:35:24 PM |
|
I have not gone for self-exclusion before, and there has been reasons I can not go for it. Did you remember the woman that we discussed about that won huge amount of money, she was denied of the money just because she has gone for self-exclusion.
I will prefer to use delete account if available than to use self-exclusion. In that way I can be able to register on the gambling site again anytime that I want.
For people that go for self-exclusion and later regretting it not because of any good reason than to continue gambling, that is not a good thing at all.
|
|
|
|
stadus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1405
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 01:41:23 PM |
|
I have not gone for self-exclusion before, and there has been reasons I can not go for it. Did you remember the woman that we discussed about that won huge amount of money, she was denied of the money just because she has gone for self-exclusion.
what she did was she ask for lifetime self exclusion, so it's just right that she was denied because of that. maybe you are referring to this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5584838.0
my concern is different, its not a centralized self exclusion, but just an specific casino self exclusion. I will prefer to use delete account if available than to use self-exclusion. In that way I can be able to register on the gambling site again anytime that I want.
For people that go for self-exclusion and later regretting it not because of any good reason than to continue gambling, that is not a good thing at all.
I'm not sure that feature " you can delete your account" is available in many casinos. If it's available, i think it not something you just click like self exclusion.
|
|
|
|
|
Emjay24
|
 |
Today at 01:47:49 PM |
|
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Not happened to me, but I think it is part of the healing process, you miss what have turned a hobby for you but affected you adversely. If you miss it too much, maybe it is time to find a new hobby, you could go hiking, bike riding or even reading whenever you feel the urge to go gambling. Addiction is easier curbed when you've replaced it with a new hobby. It is perfectly fine to regret such move, even though it is the right one, it's the human side of you playing out.
|
|
|
|
stadus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1405
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 01:52:25 PM |
|
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Not happened to me, but I think it is part of the healing process, you miss what have turned a hobby for you but affected you adversely. If you miss it too much, maybe it is time to find a new hobby, you could go hiking, bike riding or even reading whenever you feel the urge to go gambling. Addiction is easier curbed when you've replaced it with a new hobby. It is perfectly fine to regret such move, even though it is the right one, it's the human side of you playing out. What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account. 
|
|
|
|
|
Pandu Geddon
|
 |
Today at 02:03:24 PM |
|
I have never used that feature. If I want to stop gambling for a while, I would do it. But indeed, when planning to stop gambling, but not being busy with other matters, the urge to gamble again often arises. If you want to use that feature, perhaps the best way is to choose a duration that is not too long. The situation will be more comfortable for us.
|
|
|
|
|
uneng
|
 |
Today at 02:03:33 PM |
|
What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account.  Doesn't it sound fishy that a gambler healed himself after just 1 month? For me it looks more like an excuse from a compulsive gambler to return to his previous habits, without feeling guilty for that. I've never seen anyone recovering from an addiction in such short period of time. Even after 1 year, the person shouldn't consider himself healed yet, because relapses are a constant real threat if the individual doesn't watch himself in daily basis.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Africolo
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 756
Merit: 456
God danm it 1x2
|
 |
Today at 02:04:11 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Well, I can't really talk about self exclusion and what it feels like to regret it when you couldn't get access to it anymore because you have already blocked yourself from it due to numerous looses that might have lead to taking that decision as at that period, but in a way it's good for a gambler who is fighting against addiction because once you can't get access to gambling on the local platform it will in a way safe the person from gambling. Though it's very difficult for someone who has already being addicted to quit that habit permanently so he will either look for another means to continue his gambling but I think not getting access for some time is a healing stage and if he disciplines his self he might stop addiction, gamblers should stop being greedy because that's the major cause of loosing too much money as you keep trying to win back what has been lost which is not possible when it comes to gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
Tungbulu
|
 |
Today at 02:06:49 PM |
|
Yeah it’s possible for regrets to happen when people use the self exclusion in the heat of the moment without fully putting into adequate consideration what it really means. But if the step was actually taken because of some heavy losses, that restriction from accessing the casino might just be the help they need to protect themselves from hitting those uncontrollable losses or losing even more. The main issue there is whether the user can actually use the break to regain control of their emotions and make better decisions, or whether they’ll just start looking for alternatives for them to start gambling again.
|
|
|
|
Frankolala
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1022
#on God
|
 |
Today at 02:16:09 PM |
|
No, it hasn't happened to me and if this happens to me, I will just go register in a different casino entirely, to continue my gambling activities. One must think twice before hitting the self exclusion button so that, it wouldn't be that you're only deceiving yourself when you are not ready to stop gambling. However, I prefer to go on self exclusion manually with a determine mindset because if you're not determined, all your efforts to stop gambling will be in vain.
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 02:18:35 PM |
|
Thankfully, I have not yet applied for self-exclusion on any gambling site, either local or offshore. Why? Because I feel like I may regret it in the future. And if you know somebody that does regret it now, then I probably made the right decision.
Self-exclusion is for those who are ready to quit gambling. I still play sports betting, so I don't want to destroy that. It's still fun for me to watch games with some bets being place so I don't want to ruin that enjoyment that I feel whenever I watch games with bets.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
stadus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1405
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 02:19:27 PM |
|
What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account.  Doesn't it sound fishy that a gambler healed himself after just 1 month? it's never fishy when it's coming from your own experience. For me it looks more like an excuse from a compulsive gambler to return to his previous habits, without feeling guilty for that. I've never seen anyone recovering from an addiction in such short period of time. Even after 1 year, the person shouldn't consider himself healed yet, because relapses are a constant real threat if the individual doesn't watch himself in daily basis.
You can only relate if you have been addicted, but if you are just sharing based on your observation or what you read, then you are wrong. Not everyone has the same way of dealing their problem, some deal it the hard way, some deals it correctly that's why they recover easily.
So far non of you could really relate based on the posts I've read since you have not self excluded your casino account yet. If it has not happened to you, then you cannot answer the question. Has it ever happened to any of you here?
|
|
|
|
|
Miles2006
|
 |
Today at 02:32:34 PM |
|
I have zero experience when it comes to self exclusion, so far I hear people sharing their story about self exclusion but, surprisingly majority of people who choose the self exclusion option try to stay patient while others just move on to the next available casino, this pattern keeps going for them till finally they decide to quit gambling although the online casino is different from land base casino. Like I said it’s easy for a gambler to start regretting, a lot of gamblers fall in this category yet anyone can always choose a different casino except the self exclusion is generally then the rule applies to all casino.
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
Today at 02:33:14 PM |
|
Since I am not that a compulsive gambler, I have not had any need to use the self exclusion service of any online and offline casino (whether local or offshore) but from my findings, there are some casinos that still allows their customers to remove self exclusion by themselves if they later change their mind and decide to continue gambling, while someone doesn't permit the gambler to remove it on their own.
If someone applies for self exclusion due to so much losses and out of emotions, they can always use another casino if their local casino doesn't want to lift the restriction till the due date.
|
|
|
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1174
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
Today at 02:37:45 PM |
|
--- And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I haven't experienced this myself so I'll answer it base on what I've seen. Well, you will feel the regret at first, but you will realize that the main reason you self-excluded yourself is for you to prevent further losing more money, and from thereon, you will think on which is better. Stopping gambling, or letting your "regret" eat you, and gamble yet again. At the end of the day, your decisions will matter big time. If you will let your regret eat you, you'll find a way to gamble yet again, and since you said "local casino", you might find another casino around you. I wonder why we can't answer your question. I mean we can answer it based on the experience of others, right? If you self-excluded yourself for a year on that "specific" casino, and you are healed already, just go find another casino around you. Is there anybody here that have an experience like what you shared? Or it's only you?
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
|
qwertyup23
|
 |
Today at 02:38:52 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Well, I haven't experienced this specific scenario yet but I've read some posts in the past where they regretted their decision of self-exclusion on their account. I mean, just like in gambling, a person tends to react based on their emotions during that time. So if they feel like they've lost a lot of money, the most probable effect would be to altogether quit gambling. However after regaining our sense of judgement, we tend to rationalize our decision and decide that such was not the best course of action taken. While this may be the effect of self-exclusion on a person who suddenly regrets it, I think that is still the best scenario for him. It's a thousand times better to self-exclude yourself not just to control your gambling habits but also to force yourself into "soft-quitting" gambling altogether.
|
RAZED | | | 100% | WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | |
NO KYC | | | RAZE THE LIMITS ► PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Queen uloma
|
 |
Today at 02:39:00 PM |
|
I believe self exclusion is a decision that a person is supposed to think properly before they make it. Most especially when emotion is involved. if youve encounter many losses, and you excluded yourself out of anger, you may regret it later. But for me, if gambling has started to affect your finances, that break can help you to regain control. It’s not all decisions that we regret means that it’s a wrong decision.
|
|
|
|
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1299
|
 |
Today at 02:47:30 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
The longest I've ever seen on self exclusion is 5 years and that was with ggpoker. I did actually have a little bit of regret after choosing that because the biggest 3 sites have a massive player base and are almost incomparable to the smaller sites that struggle to put together even a few tables worth of players. I can't see it being an issue with online casinos though because they are so common and almost interchangeable with each other. I've never had to do this with a real world casino but know that they have pretty tight security systems so they would probably be able to keep you out if you did. Most sites will give you a path back to removing self exclusion but it's usually complicated.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Findingnemo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 02:49:56 PM |
|
I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.
So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion. And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.
Has it ever happened to any of you here?
First of all never make any decisions when you are overwhelmed with emotions be it a happy or sad one, it can go wrong. And then, even if you did there is nothing to regret here, there is always another casino that can be choosen and there are thousands of ways to keep doing it. 
|
|
|
|
Hatchy
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1284
Bitcoin Hatchy...
|
 |
Today at 02:55:10 PM |
|
What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account.  If you are so sure you have been healed, why not create a new casino account on another site? Although staying away from gambling for a year might help you regain control of your habits, it doesn't necessarily mean you won't end up going back to your old ways..I've never used the self-exclusion feature on any casino before. I'm not much of a gambler anyway. It's just something I do when I'm bored or feel the need to. So, I don't really see the need to use self-exclusion, as I don't consider myself addicted to gambling. I just enjoy playing or betting for fun.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|