Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 08:43:00 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀 JOZZ.COM 🍀 your crypto/fiat gabmling paradise  (Read 244 times)
JOZZCOM (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 05:08:24 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2026, 05:57:53 PM by JOZZCOM
 #1

Hello dear Bitcointalk forum!

Let me introduce our brand - JOZZ Casino



WHAT TO PLAY?

We have this list of the game developers onboard:
1x2 Gaming, 2 by 2 Gaming, 4 The Player, Ainsworth, Amatic, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, Booming Games, Booongo, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Fantasma Games, Genesis Gaming, Green Jade Games, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming, Infinity Dragon Studios, Iron Dog Studios, Just For The Win, Kalamba Games, Microgaming, Net Gaming, NET ENT, Nolimit City, PG Soft, Play n Go, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Print Studios, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabcat, Red Tiger, Reel Play, Relax, Retro Gaming, Rogue, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Wazdan, Yggdrasil.

PAYMENTS

Visa, Mastercard, AstroPay, Piastrix, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller, VouWallet, Kvitum. (Crypto: Binance Pay, BTC, Ethereum, Ripple, DOGE, Litecoin, DASH, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, NEM)
Currencies: USD, EUR, RUB, KZT, BTC, LTC, ETH (multi-currency is available).

BONUSES

Welcome bonus - A 100% bonus, up to $500 upon the first deposit of $10, wager x40, lifespan 30 days, DOES NOT limit the list of games / bets / payouts. The bonus is available for bets in the games, which are not excluded from bonus system. After wagering, it immediately converts to the real balance, maximum conversion rate is x10.

[/b]Monthly bonus[/b] - The monthly bonus is calculated based on the month's results at 23:59 UTC on the last day and is credited on the first day of the month.
If sufficient gaming activity is recorded, the system will credit the bonus in the form of real money or the bonus amount. This bonus must be claimed manually in the "Balance" menu within 14 days.

Cashback - Every Saturday at 00:00 UTC, the system calculates the current cashback amount. You can claim your accrued cashback in the "Balance" menu. The minimum cashback is 1 USD.
Cashback percentages for each player status:
Rookie — 5%;
Player — 7%;
Pro — 10%;
Expert — 12%;
Master — 15%.

Rakeback - The"Player" status or higher is required to receive a percentage of your bets back—up to 0.25%. The percentage is automatically credited to your Rakeback balance after each completed bet. You can claim your accrued rakeback in the "Balance" menu. The minimum withdrawal amount is $0.10.
Birthday bonus - from 5$ to 200$ real cash, no wager. Depending on your activity for the last year.

Forbidden countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Bonaire, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, China (+ Taiwan), Colombia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo, Ecuador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Guam, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Mali, Malta, Montenegro, Myanmar (Burma), Netherlands, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Saba, Samoa, Slovakia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine (+ Crimea), United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

Rest world is available.

Welcome to play ladies and gentlemen!
The official mirror - click here.
JOZZCOM (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 05:10:25 PM
 #2

(reserved for updates)
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 06:05:38 PM
 #3

Would it be possible to create a mirror domain verifier? Because, from what I can see, it is very easy to impersonate jozzi5ud0ga4vn.com, most of your users would be prone to phishing attacks.

If I am not mistaken, this is also your domain, jozzi.com, right? Why not make it the main domain, rather than the one I mentioned above? With this one, it will be easier to spot the fake one than the other.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Z_MBFM
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 509



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 07:05:15 PM
 #4

Would it be possible to create a mirror domain verifier? Because, from what I can see, it is very easy to impersonate jozzi5ud0ga4vn.com, most of your users would be prone to phishing attacks.
Yes, it is definitely suspicious. If they had created a separate link for this forum to track traffic from the forum, it would have been JOZZ.COM/....... The original domain would have been fine. However, this is a different domain that was purchased just 43 days ago. op should clear this matter



███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 07:23:50 PM
 #5

Would it be possible to create a mirror domain verifier? Because, from what I can see, it is very easy to impersonate jozzi5ud0ga4vn.com, most of your users would be prone to phishing attacks.
Yes, it is definitely suspicious. If they had created a separate link for this forum to track traffic from the forum, it would have been JOZZ.COM/....... The original domain would have been fine. However, this is a different domain that was purchased just 43 days ago. op should clear this matter


It is not a phishing site (or so I think). I used a dummy email to create an account on the new domain (https://jozzi5ud0ga4vn.com), and I was able to also access it in jozzi.com.

The fact that the domain is new doesn't mean it is a scam; what I was trying to convey is the fact that the domain name is too complicated, and that would give room for phishing to be done more easily.

I am actually interested in knowing the reason for choosing such a domain name.



@Op, do you know anything about this site? playfortuna.com, you seem to be sharing the same license and operator.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
noorman0
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 881


[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 07:39:12 PM
 #6

I’m pointing out the VPN indicator, I wasn't sure of its function (I enabled my VPN and encountered a DNS error Huh). I thought you encouraged VPN use for geographically restricted users, but after reading the Terms and Conditions, I see you strictly prohibit it.

Yes, it is definitely suspicious. If they had created a separate link for this forum to track traffic from the forum, it would have been JOZZ.COM/....... The original domain would have been fine. However, this is a different domain that was purchased just 43 days ago. op should clear this matter

I think they are using URL redirects for statistical purposes. I also noticed different domains being shared on the Telegram channel. That’s common practice, but it would be better if they get an official verifier.

khaled0111
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3493


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 07:59:29 PM
 #7

Welcome to Bitcointalk, Jozz.com!

First, I would suggest making the announcement image clickable and redirects to your casino. This would make the announcement thread more interactive. We used to just click on the announcement image to visit the advertised casino (at least, that’s what I usually do).
I also noticed that Russian is the default language on your website. I would suggest adding auto-translation (or whatever it’s called) to translate the website content to the appropriate language based on the visitor’s geo-location.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1684


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 08:41:04 PM
 #8

What is going on with this strange name domain and russian language by default?  Tongue
I would not risking registering in this casino until this is clarified, but I see a big list of countries that are not allowed to registered, and that includes many countries from Europe, UK and USA.


khaled0111
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3493


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 08:59:40 PM
 #9

What is going on with this strange name domain and russian language by default?  Tongue
I would not risking registering in this casino until this is clarified, but I see a big list of countries that are not allowed to registered, and that includes many countries from Europe, UK and USA.
The Russian language may result in many uers refraining from registring in their casino, especially that it’s a bit hard to figure out how to change it to English (on the main menu, on the option to change the languang, even "English" is written in russian!) If this casino is for russian users only then they need to mention this in the ann thread.
Regarding restricted countries, you are correct, the list is extensive indeed and this is, probably, because they are licensed by CGA.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Ronsbit
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 290



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:05:00 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2026, 03:59:24 PM by Ronsbit
 #10

Welcome mate, I will join other members to talk about the buildup and also language as it bothers because they too some important roles on the performances and comparism.
It has already been said by members about the language barrier., that was exactly what made me stopped and I believe many potential players too have stopped further visiting the website because of that language which is a Russian Federation language.
Not only that you will have to review your website's regulations with regards to country restriction because what you have on your listing  is not what I think I could say is too much of a list as I could see some countries that are crypto friendly on your list.

masulum
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2056



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 10:37:44 PM
 #11

I tried to sign up using Bitcointalk promo code, but unfortunately there were no benefits from that promo code, since i thought I will get some free spins, sorry my bad :p

and i am just trying some feature such as change the nickname, when i want to change my nickname from the default , your system need to fill in my full name, date of birth, and city just for that action to be able to save. So, can I use a pseudonym for my name, and can I change it later if need to make big withdrawal that requires KYC (just in case i lucky enough lol)?

I also not received confirmation email even i clicked “confirm” in my personal account settings. Please double-check the email verification system, because it’s not in my inbox or spam folder.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
sunsilk
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 658



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:52:44 PM
 #12

Forbidden countries
That's a lot of countries there, around 70 or so. Anyway, welcome to the forum and you may not know that many from the forbidden countries you have in list are also in the forum.

So I am afraid to say that even that many of us would like to try it if our countries is in that list, we have no way of checking your casino.

Just some small corrections about the spelling of the title 'gamble' and then the code of bold on 'monthly bonus'.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
SquirrelJulietGarden
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1004



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 08:43:47 AM
 #13

Forbidden countries
That's a lot of countries there, around 70 or so. Anyway, welcome to the forum and you may not know that many from the forbidden countries you have in list are also in the forum.

So I am afraid to say that even that many of us would like to try it if our countries is in that list, we have no way of checking your casino.

Just some small corrections about the spelling of the title 'gamble' and then the code of bold on 'monthly bonus'.
In other casinos, you can have a long and big list of restricted countries and regions too. There is nothing strange or wrong with 70+ restricted countries at jozz.com.

Casinos need to avoid allowing people who are from sanctioned nations to join, it's related to money laundering too.
They also have to prohibit people from nations where the casino does not have license for legal operation.

It's very important for the legal status of the business and the owner. Especially after a massive casino data leak, if a casino operates and allows people from nations where the business does not have a valid license, the company and owner will have very big problems.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 392



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 08:59:36 AM
 #14

I do not really know how urgent it's for you to launch your site that you could not be able to read careful your title before making your post. Please I will also love you to make a correction about your title "gambling paradise" to the correct one as "Gambling paradise".
When you create a topic, make sure to carefully read the body of your messages before posting, even after you post, there is every need to review what you wrote before leaving the content.

Anyway, welcome to the community.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
DARK6767
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

bleh


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 09:11:40 AM
 #15

@Op, do you know anything about this site? playfortuna.com, you seem to be sharing the same license and operator.

yep, pretty sure op knows about it. not just that, the same license is used by:

booi.com               @Booi
playfortuna.com     @Playfortuna
spincrypto1.com      @Spincrypto

and all of their reps are prob the same person behind the accounts on the forum. they have the same local time, same writing pattern and same presentation. you can also tell op loves putting the lucky clover emoji and making spelling mistakes lol

they even made an ANN recently for spincrypto.



Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 09:59:36 AM
 #16

There are some things I noticed that didn't go well with me.

At first the pictures, I mean the image isn't clickable for an easy access to your casino. Most casinos  normally does it.

Secondly, I learnt there are a lot of countries that was forbidden from gambling with your platform.  However, I'm curious about that or don't you think its a bad business plan since it can restrict some many people from joining your casino?

Lastly, I will suggest you look into the language settings for it to be more convenient for every user's. Because not every customer will have all the time in going through those language stress. Example is someone like me.

Futurexxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 288



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 10:43:18 AM
 #17

What is going on with this strange name domain and russian language by default?  Tongue
I would not risking registering in this casino until this is clarified, but I see a big list of countries that are not allowed to registered, and that includes many countries from Europe, UK and USA.

I tried clicking on the link at the bottom of the op post, but it wasn't working, the message there was that I cannot access the site from my region, which made me curious to know why will my country be restricted, since we are a lovers of gambling and our government doesn't seems it as a big deal.

Additionally, these new casino that are just getting into the crypto casino industry needs to sort for advice from experience casino's before launching their site, because they tend to make a lot of mistakes from the start, that may discourage new users from registering with their casino, because as it stands, almost everything seems off, for me to go through the stress of using vpn to take a proper look at their site.

Agbe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1464


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 12:05:48 PM
 #18

Op you are welcome to the forum. There are things you need to work on both the website and the announcement thread. You can link the image in the Op to your website so it will be easier for user it navigate to the website as they click on the image and the second part is the the language on the website. English language should be the default language of the website but I am seeing a different native language entirely there.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
sunsilk
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 658



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 09:08:40 PM
 #19

That's a lot of countries there, around 70 or so. Anyway, welcome to the forum and you may not know that many from the forbidden countries you have in list are also in the forum.

So I am afraid to say that even that many of us would like to try it if our countries is in that list, we have no way of checking your casino.

Just some small corrections about the spelling of the title 'gamble' and then the code of bold on 'monthly bonus'.
In other casinos, you can have a long and big list of restricted countries and regions too. There is nothing strange or wrong with 70+ restricted countries at jozz.com.

Casinos need to avoid allowing people who are from sanctioned nations to join, it's related to money laundering too.
They also have to prohibit people from nations where the casino does not have license for legal operation.
Yes, it can be longer for the others due to the policies that they have to obey and comply with.

Although I think that some casinos have that special treatment for those users who are in the restricted countries and allows them to gamble still as long as they haven't done kyc yet and the usage of VPN.

It's very important for the legal status of the business and the owner. Especially after a massive casino data leak, if a casino operates and allows people from nations where the business does not have a valid license, the company and owner will have very big problems.
You are right, they have to protect the business and the company for as long as they can even it requires them to block and restrict users from a big list of countries.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!