Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 08:01:10 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS- KIALARA REMAIN CALM  (Read 231 times)
krogothmanhattan (OP)
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4559


The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 10:09:08 PM
Merited by bitbollo (3)
 #1

  Wanted to share this beauty....The especially made custom case arrived today and wanted to show it in it before it is buried in the vault with the rest of them doubloons!

   

   

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Report To Admin
 
 b1exch.to       
Instant Auto Ex
guy369
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 535
Merit: 28


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:18:55 PM
 #2

We have two very different meanings with ‘WTS’
Got my hopes up  Roll Eyes

Beautiful piece
Thanks for sharing it. Wish I had this to store away myself.
krogoth
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1478
Merit: 226


Krogothmanhattan alt account


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 10:40:02 PM
 #3

We have two very different meanings with ‘WTS’
Got my hopes up  Roll Eyes

Beautiful piece
Thanks for sharing it. Wish I had this to store away myself.

Sorry about that...didn't mean to mislead ya.

[ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]
N o n - c u s t o d i a l   B T C   →   X M R   a t o m i c   s w a p s
███████  |       NO KYC       |   NO ACCOUNTS   |     0.7% FEE     |  ███████
tothemoonsands
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1038
Merit: 659


friendsofsatoshi.com


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 11:08:06 PM
 #4

Awesome! I was lucky to secure one too, I’ll have to think about a custom case like that. Well done sir!

krogoth
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1478
Merit: 226


Krogothmanhattan alt account


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 11:34:26 PM
 #5

Awesome! I was lucky to secure one too, I’ll have to think about a custom case like that. Well done sir!

I always use these guys for all my collectables

https://redwolfcollectibles.com

[ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]
N o n - c u s t o d i a l   B T C   →   X M R   a t o m i c   s w a p s
███████  |       NO KYC       |   NO ACCOUNTS   |     0.7% FEE     |  ███████
Kryptowerk
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1602


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 01:57:38 AM
 #6

It's a really cool piece. I never noticed it when it was originally sold by Kialara - are these loaded or have any other reference to Bitcoin/crypto on them?
The custom case isn't bad either.


We have two very different meanings with ‘WTS’
Got my hopes up  Roll Eyes
[...]
Haha yeah I was sure this was a want-to-sell thread until I read your comment. xD

Pistachio
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1023



View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 02:12:35 AM
Last edit: Today at 12:43:02 AM by Pistachio
 #7

Thanks for sharing.

PeregrinoBits - Tus llaves. Tu camino.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3676


EIN: 82-3893490


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 05:54:10 AM
 #8

Awesome! I was lucky to secure one too, I’ll have to think about a custom case like that. Well done sir!

as a note - you are supposed to remove that brown paper on the plexi lol at least that looks like the paper put on the plexi to protect it but should be removed once in use.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
krogothmanhattan (OP)
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4559


The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 07:48:25 AM
 #9

Awesome! I was lucky to secure one too, I’ll have to think about a custom case like that. Well done sir!

as a note - you are supposed to remove that brown paper on the plexi lol at least that looks like the paper put on the plexi to protect it but should be removed once in use.

  That is correct, I only removed the front so I can take a pic before burying it with me doubloons....This way it does not get scracthed.

  Sone day when I have a room dedicated to me collectables and are ready for display, the protective brown tape will come off  Wink

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Report To Admin
 
 b1exch.to       
Instant Auto Ex
krogoth
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1478
Merit: 226


Krogothmanhattan alt account


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 10:56:19 AM
 #10

It's a really cool piece. I never noticed it when it was originally sold by Kialara - are these loaded or have any other reference to Bitcoin/crypto on them?
The custom case isn't bad either.


We have two very different meanings with ‘WTS’
Got my hopes up  Roll Eyes
[...]
Haha yeah I was sure this was a want-to-sell thread until I read your comment. xD


Not loaded and as far as crypto related ...it's basically telling you fiat money the US dollar is sinking and to me it signals....get into Bitcoin

[ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]   Z E T O   [ ζ ]
N o n - c u s t o d i a l   B T C   →   X M R   a t o m i c   s w a p s
███████  |       NO KYC       |   NO ACCOUNTS   |     0.7% FEE     |  ███████
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3676


EIN: 82-3893490


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 02:14:33 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)
 #11

Awesome! I was lucky to secure one too, I’ll have to think about a custom case like that. Well done sir!

as a note - you are supposed to remove that brown paper on the plexi lol at least that looks like the paper put on the plexi to protect it but should be removed once in use.

  That is correct, I only removed the front so I can take a pic before burying it with me doubloons....This way it does not get scracthed.

  Sone day when I have a room dedicated to me collectables and are ready for display, the protective brown tape will come off  Wink

good idea! would you like some more of the film to re-cover the front? have rolls of it. I use it to cover acrylic before I put it under the laser.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
ChiBitCTy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 3931



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 02:16:36 PM
 #12

Very nice, I am going to have to get a custom display case made as well.
krogothmanhattan (OP)
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4559


The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 09:52:46 PM
 #13

Awesome! I was lucky to secure one too, I’ll have to think about a custom case like that. Well done sir!

as a note - you are supposed to remove that brown paper on the plexi lol at least that looks like the paper put on the plexi to protect it but should be removed once in use.

  That is correct, I only removed the front so I can take a pic before burying it with me doubloons....This way it does not get scracthed.

  Sone day when I have a room dedicated to me collectables and are ready for display, the protective brown tape will come off  Wink

good idea! would you like some more of the film to re-cover the front? have rolls of it. I use it to cover acrylic before I put it under the laser.

 Thanks Mopar!  But I wrapped in bubble wrap and that should be good for now...Cheers!~

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Report To Admin
 
 b1exch.to       
Instant Auto Ex
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3676


EIN: 82-3893490


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 11:45:42 PM
 #14


 Thanks Mopar!  But I wrapped in bubble wrap and that should be good for now...Cheers!~

sounds good!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!