ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1704
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 02:34:22 PM |
|
No explanations are required I guess, Bitcoin will retest the 200W Moving average and then there will be no chance to buy Bitcoin below this price in the whole cycle. I wish each one of you, a happy bull run ahead. Cheers, see you soon with another chart. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
EarnOnVictor
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 04:38:19 PM |
|
 Without mincing words, I've kept my chart analysis of Bitcoin simple since January, and it has worked the best. I narrowed it down to the simple EMA50 on the monthly chart, and it has been a wonderful guide. As you can see, Bitcoin bounced back above the level in August at a price a little below $67,000; I don't need any bullish preparation or confirmation again, and no soothsayer is needed for me to know that the next phase's bullish journey has started and the bottom witnessed around $58,000 will almost certainly be this cycle-low. Only a breach back and monthly close below the MA level could invalidate my stance.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Mrbluntzy
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 05:09:21 PM |
|
Bitcoin will retest the 200W Moving average and then there will be no chance to buy Bitcoin below this price in the whole cycle.
I agree with you, after doing my analysis using the 1 week and 1 month time zone of the chart, I was able to identify that price stopped moving down at very strong support level formed in 2024, price has formed another strong support zone at that same level which might not be tested again, could just drop a little to that level you mentioned before continuation to the upside but if there's no buying pressure at the moment, price could just be consolidating around that level until it's ready to move to $100k upward. Some people have already missed the opportunity to buy when price was still sitting at $59k and they might still be waiting for price to go below it which I doubt. 
|
|
|
|
|
Merit.s
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 06:31:07 PM |
|
From the market movement, it shows that the bear market is coming to an end and we might not be able to buy at a price lower than $58k+ because that seems to be the bottom. The market has two phases and if it's not bearish, it's bullish.
Those that were still waiting for bitcoin to dip below $58k+ before they'll buy have missed the dip and they'll regret waiting for the dip. DCA puts you in a better position to buy always.
|
|
|
|
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1774
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 06:39:14 PM |
|
Well I'm not going to contradict myself after saying for the last few months that end of september into October could see a market shift to a Bearish trend and so here we are almost half way through October - so I am expecting a market shift around now.
I dont expect there to be an all out pump up, it will be a trend which could take weeks or months possibly.
I also expect a quick 'wick down' to clear all the longs, so there may be a chance to buy at ~$60k ish yet...I'm not saying its a definite but its a real possibility.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
Donneski
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 798
Merit: 290
Contact Hhampuz for campaign
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 06:45:07 PM |
|
What I understand from this is that the 200-week is being treated as both a potential buying opportunity and a level Bitcoin shouldn't fall below again this cycle and both can be two different arguments. The analysis looks promising and aligning to your stance but in the past, Bitcoin has also given us several reasons to be optimistic only to drop when it was least expected so I'll not confidently say this is the last chance yet. Let's see if the market will confirm the move at the end of the day.
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1545
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 06:47:09 PM |
|
I have been thinking bitcoin bottom would be in June or July and it happened, although I was thinking the price of bitcoin may fall, but from my analysis using BB, it is very clear that bitcoin may not go below the lowest price it had in June/July if this year. Bitcoin may still fall below 80000, but I do not think bitcoin is going below $60000 ever again.
|
|
|
|
Die_empty
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1338
Give all before death
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 08:01:50 PM |
|
Well I'm not going to contradict myself after saying for the last few months that end of september into October could see a market shift to a Bearish trend and so here we are almost half way through October - so I am expecting a market shift around now.
I dont expect there to be an all out pump up, it will be a trend which could take weeks or months possibly.
I also expect a quick 'wick down' to clear all the longs, so there may be a chance to buy at ~$60k ish yet...I'm not saying its a definite but its a real possibility.
I share the same views with you. I see this recent price increase as a bear-market counter-trend move. This temporary, sharp price recovery might end in November 2026, when it might experience another low. I am hoping that we might still have another chance to buy Bitcoin below $59,300. I will keep DCAing regardless of the price.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
Moreno233
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1204
Merit: 477
Trust the process, imbibe consistency
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 08:47:16 PM |
|
No explanations are required I guess, Bitcoin will retest the 200W Moving average and then there will be no chance to buy Bitcoin below this price in the whole cycle. I wish each one of you, a happy bull run ahead. Cheers, see you soon with another chart.
You have given a very good analysis, my views also agree with this. Bitcoin gave a clean break of the 200MA to signal a strong change of character. That is enough to establish that the prevailing low will stand. Bitcoin is not showing interest in going below $80k and that is why I think that those who will buy like now may be those who bought at low in the nearest future.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Ndabagi01
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 09:16:05 PM |
|
From the market movement, it shows that the bear market is coming to an end and we might not be able to buy at a price lower than $58k+ because that seems to be the bottom. The market has two phases and if it's not bearish, it's bullish.
Those that were still waiting for bitcoin to dip below $58k+ before they'll buy have missed the dip and they'll regret waiting for the dip. DCA puts you in a better position to buy always.
Buying the dip usually comes so rapidly that many investors don’t get to see it happening. This is the reason why it is important to buy and enter into the market when you have the funds to. Waiting for the dip could make you miss potential buying at a very low price level. DCA indeed puts people on an advantage to buy at a relatively average price, not now everyone gets to understand this and use that to their own advantage. The bullish candles are already getting confirmed and that price could be the lowest price Bitcoin will ever get again when this bull run kicks in with full force.
|
|
|
|
|
jossiel
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:03:21 PM |
|
I also expect a quick 'wick down' to clear all the longs, so there may be a chance to buy at ~$60k ish yet...I'm not saying its a definite but its a real possibility.
If Bitcoin's price lowers to $74k, that will be of possibility. But as long as we're not going to that price, I am not yet convinced that we shall see it soon. I am with you, the possibility is there once we see that range. Otherwise, if this month ends favorably in the range of $80k as its support much better. Hack news did some affection but as usual, bitcoin recovers.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
|
Popkon6
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 11:49:38 PM |
|
No explanations are required I guess, Bitcoin will retest the 200W Moving average and then there will be no chance to buy Bitcoin below this price in the whole cycle. I wish each one of you, a happy bull run ahead. Cheers, see you soon with another chart.  We will see more improvement in Bitcoin price but after a little wait, but we all have to be patient. Because only after being patient we can get the correct price of Bitcoin, there is only about 500 days left for the halving to take place. So if we can make more sense by investing in our Bitcoin during this time. And we can grow the portfolio then of course we will be able to receive massive benefits when the Bitcoin price reaches its highest peak. So we should accept Bitcoin as soon as the Bitcoin price rises, this opportunity to invest in Bitcoin may not be available again in the future.
|
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
Today at 01:00:47 AM |
|
I also expect a quick 'wick down' to clear all the longs, so there may be a chance to buy at ~$60k ish yet...I'm not saying its a definite but its a real possibility.
I even go the extremes that we might not seen the bottom yet, and if ever, the bottom could be $40k-$47k. But I was totally wrong with my analysis and prediction and it looks like we might really hit the bottom already at $57k. Nevertheless, anything can still happen, we have a good chart posted by the OP and and advise to still continue to buy. So we might just be prepared for the best and worst and hopefully that bottom is gone and we might have matured and slowly seeing a mini run before the eventual bull run right or after the halving.
|
|
|
|
fullfitlarry
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 504
Merit: 371
You Attract What You Are
|
 |
Today at 01:30:23 AM |
|
I'm not into technical analysis, but I love to read all predictions like the author here as he has a deep knowledge of the charts. Although it could still be a hit or missed, but still, he has share his insights as to what the market could be specially that this October is very critical if we are going to base everything on the historical logs.
And so with that, the bottom is already in theory could be right after all. The only lesson we can still go and learn is just to continue to accumulate in the next coming months. Yes, there could be some events that might affect the price negatively. But nothing beats doing DCA regardless of what the chart is saying.
|
|
|
|
|