Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 10:16:54 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUYING] PEARL and other - OTC Bulk & Small Batches | Paying in USDT/USDC | Fast  (Read 10 times)
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1040



View Profile
Today at 08:21:20 PM
Last edit: Today at 09:12:02 PM by s1lverbox
 #1

⚡ PEARL (PRL) TOKEN OTC BUYING DESK ⚡
Direct from Miners | No KYC | Fast Block Verification



Hello miners,

I am looking to constantly buy Pearl (PRL) tokens directly from you in an OTC (Over-The-Counter) model. If you want to skip exchange fees, liquidity issues, and long KYC queues on any CEX, you can sell your daily/weekly yield directly to me.

💸 PRICING & COMMISSION TIERS (Based on live market rate):
I pay a fair price without any slippage. We use a transparent tiered fee system below the current market price:

Code:
============================================================
  TIER     TRANSACTION VALUE      FEE (BELOW MARKET PRICE)
============================================================
  Tier 1   Up to $1,000           - 10.0%
  Tier 2   $1,001 to $5,000       - 7.0%
  Tier 3   Over $5,000            - 5.0%
============================================================

💸 PAYMENT METHODS & NETWORKS:
* I pay exclusively in stablecoins: USDT / USDC.
* Supported networks for ultra-low fees: Solana or Arbitrum.
* 🔥 BONUS: Speak to me if you wish to get paid in Monero (XMR). I can supply that too!

🔒 SECURITY & TRUST (Small batches first):
* To build trust, we can start with very small test amounts.
* We can break your total balance into multiple small tranches until everything is securely exchanged.
* Rule: You send PRL -> I check the Pearl blockchain explorer for balance confirmation -> I instantly send your crypto.

📬 CONTACT ME:
PM me directly here on Bitcointalk or drop your Telegram handle in my DM.

⚠️ A WARNING TO SCAMMERS: New accounts, do not even try to scam me. I have been in this space for a loooong time and I have seen it all. Don't waste my time.

Let's build a long-term business relationship. High volume miners are welcome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!