Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 06:06:29 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart-contract escrow for USDT - open testing phase  (Read 26 times)
CryptoNewbie2026 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 11:04:26 PM
 #1

We're opening our escrow platform for public testing. It's a smart-contract escrow for USDT trades — funds are locked in a per-order on-chain contract, neither party can move them, and disputes go to arbitration. 2% fee per order. If you do P2P trades and want to try it out, feedback is welcome.

Channel: https://t.me/BL9952277
Bot: https://t.me/BL99577_bot
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1742


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:40:12 AM
 #2

Hmm..I think there are already a few fully open-source P2P platforms that can be utilized by any user, like Trustless Work (albeit it's mostly meant for builders, startups, and enterprises)
Bisq, too, is open-source and allows P2P trades. Although I'm not sure if USDT is possible on that platform, I've only known them for BTC P2P Trades.

While I would love to test your escrow platform, it's kinda hard to trust it since it's on a Telegram bot and you haven't really shared the smart contract address, either. Would you mind sharing that here so we can have a look at it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!