Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING SCAM ALERT!!! http://dedicatedpool.com/  (Read 3360 times)
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:57:47 AM

Not a good pool to mine
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juve4v

Activity: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:46:43 AM

Ty for heads up!
Holm

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:52:57 PM

Not a good pool to mine

what pool is the best for now?
grndnpnd (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:57:01 PM

Not a good pool to mine

i got frustrated last night so here is a new pool its in beta right now and has 0% pool fees while in beta. may be some bugs but we are in IRC and will fix them without an attitude. tests.bitcrypter.com when we go live it will no longer be tests. but www. so if it goes down and you don't see the announcement try to drop the tests and replace with www. I decided the only way i can guarantee the service that i expect is to provide that superior service myself so enjoy guys.

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 03:14:48 PM

Not a good pool to mine

i got frustrated last night so here is a new pool its in beta right now and has 0% pool fees while in beta. may be some bugs but we are in IRC and will fix them without an attitude. tests.bitcrypter.com when we go live it will no longer be tests. but www. so if it goes down and you don't see the announcement try to drop the tests and replace with www. I decided the only way i can guarantee the service that i expect is to provide that superior service myself so enjoy guys.
right... so basically, all this was just to advertise your pool (competition is really hard around here...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 03:18:12 PM

Binary is probably one of the most reputable pools ops out here, I'm sure he would'nt "steal your coins".

Write him a PM with your trouble, put a coin's adress into the message and I'm sure he'll send you the missing coins right away.

I get TONS of mails a day with all kind of quirks concerning pools, he probably just has lots todo, IRC is no good medium for this
kind of conversations, I have like 100 queries opened and I already muted my IRC Client as people are constantly pinging you.

Write him a PM/Mail

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:33:24 PM

Not a good pool to mine

right... so basically, all this was just to advertise your pool (competition is really hard around here...)

No, he had a bad time with other pools and decided the only way to fix it is to start his own. Makes perfect sense to me, and its 0% so clearly he is not profiting (yet)

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:36:26 PM

Binary is probably one of the most reputable pools ops out here, I'm sure he would'nt "steal your coins".

Write him a PM with your trouble, put a coin's adress into the message and I'm sure he'll send you the missing coins right away.

I get TONS of mails a day with all kind of quirks concerning pools, he probably just has lots todo, IRC is no good medium for this
kind of conversations, I have like 100 queries opened and I already muted my IRC Client as people are constantly pinging you.

Write him a PM/Mail

I got booted and then banned from his irc for simply asking for my coins. He repeatedly said the coin daemon is "offline" which was an utter lie. I have yet to get my ~300k coins. That, to me, is theft. So, I dont really give a crap what you say... The proof is in the pudding. No coins the next day, no contact from Binary except for rude responses, so I really dont care that you are his buddy and think hes so reputable.. If hes so reputable he would understand what customer service is. His services are NOT FREE.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
grndnpnd (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:15:13 AM

Not a good pool to mine

not marketing just a solution

grndnpnd (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:20:17 AM

Write him a PM/Mail

question why would the support tab on the pool point to the IRC channel for support if it was not what they wanted to use for support. Also we talked to him already  he had an attitude and displayed no interest in helping us. He admitted it was something he could do manually but wasn't going to. Best pool ops around well i hope he codes better than he treats his customers

Wolkanis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

worst pool ever, I still got some Axis and Snake coins blocked there. The chat doesn't work and they aren't answering to the emails.
I won't mine there ever again!
ph111

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:39:24 AM

I have missing coins there Axis and Burner around 0.5BTC total hasn't answered emails and can't get into irc says I'm banned moved to minep.it yesterday Binary ignores PMs fuckin joke TBH  !

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:26:30 AM

Gotta agree here. Bump!

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
DumDumz

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:58:51 AM

I'm a long ass time lurker in Dedicateds IRC channel, and for fucks sake... Don't scream scam for a bug from a coin that has nothing to do with the pool that's mining it.

Binary works his ass off for us and even other pools/Devs it's fucked up to call Dedicatedpool a scam.

Go home, youre drunk
hahah
Go Home Sorrowfox you'r Drunk

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: