Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #bitcoin #nash #Satoshi John Forbes Nash created bitcoin < ^ ^ >  (Read 3134 times)
forboon (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:04:53 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22em91/john_forbes_nash_is_satoshi_nakamoto_creator_of/

The inventor of bitcoin is not known. It was not known to be created by a group of people, it was an anonomous paper released under the fake name: satoshi Nakamoto.

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

this is a 9 page paper that is the foundation of bitcoin.

this paper is the bargaining problem by Nash http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/cs286r/courses/spring02/papers/nash50a.pdf

it has nine pages 9

What it describes is the differnce between an economy without money vs one that has money. Bit coin is the 3rd level of that as it does what money does to the next level.

The paper/lecture below is by nash on something called ideal money, which is money that is interest free and not controled by a central bank. Bitcoin IS ideal money.

http://sites.stat.psu.edu/~babu/nash/money.pdf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je22xKQekCk

We expect "satoshi nakamoto" is japenese. When you take out "I am Nash" you are left with "sato" and "koto" Japenese is the key because if you didn't know the language then you could never match the words to verify the code cracking sato = the most popular japenese nam koto = japan's national instrument

The time lapse between the release of 'bitcoin' paper, and the time someone figures out it was nash IS the plan. It is a suspense and drama, in which all the goverments create regulations against bitcoin. But when bitcoin is adopted by the people, these government regulations are just going to make it harder (therefore less desierible) for people to ever go back to the real system.

Bitcoin is a carefully selected 'piece' of the real plan, released in such away that no one could piece together what Nash was doing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

That's a fascinating theory. Well J.F. Nash was certainly a genius. He was incapacitated by schizophrenia for many years but made a recovery, and has been lucid again for some while. His biography states that computing and programming helped him overcome his illness, and that he began collaborating online with other mathematicians.

I would love it if it did turn out that Nash invented bitcoin. He created Game Theory and Hex so why not?

Only thing is he is quite an old man now. Somehow I find it hard to believe that someone of his age could create something as technologically far-sighted, and in particular write the code for bitcoin. I haven't met many people in their late 70s / 80s who are good at this kind of thing - no offence to them :-)

Fascinating theory though!

forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:06:39 PM

bitcoin = 2009
ideal money lecture = 2011
nash still teaches
i am well researched
ideal money = 0 inflation
decentralized currency = 0 inflation
bitcoin =decentralized currency
bitcoin = ideal money
wake up to a different world
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:09:18 PM

weak evidence..

the OP is forgetting the whole british background part of the bitcoin creator, forgetting many other factors too.

its like the OP watched the movie "a beautiful mind" and suddenly thought to himself that he must be satoshi.

for entertainment value though, i do see where the OP may have drawn some conclusions.. but overall.. the OP is digging in the wrong hole.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:24:41 PM

weak evidence..

the OP is forgetting the whole british background part of the bitcoin creator, forgetting many other factors too.

its like the OP watched the movie "a beautiful mind" and suddenly thought to himself that he must be satoshi.

for entertainment value though, i do see where the OP may have drawn some conclusions.. but overall.. the OP is digging in the wrong hole.
read the 2 papers and watch the lecture then respond. i am a professional poker player and have studied his theories for years. it is him.

not sure about british background but nash fled to europe and was tracked down by the us navy and brought back by ship in chains...

what do you suppose they wanted him locked and drugged in an insane asylum for?

Roll Eyes
forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:49:43 PM

isnt it a little auspicious today?
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:50:32 PM

Count this mail by Hal Finney...

http://extropians.weidai.com/extropians.1Q02/3146.html

forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:58:48 PM

keen eye but the man is bigger than that

"rational thought imposes limits on a mans ability to understand the cosmos."

hes going to show use how to break light speed

seriously all give ur heads a shake
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:04:47 PM

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:32:19 PM

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
the moment the world realizes this man is resposible bit coin will suck the power from the central banks.  Is today a good day?
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:38:11 PM

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Even smaller minds quote famous people instead of offering their own opinion Grin
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:54:13 PM

-Eleanor Roosevelt

That was Eleanor Roosevelt ?
Respect her more now, since what i've heard of her were never positive.
forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:29:55 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto = IAmNash sato koto
forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:04:10 AM

i wonder if we are ready to accept this yet, give this man his due, and open the flood gates.  lets let him live to see what hes done.

In ideal money he shows crypto coin is to be like water.  Nash also defined a paper on general fluid...,

BREAK THE DAM!

the OP is forgetting the whole british background part of the bitcoin creatoR
The man was born in 1928, the quote you refer to is  simply "bloody hell". the time stamps support where he resided

before we think he is to old remember ideal money lecture is from 2011 november bitcoin is 2009. shake ur head.

I AM NOT WRONG AND IF HE DIDNT WANT IT TO LEAK HE WOULDN'T HAVE MADE SATOSHI CRACKABLE
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:41:23 AM

Proof-of-Work consensus is an instance of nash equilibrium. But similarities end here.
forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:11:24 AM

Proof-of-Work consensus is an instance of nash equilibrium. But similarities end here.
Its not a theory he is the man.

It has his name in the anagram, its spells "I am nash"

The many was a genius in the field of cryptography.

Ideal money is a paper by nash, read it, once you do you will realize that bitcoin IS ideal money.  The similarities do not end 'here', its your ignorance to the obvious that has simply begin there.

It IS nash, and its a question about how long we will continue to suppress this mans work, if he didn't want us to eventually find out he never would have put his name in the pseudo name.

Occasional British English spelling and terminology (such as the phrase "bloody hard") in both source code comments and forum postings work
he was born in 1928

a Swiss coder and active community member, graphed the time stamps for each of Nakamoto's bitcoin forum posts......a Swiss coder and active community member, graphed the time stamps for each of Nakamoto's bitcoin forum posts.....it suggests he resided in a region using the UTC−05:00 or UTC−06:00 time offset. This includes the parts of North America that fall within the Eastern Time Zone and Central Time Zone....
Princeton New Jersey where nash teaches.

I have read most of the entire collective works by this man, most of which is directed towards this phenomenon, we should not feel I am wrong because we are not willing to accept the obvious.

Edit: also you fail to point out that every aspect of this is and has been dealt with as a game.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:14:55 AM

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Even smaller minds quote famous people instead of offering their own opinion Grin

Are there any great ideas to discuss related to the creation of Bitcoin?
If not, let's talk about the people.  Cheesy

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:24:30 AM

Some suggest it is nick szabo.

Personally I prefer no one ever really knows for sure.

Beef Supreme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:30:55 AM

Nope, it was some smart Japanese guy. 

What is the deal with people's inability to draw an obvious conclusion?
forboon (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:05:07 AM

Nope, it was some smart Japanese guy. 

What is the deal with people's inability to draw an obvious conclusion?
The obvious conclusion is

Satoshi Nakamoto = I am Nash Sato Koto
'japanese' is the key to solving it because other wise you couldn't know what the words mean
Sato=most common japanese name
Koto=japanese national instrument

bitcoin is and instrument for the common man

Nash was a master of encryption, and game theory.

He proved both he cannot be beat in the encryption/description war, and that he cannot be beat in any context of games.

He is THE UNEXPLOITABLE MAN and therefore his satoshi coin is an inevitable fact that the public will adopt at an asymptotic rate describe in 'ideal money'
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: