Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82586 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:10:20 PM

such a pathetic thread.

move along people, nothing to see here except angry people who didnt buy into DRK and are now kicking themselves of trying to promote an inferior coin/technology.

The DRK charts says it all

+1, Monero's bloating blockchain makes it 10x less user friendly than even Bitcoin...The chain is over 8 times bigger than the Bitcoin blockchain at the moment and is getting bigger every second. Since many of you know how long the Bitcoin blockchain takes to fully sync(about 8 hours), multiple that by 8, and that means it takes over 64 hours for the Monero/cryptonote blockchains to sync...And the chain is ever growing, so eventually that number could be 100 hours, 300 hours etc.

Not to mention that coin is a clone with no innovation and no new features, and there are 3 other Bytecoin clonecoins in existence such as Quazarcoin, FantomCoin, and HoneyPenny. I could even make a Bytecoin clone myself by simply forking Bytecoin which means to copy it's entire codebase word for word and only changing the name and logo, and that's what the devs of Monero, Quazarcoin, Fantomcoin, and HoneyPenny did

Does DRK has any innovation ? Don't say Darksend, as you know, it is coinjoin from gmaxwell.

Coinjoin is centralized... stop saying shit about DRK.

DRK has x11 algo, the first coin to do so. DRK has the most advanced implemtation of coinjoin available. DRK Is the first to have DGW.(Dark Gravity Wave)

Monero only have 1 feature, Ring Sigs and that was copied from Bytecoin.

so?

So? There's nothing that sets it apart from the other Bytecoin clones, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin.

I don't want to intervene you, but should we focus on the topic which is Darkcoin instamine 2 millions ?

No one cares.

You could of made $40,000, but you instead ramble on about something that no ones cares for.

Darkcoin is very evenly distributed right now. WANT proof? Check the blockchain.

oh I forgot, you cant understand English. Go google translate what I just said.

+1
SOEHARTO

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:58:35 PM

aarrgh im terrible read your english!
please give a result of your thread please .
il be check this thread again  later  .

please update op.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:38:36 PM

aarrgh im terrible read your english!
please give a result of your thread please .
il be check this thread again  later  .

please update op.
It's terrible to read YOUR english my friend Cheesy
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:38:58 PM

I do care because I wouldn't invest in a scam coin.

such a pathetic thread.

move along people, nothing to see here except angry people who didnt buy into DRK and are now kicking themselves of trying to promote an inferior coin/technology.

The DRK charts says it all

+1, Monero's bloating blockchain makes it 10x less user friendly than even Bitcoin...The chain is over 8 times bigger than the Bitcoin blockchain at the moment and is getting bigger every second. Since many of you know how long the Bitcoin blockchain takes to fully sync(about 8 hours), multiple that by 8, and that means it takes over 64 hours for the Monero/cryptonote blockchains to sync...And the chain is ever growing, so eventually that number could be 100 hours, 300 hours etc.

Not to mention that coin is a clone with no innovation and no new features, and there are 3 other Bytecoin clonecoins in existence such as Quazarcoin, FantomCoin, and HoneyPenny. I could even make a Bytecoin clone myself by simply forking Bytecoin which means to copy it's entire codebase word for word and only changing the name and logo, and that's what the devs of Monero, Quazarcoin, Fantomcoin, and HoneyPenny did

Does DRK has any innovation ? Don't say Darksend, as you know, it is coinjoin from gmaxwell.

Coinjoin is centralized... stop saying shit about DRK.

DRK has x11 algo, the first coin to do so. DRK has the most advanced implemtation of coinjoin available. DRK Is the first to have DGW.(Dark Gravity Wave)

Monero only have 1 feature, Ring Sigs and that was copied from Bytecoin.

so?

So? There's nothing that sets it apart from the other Bytecoin clones, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin.

I don't want to intervene you, but should we focus on the topic which is Darkcoin instamine 2 millions ?

No one cares.

You could of made $40,000, but you instead ramble on about something that no ones cares for.

Darkcoin is very evenly distributed right now. WANT proof? Check the blockchain.

oh I forgot, you cant understand English. Go google translate what I just said.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

No one cares.

I have checked the blockchain already. Have you checked ? I mean the second block until ~3200 having 500 DRK. I don't think you have checked that  Shocked Roll Eyes

THE FACTS ABOUT IloveAnonCoin

1. Is not making riches with alt coins.

2. Is jelly of smart people making riches with alt coins.

3. Small penis.

4. Can't bench 150 lbs.

5. Is now angry.

Just focus on the fact !!!
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

Fact: 100.000 DRKs cost 2.5 BTC to buy for 15 days after launch. The entire worth of the instamine was less than 50 BTC at then rates.

Fact2: People bought, the instamine was distributed

Fact3: People sold later on locking profits of 10x-100x etc

Fact4: People who bought from those who sold at 0.00018 / 0.0005 / 0.0012-0.002, also got gains of 10-20x+

Keep trolling Tongue
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:55:59 PM

Fact: 100.000 DRKs cost 2.5 BTC to buy for 15 days after launch. The entire worth of the instamine was less than 50 BTC at then rates.

Fact4: People who bought from those who sold at 0.00018 / 0.0005 / 0.0012-0.002, also got gains of 10-20x+

Keep trolling Tongue

+1.

I'm in the making of a whole "article" to end this crap and explain how 99% of those coins were sold Early.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:58:17 PM

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

How do you know those early miners still have their coins? I have the blockchain as proof to show that those early mined coins are well distributed.

What do you have as proof, your 30 IQ level? Get off you troll/liar..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:04:54 PM

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

How do you know those early miners still have their coins? I have the blockchain as proof to show that those early mined coins are distributed.

What do you have as proof, your 30 IQ level?

Please show me  Roll Eyes Anyway, you already accepted that Darkcoin has instamine. The later issue, we will find it out in another topic.
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:06:38 PM

Keep trolling Tongue

How do you know those early miners still have their coins? I have the blockchain as proof to show that those early mined coins are distributed.

Please show me  Roll Eyes Anyway, you already accepted that Darkcoin has instamine. The later issue, we will find it out in another topic.

Funny how you say, "Anyway" to get off the subject, because you've been caught Lying. What later issue? Trying to get off topic again? This is Sad, and I'm done, you've been caught Lying for all to see..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:12:35 PM

Keep trolling Tongue

Please show me  Roll Eyes Anyway, you already accepted that Darkcoin has instamine. The later issue, we will find it out in another topic.

You said you read the blockchain right? Why don't you look at those early addresses, and tell me most of the coins were withdrawn. Funny how you say, "Anyway" to get off the subject, because you've been caught Lying. What later issue? Trying to get off topic again? This is Sad, and I'm done, you've been caught Lying for all to see..

I don't understand your logic Smiley This topic we focus on how darkcoin do instamine, and your friend already accepted in the response that "the instamine was distributed".... So, what I said is your friend know there is instamine in Darkcoin ~ 2 million dark, then your friend tried to say that instamine's coin was distributed, which it is not cover in this topic. I can create another topic to show that how instamine's coin distributed Smiley
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:13:22 PM

Unlike you, I was there since late January and saw what was happening in WTS/WTB and the rate upon hitting ccex, and the consequent transactions and volume.

Even if someone WASN'T there, they can find the messages in the thread "hey WTS 10k DRKs for 0.25btc"

CCEX chart upon entry was 0.00001 (10k DRKs for 0.1 btc), quickly adjusted to 0.000025 to reflect prior volume that was taking place through pms.

The proof you seek is in the thread pages (WTS/WTB)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4889177#msg4889177
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4861558#msg4861558

+ the charts of ccex and poloniex.

As for the instamine, Darkcoin is not instamined because that would imply the whole monetary base is instamined. This is true for pow/pos hybrids.

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days. Did miners appreciate these coins? No. They sold them for pennies. Just because one makes a coin doesn't mean it has value. At that period there were 10 coins coming out per day, all shitcoins - so why would anyone pay much for these? Dark gave value to worthless coins by innovation and anonymity (introduced over a month later). In the meantime people were exchanging worthless coins for pennies.
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:14:58 PM

How do you know ? Proof ?  ..... Wait, you accepted that Darkcoin has instamine ?

Unlike you, I was there since late January and saw what was happening in WTS/WTB and the rate upon hitting ccex, and the consequent transactions and volume.

Even if someone WASN'T there, they can find the messages in the thread "hey WTS 10k DRKs for 0.25btc"

CCEX chart upon entry was 0.00001 (10k DRKs for 0.1 btc), quickly adjusted to 0.000025 to reflect prior volume that was taking place through pms.

As for the instamine, Darkcoin is not instamined because that would imply the whole monetary base is instamined. This is true for pow/pos hybrids.

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days. Did they appreciate these coins? No. They sold them for pennies because just because one makes a coin doesn't mean it has value. At that period there were 10 coins coming out per day, all shitcoins - so why would anyone pay much for these? Dark gave value to worthless coins by innovation and anonymity (introduced over a month later).

So you know and accepted that Darkcoin has instamined ~2 millions ?
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:18:24 PM

Why wouldn't I accept it? I had the chance to buy the instamined coins for 0.00008 but I didn't. You know why? Because I thought the spread was ridiculous. Want to buy orders were at 0.000025 (as in PMs / thread) and sell orders were 0.00007x - 0.00008x. I said screw that, it's like 3x... Then I watched it go to 0.000180 as orders were coming through to buy massive quantities and people selling them thinking "wow we are damn smart, hoho we unloaded 10 BTC's worth of dark on the whale buyer"... and then it went to 0.0005 and they stopped laughing... and then some sold again, and the laughter was over as buyers bought it up all until 0.002.

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:19:35 PM

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days. Did they appreciate these coins? No. They sold them for pennies because just because one makes a coin doesn't mean it has value. At that period there were 10 coins coming out per day, all shitcoins - so why would anyone pay much for these? Dark gave value to worthless coins by innovation and anonymity (introduced over a month later).

Can you not read?
   ???What did he just type....

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:20:30 PM

Can you not read?
   ???What did he just type....
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:21:48 PM

Why wouldn't I accept it? I had the chance to buy the instamined coins for 0.00008 but I didn't. You know why? Because I thought the spread was ridiculous. Want to buy orders were at 0.000025 (as in PMs / thread) and sell orders were 0.00007x - 0.00008x. I said screw that, it's like 3x... Then I watched it go to 0.000180 as orders were coming through to buy massive quantities and people selling them thinking "wow we are damn smart, hoho we unloaded 10 BTC's worth of dark on the whale buyer"... and then it went to 0.0005 and they stopped laughing... and then some sold again, and the laughter was over as buyers bought it up all until 0.002.

Exactly.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:27:40 PM

What I wrote is clear:

A number of ~2m coins though WERE instamined over the first 2 days.

8-10% of the monetary base was instamined. 90% is not (2 out of 22). Is the whole coin instamined? No. Is it bad for distribution? No. The market decided these were worth pennies and people paid accordingly and distributed it through the market. Otherwise PoW/PoS hybrids would be dead with one-week instamines for the 100% of the monetary base.

If you want to isolate stuff, like you did with the 2mn wallet that evan supposedly holds (from the airdrop that never came and as such no 2mn extra coins were created) continue doing it. Readers can read, even if you bold stuff.
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:29:26 PM

Good luck, facts still are the facts  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: