Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (competition) bitcoin prison ~ win .25btc  (Read 6398 times)
ubermench

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:46:27 PM

plus 1? I think so.
enrapha (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 07:08:46 PM

While reviewing the thread it appears polycoin is in for the lead. however, I feel like this may be multiple accounts due to 75% of the users were people with less then 5 posts. I will not personally disqualify so I don't create an injustice. but instead I'm going to let everybody make that decision.
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:12:04 PM

While reviewing the thread it appears polycoin is in for the lead. however, I feel like this may be multiple accounts due to 75% of the users were people with less then 5 posts. I will not personally disqualify so I don't create an injustice. but instead I'm going to let everybody make that decision.

I was informed of your post here. The users who +1'd my post aren't multiple accounts from me. I've shown this thread to friends on Facebook, and they +1'd the post. I did not pay/force/bribe them to +1 my post. I instead showed them how "evil" "Polycoin" is and the majority of them decided to so.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:17:20 PM

this is dumb polycoin...you nominating yourself and then having your friends vote you.

its not in the spirit of the competition,  Cry we are supposed to be naming criminals like MK

enrapha (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

this is dumb polycoin...you nominating yourself and then having your friends vote you.

its not in the spirit of the competition,  Cry we are supposed to be naming criminals like MK

I was informed of your post here. The users who +1'd my post aren't multiple accounts from me. I've shown this thread to friends on Facebook, and they +1'd the post. I did not pay/force/bribe them to +1 my post. I instead showed them how "evil" "Polycoin" is and the majority of them decided to so.

well, in polycoins defense, having friends +1 you is not a disqualifying factor. the major thing I'm worried about is having multiple accounts made by the same person in the name of cheating. with no real way to prove this was the case other then having mods verify the ip addresses of created accounts(which I seriously doubt will happen). polycoin may just end up having won this battle. Sorry for the confusion Polycoin, nobody is accusing you of cheating, but for fairness sake I am looking at all angles. The situation would be the same if it was for anybody else.
sealberrder

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:25:20 PM

Mark Karpeles

+1
He deserves it

Edit: Mark Karpeles, not the 1st poster Smiley
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

well, in polycoins defense, having friends +1 you is not a disqualifying factor. the major thing I'm worried about is having multiple accounts made by the same person in the name of cheating. with no real way to prove this was the case other then having mods verify the ip addresses of created accounts(which I seriously doubt will happen). polycoin may just end up having won this battle. Sorry for the confusion Polycoin, nobody is accusing you of cheating, but for fairness sake I am looking at all angles. The situation would be the same if it was for anybody else.

Thank you for understanding that. I'm glad having your friends +1 wasn't a disqualifying factor.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
enrapha (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:51:59 PM

27 hours until competition is over
5atoshi Nakamo+o

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:59:08 PM

If we at btcpd.com bought and owned a prison who would you want to put in there?

Rules: post a recieving key with your post. no double names. The person that recieves the most +1 by april 20th will recieve .25btc no strings attached. one post per person please. winner will be named and payment will be sent april 20th by 9pm est. If there is a tie winnings will be split.

Have fun!

Mark Karpeles

1PXfALZjFQQA32xRDCaGxLzzRVzChEte77

+1

Anyone else ?
SideChain

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

If we at btcpd.com bought and owned a prison who would you want to put in there?

Rules: post a recieving key with your post. no double names. The person that recieves the most +1 by april 20th will recieve .25btc no strings attached. one post per person please. winner will be named and payment will be sent april 20th by 9pm est. If there is a tie winnings will be split.

Have fun!

Mark Karpeles

+1

Beat him
CarbonChain

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:23:08 PM

Have fun!

Mark Karpeles

+1

Hang MK
Kate Moss

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:35:10 PM

Have fun!

Mark Karpeles

+1

Put Mark into jail...

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/mark-karpeles-bitcoin-foundation.png

GreekGod

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:34:44 PM

Have fun!

Mark Karpeles

+1

Put Mark into jail...

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/mark-karpeles-bitcoin-foundation.png

+1

MK in jail will make so many people happy.
mikeandtate

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:45:10 PM

+1 from ya bro!
enrapha (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 11:51:56 PM

wow. just wow
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:04:31 AM

Phinnaeus Gage

173oNFXDhT7s3HBhRVhMTDTcn3S5PWXAdZ

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
justinson

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:43:19 AM

This guys pure evil, btc jail asap

+1
apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:46:46 AM

I wonder if OP realizes that the guy who wrote Polycoin is voting for himself with brand new accounts that he created today? Tongue
Oh well, if he's gonna put that much effort into it I guess he deserves to win x)

jasonakapolycoinsuckss

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:59:41 AM

This guys pure evil, btc jail asap

+1

Hey jason, you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahaj :p
apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:01:31 AM

Created 5 minutes ago? Clever. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: