Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 03:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New version of cgwatcher 1.3.8.0  (Read 462 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:03:15 PM

http://coinmyne.com/software/cgwatcher/

it's good i like it and i don't mind helping spread the word about this program.
many of you prob already heard about it but if not the link has pictures and info.

i was restarting it and noticed and update.. Latest Stable Version: 1.3.8.0 (April 7, 2014)

if you like it consider hitting the about box donate button i guess lol

and yeah you can use it with pretty much any coin or miner etc such as Franko, Vertcoin or Darkcoin

edit:
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing my miner stopped working 8 hours ago or something (i've had that happen lots before)
so THAT is the main reason i started using this.. it can make sure through a variety of ways you stay mining !
don't forget to specify back up pools etc or even a keep a wallet running and add a local solo mining profile..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:55:24 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 03:32:37 PM by Spoetnik

tested and working great for Maru coin Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)