Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ScriptAxe CGminer/SGminer scrip creation GUI  (Read 473 times)
CryptAxe (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:43:48 AM

Hey guys I made this tool a while ago for myself but I decided that at least a few others could find some use in it. Makes
creating scripts really easy. It was always a pain in the ass to make a new script every time I  switched pools or setup a new
miner which led me to creating a decent GUI to do the writing for me. Just download the zip,
extract it anywhere and then run ScriptAxeBeta.exe.

This is a beta and probably has bugs that I haven't found yet!
If you do find a bug please post it on this forum or on the comments section of the download page.

Right now I just have binaries for Windows (tested on Windows 7 32 and 64), if anybody is interested I will also get a working
build of the Linux version that I have, or put up the source code! If anyone with Windows 8 would like to test it and give me their
feedback on this forum that would be incredibly helpful.

I have been programming (mainly in C++) for about 6 years now but this is the first "complete" project that I have posted online,
feel free to give me any feedback don't hold back. If there is enough interest I will add any new features that you guys request.  Smiley

Download page:
http://www.cryptaxe.com/?page_id=62

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: