Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth is Astana is right.  (Read 4919 times)
blue.mitzi (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 08:32:40 PM

I'm sure theaymos will continue todelete posts supporting the truth, you've edit his posts you know this is true, You changed thread titles and censored people who have supported him. Youve even threatened to ruin peoples reputation if they support astana. They can't deny this, it is fact. I've seen it for my own eyes and seen the before after shots  and they have  to delete posts supporting astana to back up their lies,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 08:34:35 PM

Cool story bro.

teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 08:38:45 PM

What you mean is, you're astana!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop the people not to deal with...  Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 09:12:33 PM

how much did astana pay you to post this?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 10:38:48 PM

Judging by the horrible spelling/grammar, Blue.mitzi is Asstana

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 10:42:18 PM

Nothing.  Astana isn't stupid enough to pay someone to do what he can do for free.

Simple solution:
Next time don't commit fraud and then be stupid enough to let everyone know about it.
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 10:47:31 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2011, 11:27:04 PM by shakaru

*yawn*

Just goto Aunties and fatten up some more on dumplings already. Either your astana and your violating what you agreed to when you did your charge back (read the details next time), or your are not even involved. And if even some how this is a an instance of quantum entanglement and you are both entities at once, I dont have his money. Paypal wont give it to me even if I asked. And I wont ask. Think of it this way. Paypal is an escrow service, and Astana did not follow the tems and rules of it. So go talk to paypal.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 01:40:10 AM

I'm sure theaymos will continue todelete posts supporting the truth, you've edit his posts you know this is true, You changed thread titles and censored people who have supported him. Youve even threatened to ruin peoples reputation if they support astana. They can't deny this, it is fact. I've seen it for my own eyes and seen the before after shots  and they have  to delete posts supporting astana to back up their lies,

If you are really trying to succeed with a sock puppet, you can't make the same mongoloid-level spelling and grammatical errors as your main...

Go read a book, fucktard.
blue.mitzi (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:09:52 AM

Shakaru you keep on lying, dig your own hole.  I've even logged into his paypal myself and there is no money there.. There is no money that is being held by paypal. You had them cancle the refund.

Eventually the truth will come out, it always does no matter how many people try to keep it a secret. BTW you have not proved you ever payed/recieved the games cards, show us some of the evidence you did. if your right you have nothing to hide then why not post your proof. And if you did recieve then how much did you really sell them for? If you have nothing to hide then I see no reason not to prove it.
RandyFolds

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:20:20 AM

Shakaru you keep on lying, dig your own hole.  I've even logged into his paypal myself and there is no money there.. There is no money that is being held by paypal. You had them cancle the refund.

Eventually the truth will come out, it always does no matter how many people try to keep it a secret. BTW you have not proved you ever payed/recieved the games cards, show us some of the evidence you did. if your right you have nothing to hide then why not post your proof. And if you did recieve then how much did you really sell them for? If you have nothing to hide then I see no reason not to prove it.

Are you really that confused? There is an abundance of proof siding in shakaru's favor. You have most certainly crossed the line from an impartial relay for asshat...could it be that you accessed 'his' paypal because it is in fact 'your' paypal? Or is it that you are both filthy russians living in a hovel together and scamming for a living?
Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2011, 05:40:20 AM

lolthread- gotta love the trolls that don't go away...... I'm very thankful the troll who trolled on me disappeared after he'd trolled

(i like the word 'troll')

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:50:45 AM

Ho, ho ho! What a lovely little story you dipshit.

There is no way in hell any fucktard (kudos to RandyF on that catch!) like your little character ass-stain-tana would ever give his PayPal login details to someone who is only, how did you put it again? Ah yes, I know astana, I sold him 100 bitcoins when I first joined and have him on icq and msn ergo, you have more of a connection that you wanted to let on. A shrewd scamster like that half-Nigerian, half-Russian douche bag astana would never give the keys to his filthy ill-gotten gains to anyone other than a butt-buddy.

You are a filthy fucking lying piece of trash astana, and I call for your immediate ban for coming here as a sockpuppet.

Or we could make a pool to wager on when blue.shitzy learns to use the phrase "pathetic cunt". You know its just bubbling under the surface of this demented little cretin...
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:46:58 AM

Ha, You broke into my account? Really? How did you do that? Tell me please. What was my login? Come on. Also. You are aware you no have also commited a crime? Also, why do you always respond within daylight and twiglight hours of Australia?

Dude, Astana, just give up. You lost your money to PayPal. Deal with them and stop acting like a toddler. Welcome to the real world. Its one with regulations and rules. When you break them, you bring shit like this on your self. The worst part is that you would have had it all back if you didnt lie to your credit card. Thats the only reason you have nothing, and even that Im not sure of as paypal has credited the refund a long time ago and you are still crying. What is next? Do I have to post ever detail on you that I have? Do I need to call your favorite dumplng place and tell them about good ol Jonathon? Are you going to show us paypal caps of more peole you reversed transactions on?
Dude, you scamed someone, and they followed the rules on such stuff, and you scam fail. So go sniff some petrol, go back to your matress and stop acting like a fool. No more death threats. No more pretending to be someone else under on of your many alts. You want something back from this, deal with paypal.
I wish I still had your money, or atleast mine back from your reversals. In fact, I saw you payed that eshiper in paypal. I should send you a photo of me siting here. Best $50 you spent right?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
blue.mitzi (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 09:12:25 AM

"Welcome to the real world. Its one with regulations and rules. When you break them, you bring shit like this on your self."

Oh yes I agree totally, but you are the one who has broken the rules of life. Whats coming next you have brought on yourself. The truth is you took his money, you have not refunded it. Payapal does not have his money, you do. You are a coward shakaru of the worst kind.

And by the way you don't answer my questions about the games card, proof you bought them? None. If you did why not tell us how much you have sold them for since you reneged on the deal? Notice they deleted the thread where you lied and were shown to be.

You know from what he told me he has even called his credit card company yet, again you are a liar. You have conspired with member to lie, cheat, and steal. Also you have conspired with other members of this board to have constant hacking and cyber attacks against him. You have made death threats and even had conversations about having him assaulted by other members. Members have lied and wrongly informed on him to the tax office, federal police and probably other agencies. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, how you can do that and no expect there to be a huge blowback is beyond me unless you are a Police/FBI informant.

It's ok, until justice is served and you shown to be who you really are I'll keep posting.
RandyFolds

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 03:11:16 PM

"Welcome to the real world. Its one with regulations and rules. When you break them, you bring shit like this on your self."

Oh yes I agree totally, but you are the one who has broken the rules of life. Whats coming next you have brought on yourself. The truth is you took his money, you have not refunded it. Payapal does not have his money, you do. You are a coward shakaru of the worst kind.

And by the way you don't answer my questions about the games card, proof you bought them? None. If you did why not tell us how much you have sold them for since you reneged on the deal? Notice they deleted the thread where you lied and were shown to be.

You know from what he told me he has even called his credit card company yet, again you are a liar. You have conspired with member to lie, cheat, and steal. Also you have conspired with other members of this board to have constant hacking and cyber attacks against him. You have made death threats and even had conversations about having him assaulted by other members. Members have lied and wrongly informed on him to the tax office, federal police and probably other agencies. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, how you can do that and no expect there to be a huge blowback is beyond me unless you are a Police/FBI informant.

It's ok, until justice is served and you shown to be who you really are I'll keep posting.

I think you've got it all backwards...see, shakaru was the one getting scammed. Please, by all means, quotes or screenshots for these death threats and threats of assault, as well as all communications with paypal and your credit card company.

I have half a notion to report both you and astana to HSA to keep you out of the US permanently. I am sure conspiring to open a bank account with false identification coupled with a few death threats is enough to get you pounded on in a hole in Guantanemo for a couple months.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 04:51:03 PM

At least blue.astana is no longer protesting that he is not astana.

Let that one slip right by didn't you dipshit?
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 07:31:56 PM

Dude, Im not listening to you. I have no clue what that even says up there, but this has gone on to far. Cyber attacks? What are you talking about? You are a loon. Go back to what ever reality you have constructed for your self and leave the lest of us in the real world alone. If you want money, try CenterLink. I am sure they already know you well.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2011, 09:46:13 PM

Judging by the horrible spelling/grammar, Blue.mitzi is Asstana

yup
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 09:50:28 PM

Grand Thread Astana 2: The Sockpuppet

(BFL)^2 < 0
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 10:02:21 PM

Members have lied and wrongly informed on him to the tax office, federal police and probably other agencies. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, how you can do that and no expect there to be a huge blowback is beyond me unless you are a Police/FBI informant.

The irony burns.

Perhaps you should take a look at this list of gang stalking techniques OP so you can feed your delusions a bit more.

http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Techniques.html

Or you could just take your fucking meds.  The level of harassment you're directing towards shakaru is a crime under Australian law.  Keep fucking doing it and he won't be the only one reporting it to the police.  The sooner you're involuntarily committed, the better.

Just for shit and giggles, let's all post the nasty PMs which assholetana sends to every person who posts an unsupportive comment about him.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: