Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: refunds processed, closed.  (Read 22494 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wo24-7

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:37:18 AM

I am not sure if they do but what about exchanges? Will they promote a coin still in IPO stage? If so, than that will be a good thing to do because they can tweet about CPL. Like Mintpal has the twitter thing on the homepage so even if you don't follow twitter(like me), you still look at it to see what is new.

I'm not sure about blogs or websites but on another exchange I am on someone has a blog there. They like to do giveaways to promote the coin and what not but if it was an agreement for after the coins release than they can blog about the IPO and what not. Just a thought.

CryptoB0SS

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:17:15 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 03:54:24 AM by CryptoB0SS

We are definitely going to be using Google targeted ads so we can zero in on keywords such as "new altcoin" "bitcoin competitor" in addition to Facebook ads. I'm just trying to think of the most effective place to bring in users who are interested in PoS coins.

I agree though, we need more thread activity!! Does anyone know the process of getting an article on CoinDesk?
wo24-7

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:53:24 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/press/

Hopefully you can get through to them!
wo24-7

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:57:24 PM

Any updates on advertising/marketing? 
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:58:48 PM

CoinDesk has been e-mailed, waiting for a response. Google & Facebook ads coming during stage 4.

BC seems to be the hot topic of the day... It looks like it's reaching bubble territory Tongue
cryptoanalyst

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:52:25 PM

STAGE 3  - 1,750,000 Coins - IN PROGRESS  -557,198.98.55 CPL SOLD!
wo24-7

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:25:22 AM

SWEEEET! Who bought 1.5BTC? I wonder.... The interest in this coin is coming!
cryptoanalyst

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:12:25 PM

STAGE 3  - 1,750,000 Coins - IN PROGRESS  -585,770.41 CPL SOLD!   - 1,164,229.59 Balance!                  
cryptoanalyst

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:24:50 PM

The Public Google Doc is here:
https://docs.google.com/a/capitalistcoin.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av8PLih2nrs5dFVqZUtPaDBUSGVXN3l2Y3BEN3REaGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
CryptoD3V

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:15:59 PM

Is this post in reply to my question about the Genesis Block?    Undecided

...getting confused here...

Edit:  The Public Google Doc is fine...  but without a Genesis Block generated...  there can't be a Block Explorer...  which means we can't verify that the CPL in the online wallet (not there yet) are part of a blockchain.  When will the Genesis Block be generated?

Gen block has been generated. I'm still doing testing and fixing to ensure no issues arise. I can post said details if you'd like to see yourself.

-- Edit --
Please note the coin is still in development to ensure no issues arise. Things may change, but here is a little proof to make people a bit more comfortable.

https://i.imgur.com/hhpZlPA.png
CryptoD3V

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:28:40 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 09:21:01 PM by CryptoD3V

Gen block has been generated. I'm still doing testing and fixing to insure no issues arise. I can post said details if you'd like to see yourself.

No need to post anything just for me...  I asked if the Genesis Block had been generated...  you just answered my question...  so I will wait to see the progression/your plans...  hopefully things will add up and you'll provide a way for us to verify that our addresses from the online wallet are part of a valid blockchain.

Once I consider the coin 100% finished and ready, Blockchain will be released with the online wallet. I see no reason why it shouldn't be launched as soon as it's done.
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:38:17 PM

Gen block has been generated. I'm still doing testing and fixing to insure no issues arise. I can post said details if you'd like to see yourself.

No need to post anything just for me...  I asked if the Genesis Block had been generated...  you just answered my question...  so I will wait to see the progression/your plans...  hopefully things will add up and you'll provide a way for us to verify that our addresses from the online wallet are part of a valid blockchain.

By the end of April, this is what we plan to accomplish:

We should be in stage 5 or close to it. By that time, we will have the advertising plan formulated and ready to be launched. Coins will be distributed to all current shareholders, bounty claimants and the block explorer will be live and functional.

We will also be featured on 5+ bitcoin/altcoin websites, have multiple giveaways running and be listed on about 5 merchants. We will also have an in-depth Whitepaper available for those interested in learning more about our rationale for certain decision.

By the end of May, this is what we plan to accomplish:

All stages should be sold out during the first few weeks. Once the IPO expires, we will launch directly on an exchange (we have already secured a reputable one) and also launch a multi-pool that will allow miners to participate in attaining CPL with their hashes. We will have upwards of 10+ merchants, be featured on 10+ websites/blogs and will be announcing various other surprises we have up our sleeves.

In no way are we planning to rush this launch. We want to have the most involvement from the community as possible in terms of how we carry this out and also allow as many people as possible to participate.
wo24-7

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:17:55 AM

By the end of April, this is what we plan to accomplish:

We should be in stage 5 or close to it. By that time, we will have the advertising plan formulated and ready to be launched. Coins will be distributed to all current shareholders, bounty claimants and the block explorer will be live and functional.

We will also be featured on 5+ bitcoin/altcoin websites, have multiple giveaways running and be listed on about 5 merchants. We will also have an in-depth Whitepaper available for those interested in learning more about our rationale for certain decision.

By the end of May, this is what we plan to accomplish:

All stages should be sold out during the first few weeks. Once the IPO expires, we will launch directly on an exchange (we have already secured a reputable one) and also launch a multi-pool that will allow miners to participate in attaining CPL with their hashes. We will have upwards of 10+ merchants, be featured on 10+ websites/blogs and will be announcing various other surprises we have up our sleeves.

In no way are we planning to rush this launch. We want to have the most involvement from the community as possible in terms of how we carry this out and also allow as many people as possible to participate.

Impressive. That is a lot sooner than what I imagined. Guess you guys/gals do know what you're doing  Tongue  Can't wait to receive the coins in the wallet. Any hints on what exchange it will be at first? I would like for you to get it on Polonex myself. Not sure how you/everyone else feels about that
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:27:19 AM

Looking forward to this coin taking off!  Best of luck and success!

--PD
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

Poloniex is definitely on the radar! Although we would like to start with a low-volume but reputable exchange to start, and then build up to Poloniex and MintPal and hit Cryptsy after we're listed on the small-medium exchanges. This is all in our efforts to create a steady, rising exchange rate and I think starting small and building is the way to go.

We're not going to release the name of the exchange just yet, however they are very reputable and will be perfect for our first!

Also the reason we expect the IPO to be finished by the end of May is because of our advertising/marketing plan. No one in the altcoin industry has really invested this much money into advertising right from the start, so it will be interesting to see the response.

The next week will most likely remain a little slow for CPL as we put the finishing touches on the coin and get them sent to investors. But after the coin is fully complete and the first round is sent out, we're going to be releasing some big news regarding our short-term plans.

Stay tuned people, don't forget to visit our social media too!  Smiley
Emcon

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:05:30 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 01:37:15 PM by Emcon

SWEEEET! Who bought 1.5BTC? I wonder.... The interest in this coin is coming!

I did ....

I think this coin has a great potential. Many people realise that capatalism in its current format is far away from the ideal world we want to live in. The rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer is less and less accepted these days. Social rumours occur everywhere and everything changes so incredibly fast that people are almost freightened by it. Less to speak from the fiat issues everywhere, cut-backs, confiscation of savings, inflation, etc. So a coin with more equality will attract a large community imho and will make CPL a succes. I was right before with Dogecoin, bought millions of them the 2nd day after launch...
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:29:27 PM

We're not going to release the name of the exchange just yet, however they are very reputable and will be perfect for our first!

Also the reason we expect the IPO to be finished by the end of May is because of our advertising/marketing plan. No one in the altcoin industry has really invested this much money into advertising right from the start, so it will be interesting to see the response.

Not looking good...  time to start backing up your claims people...  just making statements is getting old...  SERIOUSLY!    Sad

Haha don't you worry, much more information will be available soon. The team is busy this week finishing off some loose ends, but we will hit the crypto market by storm very soon. Patience is a virtue!
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:23:11 PM

Hello all,

I have been given the go ahead to announce that CryptoALTeX will be the exchange designated for CapitalistCoin at launch.

We have been around for two months now and users have been enjoying trading with us.  we currently have the limited volume the developers are look for and very happy to have this opportunity.

Please check out our current site www.cryptoaltex.com  We are also hard at work on some additional features that will allow traders to receive rewards based on trading levels, referrels, and some other things.  We also have some features in the works to allow developers to do giveaways through our site, with metrics on how many users they've reached etc.

Stay tuned all!

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Thecoco

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:55:36 AM

I'm gonna watch it anyway, could Surprise me.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:02:13 AM

Do I just send my BTC to the address on the ANN Page? I also want to request BLOG ARTICLE BOUNTY and tomorrow morning I will make my signature and do all the social media promotions. Smiley I want to send the money tomorrow morning so I just pm you the TXD and amount once I send? Also can I do the blog post tomorrow as well?..I am ready to rock and roll with this it's awesome..they are raving about it on POLONIEX TROLLBOX. That is how I found you. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: