Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: refunds processed, closed.  (Read 22494 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoB0SS

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:37:53 AM

I have been given the go ahead to announce that CryptoALTeX will be the exchange designated for CapitalistCoin at launch.

Is this just another announcement/statement or have you begun testing CPL implementation?    Undecided

Nope not yet since we are still in stage 3! So yes it is just a statement as of now, but I thought I'd give him the go-ahead and announce it since people were asking. Once we enter Stage 5 we will start testing with the exchanges and getting it ready to go.

I'm gonna watch it anyway, could Surprise me.

Yes for all those that are skeptical, we encourage watching our progress. Coin is still being finished, PoS is giving us a hard time but it will be resolved soon.

Do I just send my BTC to the address on the ANN Page? I also want to request BLOG ARTICLE BOUNTY and tomorrow morning I will make my signature and do all the social media promotions. Smiley I want to send the money tomorrow morning so I just pm you the TXD and amount once I send? Also can I do the blog post tomorrow as well?..I am ready to rock and roll with this it's awesome..they are raving about it on POLONIEX TROLLBOX. That is how I found you. Smiley

Haha yes we have had some of our supporters tell us they were promoting us in the Trollbox, glad you found us! You can contact CryptoAnalyst, he is taking care of managing the IPO. Or if you wanted to jump right in, you can send the amount to the address in the thread & just e-mail him the tx id. He will then add you to the ledger.

Sorry we've been so quiet lately, Easter weekend has been quite hectic for our personal lives. Stay tuned people!
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:41:50 PM

I have been given the go ahead to announce that CryptoALTeX will be the exchange designated for CapitalistCoin at launch.

Is this just another announcement/statement or have you begun testing CPL implementation?    Undecided

Nope not yet since we are still in stage 3! So yes it is just a statement as of now, but I thought I'd give him the go-ahead and announce it since people were asking. Once we enter Stage 5 we will start testing with the exchanges and getting it ready to go.

I'm gonna watch it anyway, could Surprise me.

Yes for all those that are skeptical, we encourage watching our progress. Coin is still being finished, PoS is giving us a hard time but it will be resolved soon.

Do I just send my BTC to the address on the ANN Page? I also want to request BLOG ARTICLE BOUNTY and tomorrow morning I will make my signature and do all the social media promotions. Smiley I want to send the money tomorrow morning so I just pm you the TXD and amount once I send? Also can I do the blog post tomorrow as well?..I am ready to rock and roll with this it's awesome..they are raving about it on POLONIEX TROLLBOX. That is how I found you. Smiley

Haha yes we have had some of our supporters tell us they were promoting us in the Trollbox, glad you found us! You can contact CryptoAnalyst, he is taking care of managing the IPO. Or if you wanted to jump right in, you can send the amount to the address in the thread & just e-mail him the tx id. He will then add you to the ledger.

Sorry we've been so quiet lately, Easter weekend has been quite hectic for our personal lives. Stay tuned people!

Done 7d4a9921146a6787ac7c9e21e11f3a8fb7be3418c520112af911aa29f65c0ddb sent 0.12 now I must find Cryptoanalyst.. Smiley I am not rich hence need to have a stake in CAPITALIST COIN.. I will do blog post soon as well..
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:53:06 PM

Sounds great qiwoman, I'll pass the message along for you!
qiwoman

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:40:23 PM

Sounds great qiwoman, I'll pass the message along for you!

You rock thank you can't wait to see myself on spreadsheet..I will spread the word on POLO TROLLBOX.. Grin
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:06:07 AM

I created an account but can't figure out what my wallet address is as there are 2 addresses. The first one starts with the letter Q and the other one with D.
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:04:30 PM

I created an account but can't figure out what my wallet address is as there are 2 addresses. The first one starts with the letter Q and the other one with D.

Please provide us with the Public Address... The Private address will allow you to import that key to your wallet once they are released so you wont have to transfer your coins they will just arrive in your wallet when you importprivkey
qiwoman

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:11:47 AM

Thank you for adding me to the IPO list and I cn see it is all run very professionally. When do I send you my wallet address now or in a few weeks? Smiley
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:12:50 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 05:25:13 AM by CryptoB0SS

Be sure to send me ad banners in sizes 468x60 and 160x600 and I will have those up at www.cryptocoinupdates.com  Cool

I just saw this post now!! Not sure how I missed it before Cheesy

As soon as our ad banners are designed, they will be posted in the OP + thread and we encourage all supporters to help spread the word about CPL. I'll also PM you when they're up! Should be in the next 2 weeks.

Thank you for adding me to the IPO list and I cn see it is all run very professionally. When do I send you my wallet address now or in a few weeks? Smiley

You can send it to CryptoAnalyst anytime you'd like and he will record it. The coin is almost finished and we will be sending coins to investors in the next week if everything goes according to plan! Stay tuned  Smiley
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:13:33 AM

All Done.  Folllowing and short comments in Social Medias.
Siganture added. 

Hopes good development and future for CPL
qiwoman

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:29:11 AM

I have a problem I can't remember my password for the wallet and tried to reset it and all I get is this:

The requested document was not found on this server.  Smiley
Web Server at coindev.cc

Can you help me reset a passord please? Smiley I want to put my wallet addy in my signature. Smiley
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:12:52 AM

I have a problem I can't remember my password for the wallet and tried to reset it and all I get is this:

The requested document was not found on this server.  Smiley
Web Server at coindev.cc

Can you help me reset a passord please? Smiley I want to put my wallet addy in my signature. Smiley

I just passed the message along, please contact CryptoCapitalist and we will get this all sorted out for you!
paomian

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:31:14 AM

EDGE experience tells us, the careful selection of IPO coins, because the risk is too high, finally I wish everyone good luck.

samysamy1

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:37:09 AM

Please provide us with the Public Address... The Private address will allow you to import that key to your wallet once they are released so you wont have to transfer your coins they will just arrive in your wallet when you importprivkey

OK everything done for the giveaway
FB: samera.bint.mohamed
Twitter: @cryptosamy
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:55:03 PM

EDGE experience tells us, the careful selection of IPO coins, because the risk is too high, finally I wish everyone good luck.

No need to worry about us, everything will soon be verifiably working. If STACK and EDGE taught people one thing, it was to look for actual proof that the project exists. There will be much news coming for CPL soon, so definitely keep tabs on us. As you can tell, we're not pushing the IPO at the moment because we know people are still skeptical, but as soon as everything is 100% ready to be released, there will be proof across the board.

The proof im referring to is the online wallet that every investor will have their coins sent to. There will also be a block explorer to prove that the transactions are real.

I do admit we are running a bit behind schedule, our dev has had some issues come up, so we want to get everything right the first time.
jam52633

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

I have invested, looks very promising!
CryptoB0SS

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:00:03 AM

I fully agree, take your time and get it right the first time. It should not be a "quick fix", but a long-term monetary solution.

We actually just got some good news from the dev, coin will be ready by the end of the week and we will be send them out soon!

I have invested, looks very promising!

Which investor are you? The last I see on the block explorer is the 0.75 from someone else.
Bradedwards

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:31:46 PM

When does CapitalistCoin move from stage 3 to stage 4? Or stage 4 to stage 5, etc?  Is it on a certain date? When a certain investment threshold or some other milestone is reached?
cryptoanalyst

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:10:48 PM

STAGE 3  - 1,750,000 Coins - IN PROGRESS  -862,884.7 CPL SOLD!   -  887,115.3 Balance!

CPL Selling at a steady rate!
samysamy1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:26:16 AM

Waiting for the coins to get created  Grin
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:07:37 PM

I'm having troubles creating my wallet on  http://coindev.cc/ccoin/index.php

I make my account on  http://coindev.cc/ccoin/index.php but when I try and login I get an error. I've sent in my IPO payment, so i'd like to get my wallet ready to receive my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: