Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin (HASH) - X11 - DGW V2 - Automatic Checkpoints - Instant Confirms!  (Read 22347 times)
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

I think everyone should just click the Ignore button next to scam_exposer and keep reporting him until a moderator of this site finally bans him. (No offense but bitcointalk mods are very slow, this guy has been causing damage for awhile now to multiple coins)....

For those that are here for Hashcoin. The network is running stable, pools are all up, block explorer with API is in the works, just working on the domain right now Smiley

You talk about getting me banned?  You made a physical threat against me.  You should be the one that gets banned.  Do you also know that it's a crime to make threats over the internet?  I don't care about all of that.  I just find it hilarious that you think I should be banned when you are the one threatening members on this site.  But fools like you don't think.  You're just a 22 year old kid trying to be a man.  I understand that.  So do you want me to report you to the mods for making physical threats against me?  I think you should be banned but since I'm a grown man I won't go and tattle.  I can take care of myself without running to mommy.  Obviously you can't little boy.  

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:36:03 PM

So this is a pale copy of darkcoin? This is lame. I'M out.

YES!

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Carsen (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 11:22:52 PM

420 hashcoin FTW

Righteous! I do support marijuana legalization for all those wondering! This coin is Hashcoin (HASH) which I created it in the view of hash as in hash rate, hashing data, etc. but for those stoners out there it can also be what you like! Tongue haha the beauty of this coin is that it is the combination of all things good. Darkcoin/Hirocoin/PPCoin and Hashing Algorithims/Hash lol Tongue cheeky joke..

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
gpuminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:43:10 PM

This thread is turning into a warzone. Stop feeding the troll. Just ignore and don't reply anything they say.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 12:01:25 AM

This thread is turning into a warzone. Stop feeding the troll. Just ignore and don't reply anything they say.

Agreed. Community Forums with actual moderation are available from the OP. The official site has been updated some as well: http://www.hashcoin.me

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
kikigc

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:30:41 AM

Agreed. Community Forums with actual moderation are available from the OP. The official site has been updated some as well: http://www.hashcoin.me

looks good , good coin Smiley
s4w3d0ff

Activity: 322

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:00:44 AM

Wow, I leave and come back and shit just got crazy up in here... Seems a troll decided to pull an all nighter Tongue Too many energy drinks, bartender cut that kid off!

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:50:40 AM

looks good , good coin Smiley

Thanks! Any suggestions are welcome! Smiley

Hoping to start working on an Android Wallet soon for you guys! Wink

tseug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:52:40 AM

+1

Wow, I leave and come back and shit just got crazy up in here... Seems a troll decided to pull an all nighter Tongue Too many energy drinks, bartender cut that kid off!
Heh, did you get this crap with CGA too? just wondering cause these trolls seem to be all over every other ANN these days

Anyway, think we should do as gpuminer suggested. Replying doesn't help, so ignore may work better.

Off topic but I think it's odd/funny that the mods here ban devs, lock their threads, etc (like with community coin) but let trolls like these continue damaging the community (and yes, I happen to think endless new coins also do damage, but this at least has some "innovation" even if that's only a collection of features from different coins). At least it's not coingen with just the name and images changed.

So, solo mining is no longer feasible for me. Time to join an mpos pool.

COMM: CWjCf3Pb6vAgpRxbP2CKQQFLBXYuS7axpG
SHA: STpwADnhpYk7ZAMRmJvFDJaXSSby3LpGiu
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:01:49 AM

+1

Heh, did you get this crap with CGA too? just wondering cause these trolls seem to be all over every other ANN these days

Anyway, think we should do as gpuminer suggested. Replying doesn't help, so ignore may work better.

Off topic but I think it's odd/funny that the mods here ban devs, lock their threads, etc (like with community coin) but let trolls like these continue damaging the community (and yes, I happen to think endless new coins also do damage, but this at least has some "innovation" even if that's only a collection of features from different coins). At least it's not coingen with just the name and images changed.

Yea funny thing is, they removed my signature ninja status that had a link to my Bitcoin forums that are actually moderated well, they have been online for almost a year now on a dedicated server, I am surprised more users don't join there, link is on the hashcoin site as well.

Regardless they should ban the trolls and keep the devs, even the devs with shitty coins, I am sure some would be willing to learn and improve, but them banning devs and removing coins is a bad idea because it causes a vortex of useless information and wasted time.

P2Pool works well still too! Smiley Its good to see some real member posts! Smiley

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:14:56 AM

Dev, can you try to get us on poloniex?  They are #1 exchange for a new coin.

Thanks for the hard work and I am pointing all my hash at this coin.
gpuminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:45:28 AM

getting to be listed on poloniex will make hashcoin more legit.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
tseug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:02:31 AM

Poloniex would be great. I'll add another request to busoni next time I see him in the trollbox

COMM: CWjCf3Pb6vAgpRxbP2CKQQFLBXYuS7axpG
SHA: STpwADnhpYk7ZAMRmJvFDJaXSSby3LpGiu
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:09:16 AM

I did contact them via email, If there is a quicker way to get ahold of them, please let me know!

HASH is currently available on three other exchanges if needed, otherwise we are still trying with cryptsy and poloniex.

Wink

Also wanted to point out to people that mining with your high end CPUs is almost the same as mining with a GPU (Obviously there is a lot of expections to this), But on a Quad-Core CPU you can pull around 250-350KHs which is close to a medium GPU Smiley

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:15:14 AM

Trollbox link has been added to the OP! Smiley For all those wanting a quick method of communication to chat about cryptos or HASH! Smiley

mpalenciac

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:20:12 AM

420 hashcoin FTW

Righteous! I do support marijuana legalization for all those wondering! This coin is Hashcoin (HASH) which I created it in the view of hash as in hash rate, hashing data, etc. but for those stoners out there it can also be what you like! Tongue haha the beauty of this coin is that it is the combination of all things good. Darkcoin/Hirocoin/PPCoin and Hashing Algorithims/Hash lol Tongue cheeky joke..
Hahhah I actually thought it was about weed, you know with 420 pretty close and all Wink good to see this coin growing so fast!. Great job!
s4w3d0ff

Activity: 322

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:21:33 AM

+1

It never got as bad as it did here for CGA, we got 1 or 2 haters but they never spammed the hell out of the thread. But ya the trick is to just ignore them if they don't have constructive criticism Wink

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:26:05 AM

420 hashcoin FTW

Hahhah I actually thought it was about weed, you know with 420 pretty close and all Wink good to see this coin growing so fast!. Great job!

Hahahaha Tongue Yea I thought I would clarify! Smiley Yes it is! Our current network rate is at 679 MH/s Smiley Going strong! Smiley Blocks are generating perfectly, Network has strong nodes, Block Explorer is up, Trollbox is up, Site is up-to-date, just working on some more features and new addons! Smiley I really want to get the Android Wallet up, I think it will be my main focus right now unless something else is brought to my attention.

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:27:37 AM

net hash is 830 MH/s and rising now.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:34:16 AM

Lol, adding this to operation shitcoin clean up and clean out.

Blantant scam by blatant idiot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: