Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin (HASH) - X11 - DGW V2 - Automatic Checkpoints - Instant Confirms!  (Read 22346 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:08:35 AM

Carsen, do you plan to get a new logo? The current one is not that great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tseug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

bittrex might be worth a go, otherwise, I was thinking, could the 10,000 bounty for a faucet somehow not be redirected for a poloniex giveaway. At least partly maybe?

Poloniex benefits from the giveaway due to more fresh faces showing up for some free (especially if it's a lot of coin with smallish amounts per user), meanwhile coins still get spread around like with a faucet. The promise of a large giveaway plus a bounty for listing may just get busoni that little bit more interesting in listing this.

I'd maybe throw in 1k, or at least a few hundred, for a poloniex specific exchange bounty to be given to busoni if say, at least half that faucet bounty was redirected into a poloniex giveaway.

COMM: CWjCf3Pb6vAgpRxbP2CKQQFLBXYuS7axpG
SHA: STpwADnhpYk7ZAMRmJvFDJaXSSby3LpGiu
desil

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:32:12 AM

bittrex might be worth a go, otherwise, I was thinking, could the 10,000 bounty for a faucet somehow not be redirected for a poloniex giveaway. At least partly maybe?

Poloniex benefits from the giveaway due to more fresh faces showing up for some free (especially if it's a lot of coin with smallish amounts per user), meanwhile coins still get spread around like with a faucet. The promise of a large giveaway plus a bounty for listing may just get busoni that little bit more interesting in listing this.

I'd maybe throw in 1k, or at least a few hundred, for a poloniex specific exchange bounty to be given to busoni if say, at least half that faucet bounty was redirected into a poloniex giveaway.

I would like to repurpose the 10k bounty that I had sent earlier to direct 5k from the faucet bounty towards establishing two major exchange bounties worth 2.5k coins each. Another 2.5k coins could be redirected to any current or future giveaways leaving 2.5k HASH as a Faucet bounty. These changes would yield:

Faucet Bounty: 2.5k Hash
Giveaways: 2.5k Hash
Bittrex exchange bounty: 2.5k Hash
Poloniex bounty: 2.5k Hash

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
tseug

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:06:53 AM

I would like to repurpose the 10k bounty that I had sent earlier to direct 5k from the faucet bounty towards establishing two major exchange bounties worth 2.5k coins each. Another 2.5k coins could be redirected to any current or future giveaways leaving 2.5k HASH as a Faucet bounty. These changes would yield:

Is that giveaway and poloniex bounty combine-able, as in, 2.5k goes to busoni from poloniex personally and 2.5k gets given for a giveaway on poloniex?
Or should all or most of the giveaway be done separate from poloniex?

carsenk, if I want to add to bounties is HAhEtgzVECJoCFVWArhxa4xHFKezEK8YXT the right address? I'll add 1k, 500 each towards poloniex listing and poliniex giveaway, or just 1k towards poloniex listing if there's to be no poloniex giveaway.

HASHX11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:21:13 AM

Yes perfect! I will update the OP once I gain access back to my account Carsen...This is me right now, bitcointalk.org banned my Carsen account from making, editing, or sending personal messages or posts...I sent them an appeal email hours and hours ago, but still no reply. They didnt even give me a reason as to why they banned my account from posting, I can still get on it, but not reply to PMs or edit the OP....

SO SOMEONE THAT HAS IT IN WITH THEYMOS PLEASE GET HIM TO UNBAN MY ACCOUNT. :/

Otherwise until then I will use this account to make posts in the thread, just can't update the OP, you can always go the community on the other site if you need a straight form of communication with me.

Is that giveaway and poloniex bounty combine-able, as in, 2.5k goes to busoni from poloniex personally and 2.5k gets given for a giveaway on poloniex?

carsenk, if I want to add to bounties is HAhEtgzVECJoCFVWArhxa4xHFKezEK8YXT the right address? I'll add 1k, 500 each towards poloniex listing and poliniex giveaway, or just 1k towards poloniex listing if there's to be no poloniex giveaway.

And yes that is the correct address for bounties. Okay sounds good, I will be able to update the OP on CB but I wont be able to here until they unban my Carsen account from posting....Sorry about this guys, You can blame BitcoinTalk.org. Once unbanned I hope to update the OP with the current bounties and some new updates (Like our reddit page getting styled).....

Also about the coin logo, YES I plan to give everything a nice revamp while still maintaining the current HASH look. I will also be adding more graphics related to Buy Now Using Hashcoins etc. All .PSD files will also be released for all graphics relating to Hashcoin for other designers to be able to easily use our designs! Smiley

Oh and.....https://www.mintpal.com/voting Added HASH for voting if you guys want to vote for it there as well! Smiley

And if anyone wants to contact me directly, please use email for a quick response: admin (at) hashcoin.me
desil

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:33:45 AM

The giveaway fund would be allotted according to Carsen's descretion to both the poloniex giveaway and any community organized giveaways.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
tseug

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:40:26 AM

Ah, same old strategies... we all know who's behind this.

I wonder if there's a mod in the "operation".

I just sent 1k btw, 500 for busoni and 500 for a poloniex giveaway, or if there is no poloniex giveaway, the whole 1k to busoni when he lists it.

edit: anyone else feeling generous? if you got in early you know you can afford it Smiley

HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:45:00 AM

I just sent 1k btw, 500 for busoni and 500 for a poloniex giveaway, or if there is no poloniex giveaway, the whole 1k to busoni when he lists it.

Sounds good! Will do! I received it.....Yea something shady is going on this forum, which I actually didn't care about until they brought me into it by making contacting supporters & updating things a trillion times harder...lol

Also donated 100 votes for HASH on mintpal Smiley

I have contacted poloniex, hopefully they will get back to me soon! Cheesy
tseug

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:02:42 AM

Sounds good! Will do! I received it.....Yea something shady is going on this forum, which I actually didn't care about until they brought me into it by making contacting supporters & updating things a trillion times harder...lol

Also donated 100 votes for HASH on mintpal Smiley

I have contacted poloniex, hopefully they will get back to me soon! Cheesy
Exchanges are odd... mintpal might be a bit of a dead end this early on. Coins that get listed there either have a lot of BTC thrown at the votes, paid votes from "giveaways", or just get added cause of the volume.

Poloniex on the other hand is kind of fussy about what gets added and there definitely seems to be a right way and a wrong way about getting listed there, just haven't figured out what the rights and wrongs are yet.

Funny old game this is...

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:21:07 AM

Hashx11. Why not have a coin logo contest here and let the community vote on it.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:25:43 AM

So what is this coin for? 
Who's buying it? 
What is it's value?

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:32:04 AM

So what is this coin for?
Who's buying it?
What is it's value?

OMG not u again. U are hungry don't you ? Feeding time for troll.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
gpuminer

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:32:56 AM

Hashx11. Why not have a coin logo contest here and let the community vote on it.

sound good.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 04:05:50 AM

sound good.

I would be willing to do so, I am a professional graphic designer so what I can do is come up with some concepts to vote on and if the community likes a lot of one of them then we will go with it and if not we can host another contest for users to submit their own designs.

What is honestly wrong with the current logo though? Any opinions and suggestions are welcome! Smiley

Updated the OP on coinboards.org as well with the new bounties.
gpuminer

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:19:25 AM

sound good.

I would be willing to do so, I am a professional graphic designer so what I can do is come up with some concepts to vote on and if the community likes a lot of one of them then we will go with it and if not we can host another contest for users to submit their own designs.

What is honestly wrong with the current logo though? Any opinions and suggestions are welcome! Smiley

maybe u can design a logo without any words. The current logo doesn't look impressive with the word "hash" on it. Maybe can design shape that represent hash instead of using word.

HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 04:26:26 AM

Okay I will see what I can do, plan on seeing a nice design concept by tomorrow! Smiley
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:30:17 AM

sound good.

Yes, I understand you're a graphic designer, but no 2 designers are the same.  Everyone has different creative capabilities.  To be honest, the current logo looks too plain. The shape is not what a person would think a coin would be, you should stick with a circle. Also, have a unique design that when someone looks at it, they'll know it's "hashcoin"  When this coin gets on coinmarketcap, you will not be able to read "hash" in the small logo that will appear on the site.  Hirocoin and Darkcoin are currently looking to redesign their logo and there are some very nice looking ones.
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 05:17:04 AM

sound good.

Yes, I understand you're a graphic designer, but no 2 designers are the same.  Everyone has different creative capabilities.  To be honest, the current logo looks too plain. The shape is not what a person would think a coin would be, you should stick with a circle. Also, have a unique design that when someone looks at it, they'll know it's "hashcoin"  When this coin gets on coinmarketcap, you will not be able to read "hash" in the small logo that will appear on the site.  Hirocoin and Darkcoin are currently looking to redesign their logo and there are some very nice looking ones.

Okay! Yes I totally understand, Well then I say any designers are welcome to post in this thread if they come up with a nice looking logo, if it receives a lot of good from the community I will add it to Hashcoin! Smiley I do think we should stick with the yellow and grey, they work nice together. But I am excited to see the concepts! Smiley You are very correct that we need the communities help on this so if you read this and are a designer please, give us some concepts! Smiley Anyone want to put a bounty up for this? Donations are accepted!
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 07:24:03 AM

Allcoin.com Should be adding HASH soon to their site.

Seednode bounty is 100 HASH each! We need some extra nodes up!

Bounty of 500 HASH to a mining pool that has at least 100 MH/s! Smiley
hashhot

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

Hashhot pool support x11 algo ....

New Pool http://hash.hashhot.com...Pleasd add it to OP..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: