Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin (HASH) - X11 - DGW V2 - Automatic Checkpoints - Instant Confirms!  (Read 22347 times)
dstorm

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:11:42 PM

Added a US pool to altmine.net. Try it if you don't get a good connection to the EU pool.

altmine.net p2pools - Follow me on Twitter for latest updates @altminenet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HASHX11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

Added a US pool to altmine.net. Try it if you don't get a good connection to the EU pool.

Awesome! Just switched over my miner to it Smiley

I will update the OP on coinboards
Shuxy

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:09:14 AM

Just contacted virtualdn who runs coinok.pw about maybe having a go at a faucet. We'll see what he says but I'd bet he's willing to give it a go.

edit: I guess not. Forgot that he's been getting a lot of requests recently so it's down to a twitter request to add to votes list. then BTC voting -- http://coinok.pw/vote/

Would need 0.03 btc to beat the current leader

we will make you a faucet for the hashcoin bounty you offer. no need to add voting. please contact us to setup deal.

Yes bounty for faucet will go to you once setup! Smiley

To the guy that is saying we are running on a different fork on github, the code is the same as anything. I am at Block 13810 and the http://chain.hashcoin.me is showing the same number, I don't believe we have forked, it would be very difficult to anyways Wink

I did update some of the github code, to maybe see if it fixes your problem. Let me know! Smiley

Good to see all these new pools up and allcoin accepting HASH now! Smiley I will update the OP here once the admin unbans my Carsen account.....

Until then expect to see the updates on our official forum on coinboards

The fact is that I compiled the code directly from your github and it's not the same. Can you please look into it instead of just dismissing it? Fresh off your most recent github commit:

HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:44:46 AM

Just contacted virtualdn who runs coinok.pw about maybe having a go at a faucet. We'll see what he says but I'd bet he's willing to give it a go.

edit: I guess not. Forgot that he's been getting a lot of requests recently so it's down to a twitter request to add to votes list. then BTC voting -- http://coinok.pw/vote/

we will make you a faucet for the hashcoin bounty you offer. no need to add voting. please contact us to setup deal.

To the guy that is saying we are running on a different fork on github, the code is the same as anything. I am at Block 13810 and the http://chain.hashcoin.me is showing the same number, I don't believe we have forked, it would be very difficult to anyways Wink

I did update some of the github code, to maybe see if it fixes your problem. Let me know! Smiley

Good to see all these new pools up and allcoin accepting HASH now! Smiley I will update the OP here once the admin unbans my Carsen account.....

The fact is that I compiled the code directly from your github and it's not the same. Can you please look into it instead of just dismissing it? Fresh off your most recent github commit:

https://i.imgur.com/ir1onJz.png

I am not sure what you are doing before all of this...

Follow this to install Hashcoin from github on a Linux server:

Code:
cd ~

git clone git://github.com/carsenk/hashcoin.git

cd ~/hashcoin/src

cd ~/hashcoin/src/leveldb

chmod +x build_detect_platform

cd ~/hashcoin/src

make -f makefile.unix

Then make your hashcoin.conf file in your /.hashcoin/hashcoin.conf

Then start the daemon up ./hashcoind -daemon

Tada! Hashcoin should be running.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:44:48 AM

I've been looking at the stats from the block explorer.

In the first few hours of mining:

- 2,500,000 coins were mined in the first 3.5 hours
 - 3,000,000 coins were mined in the first 8.5 hours

Compared to the most recent few hours:

- 30,000 coins were mined in the most recent 3.5 hours (i.e. instamine was a factor of 80x)
 - 70,000 coins were mined in the most recent 8.5 hours (i.e. instamine was a factor of 40x)

Does anyone else consider that a large huge instamine?

HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:48:56 AM

It was a completely fair launch, the difficulty was low and the reward was high, a lot of users were able to solo mine HASH. Our p2pool was also at 330+ MH/s for the first 48 hours of the coin..So basically for the ones that were here on launch will benefit for supporting the coins early moments.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:06:03 AM

It was a completely fair launch, the difficulty was low and the reward was high, a lot of users were able to solo mine HASH. Our p2pool was also at 330+ MH/s for the first 48 hours of the coin..So basically for the ones that were here on launch will benefit for supporting the coins early moments.

That's a fair comment, although not one that I agree with. E.g. I don't agree with the statement that "a lot of users were able to solo mine HASH", but apart from a few comments from people that were continually getting blocks that were quickly orphaned, I don't have any evidence to back that up. But I don't see any sense in debating these points.

I just wanted people who are thinking of mining or investing in HASH to be aware of the large number of HASH that were mined in the first few hours compared to the time since then.
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 03:11:39 AM

That's a fair comment, although not one that I agree with. E.g. I don't agree with the statement that "a lot of users were able to solo mine HASH", but apart from a few comments from people that were continually getting blocks that were quickly orphaned, I don't have any evidence to back that up. But I don't see any sense in debating these points.

I just wanted people who are thinking of mining or investing in HASH to be aware of the large number of HASH that were mined in the first few hours compared to the time since then.

Fair enough, I agree. But what everyone else should know is that there was no premine unlike a lot of other coins you see, at least its not 3,300,000 just premined by one dude. So the coins are still distributed fairly among-st people. Still there is over 40,000,000 HASH coins left to be mined, which is a smaller number compared to a lot, but double what Darkcoin is and still has more to mine than DRK or other similar coins.

Great post and I really liked the chart! Smiley
A1ty

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:35:54 AM

Added to minr.es

https://hash.minr.es/index.php

Our first X11 pool running on a new stack, set a failover while we're working.
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:34:08 AM

Seems to be the norm now, controlled variables form a dev with a huge advantage. When it is launched, how much notice given, miners available, wallets available (what platform), pools available, rescheduled launches...ect ect.  There is only one reason to stack currency issuing in the first few hours when you control all the cards. Instamine. The race is over before anyone knew there was a race.

To many people enabling this behavior.
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:35:30 AM

Nice one! Smiley Just needs some hash! Everyone start CPU mining! You can get about 300 KH/s with a Quad Core processor. Or GPU mine! Smiley The network needs more power! We are running at 600MH/s+ right now! Smiley
Shuxy

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:39:20 AM

Code:
cd ~

cd ~/hashcoin/src

cd ~/hashcoin/src

make -f makefile.unix

OP: That is precisely what I did. FYI I have compiled multiple wallets for my personal purposes and recently made a dice site (now 2) for the alt coins. None of them are having issues. Can you repeat your own steps on a separate computer or virtual instance and see if you're having this issue?
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:43:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ir1onJz.png

Code:
cd ~

cd ~/hashcoin/src

cd ~/hashcoin/src

make -f makefile.unix

OP: That is precisely what I did. FYI I have compiled multiple wallets for my personal purposes and recently made a dice site (now 2) for the alt coins. None of them are having issues. Can you repeat your own steps on a separate computer or virtual instance and see if you're having this issue?

I believe the problem lies in your python script that you are running in that screenshot. I just recently about an hour ago setup another daemon on DigitalOcean under a Ubuntu 13.04 x64 install....ran fine without a hiccup, worked with addnode on my main wallet synced up just fine...I am really not sure I would recommend you check that python script and double check everything with a clean fresh wipe and reinstall Smiley
Shuxy

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:14:20 AM

Code:
cd ~

cd ~/hashcoin/src

cd ~/hashcoin/src

make -f makefile.unix

I believe the problem lies in your python script that you are running in that screenshot. I just recently about an hour ago setup another daemon on DigitalOcean under a Ubuntu 13.04 x64 install....ran fine without a hiccup, worked with addnode on my main wallet synced up just fine...I am really not sure I would recommend you check that python script and double check everything with a clean fresh wipe and reinstall Smiley

I'm using the python bitcoin RPC library to connect to the wallet, all it's doing is making RPC calls so I can communicated with the headless wallet Sad. I'm on DO too by the way. I'll give it another shot later. Thanks OP, appreciate your responsiveness now, you came across as very defensive earlier Smiley.
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:17:58 AM

Sorry I just think I am frustrated with not being able to update the OP...(this site in general) sorry if I came across rude...I hope you get it working! I sent you a PM as well.

Regards!

The network is running smoothly! Get some miners going guys! Smiley Bunch of new pools in this thread that some kind devs have setup! Smiley
Shuxy

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:08:40 AM

Sorry I just think I am frustrated with not being able to update the OP...(this site in general) sorry if I came across rude...I hope you get it working! I sent you a PM as well.

Regards!

The network is running smoothly! Get some miners going guys! Smiley Bunch of new pools in this thread that some kind devs have setup! Smiley

I finally got it working. completely my fault, I had not added the nodes in the first post, so the wallet never synced. Sorry about it.

On another note:

Dice site is now live! http://hashdice.supercrypt.co/

@OP: Please send the bounty to HCUy7tQfUNNGRiGVcbjoSkfaNeBxEJzQ5p
Shuxy

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:36:14 AM

Regards!

I finally got it working. completely my fault, I had not added the nodes in the first post, so the wallet never synced. Sorry about it.

On another note:

Dice site is now live! http://hashdice.supercrypt.co/

@OP: Please send the bounty to HCUy7tQfUNNGRiGVcbjoSkfaNeBxEJzQ5p

Shout out to hashman for being the first to try the dice out! Smiley
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:39:02 AM

Sweet site! Awesome place to gamble some HASH Wink

I will update the OP on coinboards
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:48:15 PM

I'm Back!

I hate to tell you I Told You So but I will.

I Told You So

The dev made a bad ass coin "his own words".  You mined it, now what are you going to do with it?  I hope you all feel good with your fat wallets full of worthless hashcoin.   Just think, you could have put that effort towards a coin worth something.  Instead you all got greedy with the low difficulty and all the coins that were flowing into your wallets.  You thought this coin was going to the moon didn't you?  Instead you wasted your time mining this worthless crapcoin that nobody will buy because of the instamine and millions of coins.  Too many coins and too many holder.  No buyers now or in the future.  This crapcoin is basically dead.

The dev would like to thank you for supporting his hobby and helping him make a bad ass coin.  Too funny.

I had left Timecoin because I knew it wasen't what I wanted to create. It was more a test of my skills and launching and just to experience coin building in a whole and to learn

I dont believe TMC ever really went in the gutter, Source code is still available and I think the blockchain is still intact if someone put up a seednode, it just doesn't have nodes I believe and its built off an older version of Litecoin...

..Now I have made two badass coins both working great Matrixcoin and Hashcoin!

Two worthless coins that people wasted their time on.

I took C++ in High School

Coins are my hobby

Net Hashrate
360.90 MH/s

Who's Buying?   Nobody!

europex
Buy orders
All buys
Price (BTC)   Volume (HASH)   Value (BTC)

NO BUY ORDERS

Sell orders
All sells
Depth 11578.01364700 HASH
Price (BTC)   Volume (HASH)   Value (BTC)
0.00008900   1 500.00000000   0.13350000
0.00008977   4 502.82871206   0.40421893
0.00008978   1 035.67682801   0.09298307
0.00009451   2 521.08973379   0.23826819
0.00010000   251.56544051   0.02515654
0.00015000   250.00000000   0.03750000
0.00018500   117.00000000   0.02164500
0.00018900   257.64162655   0.04869427
0.00019000   280.00000000   0.05320000
0.00020000   200.00000000   0.04000000
0.00029000   250.74800930   0.07271692
0.00030000   153.00000000   0.04590000
0.00040000   258.46329678   0.10338532

exarena
SELL ORDERS VOLUME 26299.99000000 HASH
PRICE BTC   HASH   TOTAL BTC
0.00003820   1000.00000000   0.03820000
0.00006000   5000.00000000   0.30000000
0.00006180   7000.00000000   0.43260000
0.00007800   5000.00000000   0.39000000
0.00007800   1299.99000000   0.10139922
0.00008000   5000.00000000   0.40000000
0.00009900   320.00000000   0.03168000
0.00010000   1000.00000000   0.10000000
0.00016000   200.00000000   0.03200000
0.00018000   210.00000000   0.03780000
0.00020000   270.00000000   0.05400000

BUY ORDERS VOLUME 0.01050000 BTC
PRICE BTC   HASH   TOTAL BTC
0.00000010   105000.00000000   0.01050000

Nobody wants this coin and there isn't anything anyone can do to change that.  Everyone has lots of hash.  It's basically worthless.  But keep mining this BAD ASS Coin.

Ha ha ha

I was right again!  Check my record.  I call them but the fools don't listen.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:49:59 PM

lol troll is back...haha

Anyways, If anyone noticed, We hit Block 15,200 today, DGW is in effect and is working great! Smiley Block difficulty changes every block now! Smiley Network is going strong! Throw some hash power on the network guys! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: