Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:05:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin (HASH) - X11 - DGW V2 - Automatic Checkpoints - Instant Confirms!  (Read 22352 times)
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:08:47 PM

Seems nice to me! Smiley
HASHX11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:13:00 PM

Yea we picked Wordpress because of the ease of use and easy updating. I can post updates for Hashcoin on the site and users are welcome to post comments on any of the pages/posts. Some real-time network stats have been setup on the sidebar as well (Hashcoins Chain API). I hope to add a lot more content but I need the communities help on what to add/change/etc.

Thanks for the comments! Smiley
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 09:37:31 PM

We need more hashpower! Start CPU mining guys! The difficulty is low because the network needs more power! Cash in on some HASH! Smiley

WE NEED COMMUNITY SUGGESTIONS AND INPUT, Please guys if you are just browsing this coin, don't hesitate to put a comment down!
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:27:06 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 12:13:05 AM by HASHX11

BOUNTY OF 2,500 HASH for a NEW COMMUNITY PICKED COIN LOGO!

Post your submissions in this thread, Send me the .PSD file and they will be added to hashcoin.me on a new poll I will setting up.

Try to match our style of Grey and Yellow. Its unique! Smiley I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Smiley

http://www.hashcoin.me/news/2500-hash-for-a-new-logo/

Also created a new BitcoinTalk Thread that I can update the OP at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.0
Shuxy

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:06:33 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 05:05:18 AM by Shuxy

Due to the vulnerability in discovered in OpenSSL I have released an updated client, built with the latest version of OpenSSL, which is patched against the "Heartbleed" flaw. You are only vulnerable if you use the rpcssl option from the command line option. The new hashcoin-qt.zip is already available for download from http://www.hashcoin.me - GitHub has been updated as well (Just recompile if you compiled with OpenSSL1.0.1f or later), OpenSSL1.0.1g fixes this issue and the new client has been recompiled with it.

Other than that Hashcoin is running great! Smiley Keep the steady increase of mining guys! Smiley

Thanks OP. Can you send the bounty for the dice site to HCUy7tQfUNNGRiGVcbjoSkfaNeBxEJzQ5p ? It'd be nice to have additional bankroll. I've PM-ed you about it as well, thank you.

I had sent you 100 HASH there was no bounty for a dice site, unless I forgot I made that? If so what was the bounty? No problem! Thank you!

UPDATE: Working hard on the new site, hopefully will be up by tomorrow at latest.

Hey OP, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560955.msg6120198#msg6120198

I asked about it and you said 500HASH Smiley

It has been sent! Smiley Thank you! Smiley

Add some mining power to the network guys! Tell people about Hashcoin! The new site is online! Smiley

Hi OP, thanks but I don't see it in my wallet. What's the transaction ID? Smiley

Update: OP sent me 2000, 400 and then 100, for a total of 2500 HASH, half of which I've put into the existing bankroll so the max profit at HASH Dice is now 20 HASH (including my initial bankroll of 1000) instead of 10 HASH. Have fun! Smiley

Thanks OP! Appreciate the bounty and help!
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:01:29 PM

I have added Hashcoin to The CPU Coin List

Does anyone know if there was a premine? I didn't see that info or just missed it.
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:44:51 AM

Does anyone know if there was a premine? I didn't see that info or just missed it.

No premine, just instamine  Grin
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:51:28 AM

any one wanna sell me some HASHCOIN?  at current rate 200 satoshi

i need around 500k.

Thanks!

we can use escrow or Dev can help if possible.
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:50:02 AM

It was not instamined. Diff was low, ninja launch, and the small hashers got in quick Wink

Sorry but HASH is still valuable and people trolling this coin saying "instamine" have no idea what they are even talking about or are just hating because they missed the launch. Hashcoin is still really good to mine at the current low diff.
ex33s

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:00:56 PM

Don't forget to vote for hashcoin on mintpal. Currently 322 votes so far.

Diff is currently @ 0.89089327 so i'm solomining this coin for a while, so far today i found 4 blocks within 30 min.

Is anyone talking to the guys at poloniex.com so it can be listed there?

notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:36:02 PM

I have added Hashcoin to The CPU Coin List.  

No premine, just instamine  Grin

It was not instamined. Diff was low, ninja launch, and the small hashers got in quick Wink

Sorry but HASH is still valuable and people trolling this coin saying "instamine" have no idea what they are even talking about or are just hating because they missed the launch. Hashcoin is still really good to mine at the current low diff.

Since btc-mike asked about premine (or instamine, which is similar), I updated the chart up to block 20349 (about an hour ago), so you can judge for yourself:

My opinion: instamined to the tuned of around 3 million over the period of around half a day, with the first 4 hours or so the extreme instamine.

(If someone tells you differently, you should ask yourself if they were part of the instamine. If they say it's because of the reward algorithm, tell them the reward algorithm is designed to produce a sneaky instamine, and ask them why they didn't include what is arguably a much fairer launch: to give very low subsidies for the first half day or so).

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:44:02 PM

I threw my 30 GPUs at launch and raped this coin for an hour. When I realized the difficulty was fucked I left.

No one will buy it.

scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:27:35 AM

I have added Hashcoin to The CPU Coin List.  

No premine, just instamine  Grin

Since btc-mike asked about premine (or instamine, which is similar), I updated the chart up to block 20349 (about an hour ago), so you can judge for yourself:

My opinion: instamined to the tuned of around 3 million over the period of around half a day, with the first 4 hours or so the extreme instamine.

(If someone tells you differently, you should ask yourself if they were part of the instamine. If they say it's because of the reward algorithm, tell them the reward algorithm is designed to produce a sneaky instamine, and ask them why they didn't include what is arguably a much fairer launch: to give very low subsidies for the first half day or so).

I said this from day one but the childish dev tried to deny it and instead tried to act like a tough guy which he isn't.  He's a skinny little boy that thinks he's something when he's not.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:29:30 AM

I threw my 30 GPUs at launch and raped this coin for an hour. When I realized the difficulty was fucked I left.

No one will buy it.

I tried to warn people but they wouldn't listen and instead wasted days mining this coin.  It's too bad because many coins have been going up and they could have profited by mining something else.  Instead they let this incompetent dev con them into thinking it had a future.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

No one will buy it.

I tried to warn people but they wouldn't listen and instead wasted days mining this coin.  It's too bad because many coins have been going up and they could have profited by mining something else.  Instead they let this incompetent dev con them into thinking it had a future.

Darkcoin had same issue. Did the dev directly copy DRK code without correcting?
brim

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:03:27 PM

X11, look like so good! Cheesy
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:18:26 AM

Interesting coin, I like it for its speed
balsi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:21:07 PM

Where's dev? any update?
kocur

Activity: 140

We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:48:09 AM

Where's dev? any update?
update dead coin ? I have mined 9000 and I cant sell it because nobody wants it...

Community Coin: Fair & Free Distribution
HASHX11

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 06:27:51 AM

Where's dev? any update?
update dead coin ? I have mined 9000 and I cant sell it because nobody wants it...

This coin is not dead, I started a new topic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.0 Please use that topic for Hashcoin discussion, Let this thread die off, I cannot post or update the OP from my Carsen account anymore...

I am the developer, Please read the thread guys before going crazy lol...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: