Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Plz livestream The Good Wife  (Read 7366 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 05:05:52 AM

If this wasn't a sign to buy, I don't know what is.

All in bitches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mark Oates

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 05:14:06 AM

If this wasn't a sign to buy, I don't know what is.

All in bitches.

No. Kidding.
Narydu
Donator

Activity: 743
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2012, 05:49:44 AM

Hahahaha cool very cool episode... Hope some other tv guy gets some idea to embed bitcoins on their tv scripts. Nice mixing of several strategies used to unveal satoshi!

ganalon

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2012, 06:19:06 AM

It was a good episode.   I thought it took a pretty balanced approach. 

***Spoiler Alert***

Cool theory on who "Mr Bitcoin" is or are.
lonelyminer (Peter Šurda)
Donator

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 01:01:05 PM

*** Spoiler alert ****

There are some screwed up morals and ethics in this show. It's a show glamorising corporate robots. In S03E12, they got a husband to sleep with a stripper to win a divorce settlement and take custody of his daughter. To limit anyone finding out, they scrub their documents of this info.
Genjix, just one small remark. If Kalinda, in S03E12, uses deception to make the aforementioned husband to sleep with a stripper and takes pictures, you don't like it. But if she (or the Chinese guy), in S03E13, tricks the treasury guy into revealing he does not really think that Stack is "Mr. Bitcoin", and "accidentally" records it, then you're cheering. It's the same thing! It's just a tool.
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 01:23:57 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2012, 11:37:37 PM by mizerydearia

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6958542/The.Good.Wife.S03E13.HDTV.XviD-LOL.%5BVTV%5D.avi

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6959672/The.Good.Wife.S03E13.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION - this is fake, the video file is filled entirely with ^@
rapeghost

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 06:47:55 PM

To all CBS employees sending out DMCA warnings for The Good Wife.

FUCK YOU

and LOL lot of good it did you.
rapeghost

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 04:25:15 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2012, 05:23:30 PM by rapeghost

In response to DMCA emails sent out to Bitcoin users for hosting/downloading 'The Good Wife'... A mirror has been put up in a DMCA-less country.

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE. I had no part in uploading this file or hosting the file.

http://fuck-dmca.rapeghost.com/manager/The.Good.Wife.S03E13.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE.

Enjoy it if you didnt catch it AD FREE before!!

Instead of CBS reaching a brand new audience of new viewers, they've instead decided to try and bully us with DMCA tactics.

P.S. This show is terrible.
Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 04:57:11 PM

Not to be Mr. Obvious regarding Mr. Bitcoin, but the video is on the CBS site, accessible from at least the U.S. and probably elsewhere as well.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_good_wife/video/

I found the CBS link via Hulu. It also is being offered by at least one major cable TV provider in the U.S. as part of their free videos-on-demand.

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician
rapeghost

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 05:24:06 PM

Dutch Merganser, Indeed.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 05:29:36 PM

If someone needs a US proxy to watch the episode "legally" I can provide 1 Wink
rapeghost

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 06:37:56 PM

psy,

i like your signature. i got my first 0.1 BTC for 'stfu'ing.

Ah memories.

genjix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:13:49 PM

In response to DMCA emails sent out to Bitcoin users for hosting/downloading 'The Good Wife'... A mirror has been put up in a DMCA-less country.

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE. I had no part in uploading this file or hosting the file.

http://fuck-dmca.rapeghost.com/manager/The.Good.Wife.S03E13.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE.

Enjoy it if you didnt catch it AD FREE before!!

Instead of CBS reaching a brand new audience of new viewers, they've instead decided to try and bully us with DMCA tactics.

Haha! Soooo flippant.
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 08:04:58 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2012, 08:17:22 PM by mizerydearia

If someone needs a US proxy to watch the episode "legally" I can provide 1 Wink

Is there really a distinction to watching something legally and illegally?  Oh, silly humans and their adopted cultural beliefs and ideals.  The ease of which it is to perversify an individual's mind to collectively participate in the distribution and propagation of idealogical illegality and other violences in attempts to control, restrict, limit, censor, enslave, etc. is simple.  Here's 100 bitcoins.  Move along now.  Nothing to see here...

Though, in case of censorship in various countries and the inability to access contents because of the restrictions, it makes sense to mirror the video in all the places so that it becomes more likely for those that are restricted to potentially have better access to the content for which they are controllingly not permitted and risk violence and death.  -  This person here watched The Good Wife S03E13 in a nonauthoritatively controlled platform/environment.  We are the authorities of all the territories.  Hang the witch!
Dutch Merganser

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 10:05:56 PM

I can't agree more, the show is a real celebration of the principle that to ignore the good and cultivate the mediocre is an American cultural imperative, almost enough to make "reality TV" programming seem to have redeeming qualities. It's another dumbed-down rendition of a formulaic legal procedural "drama", I couldn't bear to watch it without a bit of fast forwarding. The episode's dénouement was breathtakingly dumb, as if the writers finally came to  point where they said "Ok, there's 47 minutes worth of filler between the commercials, let's pull the plug on this flatliner and go drink to forget what we have become."  Grin

- Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
Dutch Merganser

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 10:28:57 PM

I can't agree more, the show is a real celebration of the principle that to ignore the good and cultivate the mediocre is an American cultural imperative, almost enough to make "reality TV" programming seem to have redeeming qualities. It's another dumbed-down rendition of a formulaic legal procedural "drama", I couldn't bear to watch it without a bit of fast forwarding. The episode's dénouement was breathtakingly dumb, as if the writers finally came to  point where they said "Ok, there's 47 minutes worth of filler between the commercials, let's pull the plug on this flatliner and go drink to forget what we have become."  Grin

At least add some positive to all that negative. What do you watch when you want a quality 1 hour long fiction program just to relax? I agree most of TV is shit, but when pointing it out, at least throw us a bone!

I watch very little television at all, and most of what I watch is non fiction. Fiction I've found entertaining enough to not turn off include "The Sopranos" ( it's just like being with my family again ), "Mad Men", "Six Feet Under", and probably a few others that don't come to mind at the moment. I am fond of some content on Comedy Central, enough that it is a regular stop. The rise of TV via the internet has really helped me focus on not being spoon-fed puerile crap, I got rid of my $150/month "1000 channels and there's still nothing on" cable a couple of years ago and never looked back.

- Victor Stenger

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: