Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Electronic Gulden [EFL] vs Guldencoin [NLG] - which Dutch coin do you support?
Electronic Gulden [EFL]
Guldencoin [NLG]
both

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Gulden [EFL] vs Guldencoin [NLG] - which Dutch coin do you support?  (Read 7721 times)
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:17:46 AM

Electronic Gulden [EFL] vs Guldencoin [NLG] - which Dutch coin do you support?

There's a battle going on between 2 Dutch airdropcoins: Electronic Gulden [EFL] vs Guldencoin [NLG]

Which of the two do you support?

Electronic Gulden [EFL]

Official website: https://e-gulden.com
Electronic Gulden [EFL] on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522661.0
EFL in the media: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557077.0
Main exchange: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_efl

Guldencoin [NLG]

Official website: https://guldencoin.com
Guldencoin [NLG] on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.0
NLG in the media: -
Main exchange: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:28:58 AM

I don't think NLG will get anywhere. Since the EFL was already on the news, the Dutch newspapers won't make an article of just another Dutch cryptocoin like NLG.
sjappie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:51:18 AM

i put my money on efl.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:54:13 AM

My vote goes to Efl, there's been a discussion about the ammount of coins they bogetting supposed to generate in the blockchain.

Eventhough Efl has a smaller total of coins half of it goes to the Dutch population.
On the other hand we have NLG which has 10% of total to distribute and a bigger total ammount of coins, based on this, i'd like to make a prediction, for starters these specifications will inflate the value of the coin insanely, second, only 10% is reserved for dutch people which makes it likely that the other 90% will be mined by mainly foreigners. Which in the doesn't really make it a coin for the Dutch does it? which do I think is more of a Dutch coin, Efl, who do I think has any chance of getting a real value without hyperinflation, Efl.

The reason were in a crisis is the world prints to much money with a unjustified value. So I don't really get why they think more is better.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:12:55 AM

EFL definatly for a very simple reason...

They we're first...

I know that there has been a discussion about who registered a domain name first...this doesn't really matter though. They have done a great job reaching out to the media and seem to know exactly what they are doing. Sure....they have had some people question their distribution methods (asking for a id card and utility bill in the beginning). Even so...they have always responded to their community quickly and came up with quick and good solutions. As long as they don't make any mistakes with distribution, this coin will win in the long run. I have not seen Guldencoin answer any questions about their distribution system while there has been a lot of people claiming and showing us that it is very easy to cheat using different iban numbers and e-mail adresses, receive alot of guldencoin. I guess it is better to receive to much information rather then having a system where people keep on filling out requests forms and receiving to much coins.

Also i don't like how Guldencoin used EFL's flaws in the beginning saying things like "our distribution system does NOT require you to fill in any personal information", and "our distribution system DOES work".

Why didn't they just reach out to EFL and offer them help instead of creating a 2nd coin? This will just cause a lot of confusion for dutch new cryptocurrency users.  Huh
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:17:29 AM

I would dump out your NLG while you still have a chance. The first country coin normally wins. Have you seen what happened to the Polish coins?

I think NLG will vanish by the end of the week and EFL will be at around $100 by the end of the year. Dump your NLGs and buy up ELF if your dutch.

finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:19:16 AM

[quote authingchcoin link=topic=561266.msg6123175#msg6123175 date=1396951975]

They we're first...

I know that there has been a discussion about who registered a domain name first...this doesn't really matter though. They have done a great job reaching out to the media and seem to know exactly what they are doing. Sure....they have had some people question their distribution methods (asking for a id card and utility bill in the beginning). Even so...they have always responded to their community quickly and came up with quick and good solutions. As long as they don't make any mistakes with distribution, this coin will win in the long run. I have not seen Guldencoin answer any questions about their distribution system while there has been a lot of people claiming and showing us that it is very easy to cheat using different iban numbers and e-mail adresses, receive alot of guldencoin. I guess it is better to receive to much information rather then having a system where people keep on filling out requests forms and receiving to much coins.

Also i don't like how Guldencoin used EFL's flaws in the beginning saying things like "our distribution system does NOT require you to fill in any personal information", and "our distribution system DOES work".

Why didn't they just reach out to EFL and offer them help instead of creating a 2nd coin? This will just cause a lot of confusion for dutch new cryptocurrency users.  Huh
[/quote]

Very true Another thing i don't like is their way of marketing instead of trying to make a name for themselves by promoting their own coin they rather tell us how bad Efl is and how theirs is better, on top of that they have some really obnoxious communitymembers which is not their fault I guess but still. Efl!!
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:23:09 AM

I would dump out your NLG while you still have a chance. The first country coin normally wins. Have you seen what happened to the Polish coins?

I think NLG will vanish by the end of the week and EFL will be at around $100 by the end of the year. Dump your NLGs and buy up ELF if your dutch.

-1 that's not fair
TamiLee

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:41:11 AM

-1 that's not fair

Cryptos are just for trading not for use, so the currency with the least coins will have more value for PnD's

As a shop owner I would go for NLG and a trader EFL by a long margin to make more btc profit.
F1k

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Known to have a broken social filter. Patching.

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:43:59 AM

[quote authingchcoin link=topic=561266.msg6123175#msg6123175 date=1396951975]

They we're first...

Why didn't they just reach out to EFL and offer them help instead of creating a 2nd coin? This will just cause a lot of confusion for dutch new cryptocurrency users.  Huh

Very true Another thing i don't like is their way of marketing instead of trying to make a name for themselves by promoting their own coin they rather tell us how bad Efl is and how theirs is better, on top of that they have some really obnoxious communitymembers which is not their fault I guess but still. Efl!!
[/quote]

Please understand that I can not speak about actions that happened before I joined.
I do not see the text you quoted somewhere, simply a statement about what we /do/ need.
Please also understand that we all have a lot to do, so answering questions sometimes backlogs. I do believe I posted a little bit about the system we use to check claims for free NLG.

We all agree that it would be best to stress our strengths and weaknesses and let the users figure out what coins they want to support. I do not see why both could not co-exist.

If this would be a contest, the best coin will win. I'm standing here for Guldencoin, and will be standing here for a while.
Inbox me if you need anything. Or reply in the Guldencoin topic and I'll see the update Smiley

Are you sure you can accept any possible answer to this question?
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:41:30 AM

Prefer EFL. Seems legit.

Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 11:52:28 AM

EFL

TamiLee

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:53:39 AM

Prefer EFL. Seems legit.

Yeah the votes give a clear indication to which coin is going to succeed. I might of voted for NLG if I was a bag holder.

EFL forever!!!!!!!!

NLG will become a distant memory by the end of the week.

Going to Dinner...
deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:59:17 AM

To me. EFL wins.

Why? Because guldencoin are just being plain dicks. They don't seem to understand the core reason for cryptocurrencys to exist. Its opensource, decentralised and should not be a competitive match.

If they truly love crypto's and national coin they would have contacted the EFL devs and asked to help out. THATS why its opensource in the first place.

Besides that they have this page on their website with "Founder" titles and shit, saying they are a company.. Again, cryptos are decentralised and there should not be a company and some lame douchebag suited titles behind it.

Reality check

Guldecoin never happens and the devs probably only make a little profit on their premine at the cost of sacrificing cryptocurrency adoption to the Dutch people because they don't understand wtf will be going on with all these guldens around. GoodLuck Losing all your dignity by constantly harassing the EFL devs (who started this first) and asking daytraders to buy into your little scheme. no honor.

If i was given a chance to buy Guldencoin or kill myself, I would have my sword already handy.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:05:06 PM

To me. EFL wins.

Why? Because guldencoin are just being plain dicks. They don't seem to understand the core reason for cryptocurrencys to exist. Its opensource, decentralised and should not be a competitive match.

If they truly love crypto's and national coin they would have contacted the EFL devs and asked to help out. THATS why its opensource in the first place.

Besides that they have this page on their website with "Founder" titles and shit, saying they are a company.. Again, cryptos are decentralised and there should not be a company and some lame douchebag suited titles behind it.

Reality check

Guldecoin never happens and the devs probably only make a little profit on their premine at the cost of sacrificing cryptocurrency adoption to the Dutch people because they don't understand wtf will be going on with all these guldens around. GoodLuck Losing all your dignity by constantly harassing the EFL devs (who started this first) and asking daytraders to buy into your little scheme. no honor.

If i was given a chance to buy Guldencoin or kill myself, I would have my sword already handy.

+1
bramvnl

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

To me. EFL wins.

Reality check

+1

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:53:22 PM

I don't care who wins. I win as any of them gets proper value. Why? Bcs i own both.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:57:21 PM

NLG has the better chance to explode and make huge gains https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG

I believe efl had its max gains already
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:29:21 PM

NLG has the better chance to explode and make huge gains https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG

NLG has no chance. EFL going to rebound to 40000 in the next week. With more media attention, articles. EFL is for pure dutch people and is much better for Netherlands. You have the whole bitcoin marketcap just for 1 country. 20 million is more then enough coins for the entire population excluding the immigrants.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
bramvnl

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:46:29 PM

NLG has no chance. EFL going to rebound to 40000 in the next week. With more media attention, articles. EFL is for pure dutch people and is much better for Netherlands. You have the whole bitcoin marketcap just for 1 country. 20 million is more then enough coins for the entire population excluding the immigrants.

guldencoin had a better launch
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: