Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20% OFF Everything! Bitcoin T Shirts, Hoodies, Hats & More (coupon inside)  (Read 15707 times)
BitcoinTees (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 10:01:17 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 10:40:27 AM by BitcoinTees

T SHIRTS FROM $14.50! CLICK HERE TO VISIT BITCOIN T SHIRT STORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 10:46:30 AM

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:53:38 AM

What's a $ ?
braindead

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:35:54 AM

Hey man... insane T-shirts and Sweat´s, i´m going to make an order now Wink great design
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 11:52:50 AM

Hey man... insane T-shirts and Sweat´s, i´m going to make an order now Wink great design

Glad you like the designs Grin

BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:03:33 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 12:27:07 PM by BitcoinTees

What's a $ ?

BTC>$   Wink

I support your sentiment.

Our Bitcoin t shirts, hoodies, etc. are printed by our partner Spreadshirt individually for you and are ready to ship within 24-48 hours of ordering.

Unfortunately Bitcoin Payment is not available at the moment but recently the Philip Rooke CEO of Spreadshirt stated
"In the past. the Internet has proven that new practices are often met with much criticism and opposition. But my job is to be closer to the needs of our customers. One day we may see many customers asking to use Bitcoins, and then we will adapt our practices and find a way to implement that method of payment."

So if my store gets lots of commerce, and we can show the Bitcoin community is strong. It will help pave the way for this multi-national company to adopt Bitcoin payment.

I know some will only want to support the Bitcoin eco-system which I fully understand and support. However if you take the approach to boycott every business that has not adopted Bitcoin you might get very hungry next time you do your weekly food shop. We should not isolate businesses, we need to do the very opposite and encourange companies to adopt Bitcoin. I'm passionate about Bitcoin and what it represents. I feel t shirts are the perfect form of free advertsing to the public and businesses displaying how strong the community is.

Not only will you turn heads wearing my Bitcoin clothing, I'm sure you will get many thumbs up and nods of approval. If we can win the hearts and minds of the public the war is won. Strength in numbers right?... Now where have I heard that before....  Grin

BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:49:39 PM

CHECK OUT OUR BITCOIN ACCESSORIES IN STOCK CLICK HERE TO VISIT BITCOIN T SHIRT STORE

BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 12:28:11 PM

We Ship World Wide! CLICK HERE TO VISIT BITCOIN T SHIRT STORE

Take Advantage of FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more products.

Use Coupon: SPRING14 at the Checkout (Expires 16th April 2014)

Get Your Bitcoin Swag On! We Have Bitcoin T Shirts, Hoodies, Hats, Bags & More.

ShitHappens

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

Hello! Do you have only black and white colors? or you can  offer other colors?? I am interested in blue as it's my favorite one Smiley

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:46:03 PM

Hello! Do you have only black and white colors? or you can  offer other colors?? I am interested in blue as it's my favorite one Smiley

Yes, you can change colors for each design. Some designs look better on certain colors but you are free to customize your purchase. The products picture will update with your color choice to make sure your happy with how design looks before purchase.

The option to change color is located under the size option and is available on each product.

If you have any other questions please let me know.  Wink
theuckel

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:23:04 AM

Very cool. Can you make the  "Gimme Yo Bitcoin" Hoodie in black but with the picture on it in white instead? If you can please post a preview of it. Also I'm wondering: Is it possible for you to label the colors? It's a bit hard to exactly determine them. Besides that the colors always looks a bit different in RL from my expierence. The "Bitcoin King Black Logo" Hoodie would be cool in white too. (Black Hoodie but white picture) Maybe you could also try it with blue pictures on both hoodies. I'm definitely interested.

Thanks in advance
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:32:36 PM

Very cool. Can you make the  "Gimme Yo Bitcoin" Hoodie in black but with the picture on it in white instead? If you can please post a preview of it. Also I'm wondering: Is it possible for you to label the colors? It's a bit hard to exactly determine them. Besides that the colors always looks a bit different in RL from my expierence. The "Bitcoin King Black Logo" Hoodie would be cool in white too. (Black Hoodie but white picture) Maybe you could also try it with blue pictures on both hoodies. I'm definitely interested.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.  Cool

I have added a black hoodie with the Bitcoin king logo in white as requested. http://bitcointshirtstore.com/bitcoin-mens-hoodies/

I will try and get the Gimme Yo Bitcoin design in white available in the next day or 2.

Unfortunately I can only offer product color customization on each product at this point of time.
theuckel

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:40:06 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.  Cool

I have added a black hoodie with the Bitcoin king logo in white as requested. http://bitcointshirtstore.com/bitcoin-mens-hoodies/

I will try and get the Gimme Yo Bitcoin design in white available in the next day or 2.

Unfortunately I can only offer product color customization on each product at this point of time.

Wow it looks way better now in my opinion. I will definitely buy at least one of your hoodies.. the "Gimme yo Bitcoin" is my first choice if you make the picture white.
Thank you for conforming the hoodies to my wishes.
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 03:06:37 PM

Wow it looks way better now in my opinion. I will definitely buy at least one of your hoodies.. the "Gimme yo Bitcoin" is my first choice if you make the picture white.

No problem at all. I will update thread when Gimme Yo Bitcoin Design is available in white.

New Bitcoin Kid's Range http://bitcointshirtstore.com/bitcoin-kids-t-shirts/

Don't forget FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more products.

Use Coupon: SPRING14 at the Checkout (Expires 16th April 2014)
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:49:12 PM

@theuckel 'Gimme Yo Bitcoin' White design on black hoodie is now available in store. http://bitcointshirtstore.com/bitcoin-mens-hoodies/  Smiley
theuckel

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:43:55 PM

Thank you.  Smiley Is the free shipping coupon also worldwide? Why is there no payment option for bitcoin? Can I pay in bitcoin?
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:48:34 PM

BitcoinTees: would you consider accessories also with other cryptocurrencies? Like with Nxt crypto platform? Smiley
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

Make a golf shirt!! I need one for golf!  I already bought 1 shirt from you guys Smiley.
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

Thank you.  Smiley Is the free shipping coupon also worldwide? Why is there no payment option for bitcoin? Can I pay in bitcoin?

No problem, The coupon should work as long as you keep the standard shipping option which is selected by default. If you add items to the checkout and add your home address, you will be able to review payment before submitting order just to be safe.

Currently there is no Bitcoin payment method in place. To save me repeating myself please see my earlier response below for more info.

Paypal is the most popular option, but we take all major credit/debit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. I hope that answers your questions.  Cool

Our Bitcoin t shirts, hoodies, etc. are printed by our partner Spreadshirt individually for you and are ready to ship within 24-48 hours of ordering.

Unfortunately Bitcoin Payment is not available at the moment but recently the Philip Rooke CEO of Spreadshirt stated
"In the past. the Internet has proven that new practices are often met with much criticism and opposition. But my job is to be closer to the needs of our customers. One day we may see many customers asking to use Bitcoins, and then we will adapt our practices and find a way to implement that method of payment."

So if my store gets lots of commerce, and we can show the Bitcoin community is strong. It will help pave the way for this multi-national company to adopt Bitcoin payment.

I know some will only want to support the Bitcoin eco-system which I fully understand and support. However if you take the approach to boycott every business that has not adopted Bitcoin you might get very hungry next time you do your weekly food shop. We should not isolate businesses, we need to do the very opposite and encourange companies to adopt Bitcoin. I'm passionate about Bitcoin and what it represents. I feel t shirts are the perfect form of free advertsing to the public and businesses displaying how strong the community is.

Not only will you turn heads wearing my Bitcoin clothing, I'm sure you will get many thumbs up and nods of approval. If we can win the hearts and minds of the public the war is won. Strength in numbers right?... Now where have I heard that before....   Grin
BitcoinTees (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:13:54 PM

BitcoinTees: would you consider accessories also with other cryptocurrencies? Like with Nxt crypto platform? Smiley

Hi, thanks for the comment. If demand was enough I would consider it.

Although I feel it would probably be better suited to a new website with other crypto t shirts.

I have to confess I do not know much about NXT, so I will checkout your links and get better informed.  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: