Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hirocoin Logo Design Contest  (Read 381 times)
Joerii (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 03:05:36 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 11:23:12 AM by Joerii

Dear Friends,

Hirocoin is evolving. There has been a discussion and poll about our logo, and while the initial results where clearly in favor of keeping the logo how it was, we now see a 50-50 split to change it.
We've decided to go ahead and ask the community to create a more professional looking logo.

Here are the core points we want to put across :

• Secure
  • Advanced
  • Trustworthy
  • Digital
  • Hirocoin is a payment gateway

For colors ; we like green and/or blue.

After a week we'll select 5 logos and post a poll were we allow the community to vote on their favorite logo.

The current bounty is 36,000 HIRO.

Are you a Hirocoin supporter ? Do you want to help to increase the number and quality of entries to the contest ?
Send any ammount of HIRO to the following adres : HLRUJao3JD1CVCYtJFDdAHigqYjDeNHgQu

If you want to be on the list of donators, send me a PM first.
If, for any reason, the contest is cancelled, we will return all donations to their senders.
Click on this link to view the address in the block explorer : http://explorer.hirocoin.org/address/HLRUJao3JD1CVCYtJFDdAHigqYjDeNHgQu

For a list of donations received so far you can visit out forum : https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=81.0

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
C.Steven

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:09:02 PM

The current bounty is 31,000 HIRO.

As the payment is not in bitcoin, I am afraid it doesn't belong to this place but the altcoin section...

Joerii (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

The current bounty is 31,000 HIRO.

As the payment is not in bitcoin, I am afraid it doesn't belong to this place but the altcoin section...

I disagree. It's about the logo design job, the method of paying the winner is secondary.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: