Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Malla  (Read 2674 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:35:22 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 06:10:08 AM by rpietila
Merited by joesmoe2012 (3)

Read the BitcoinExaminer introduction first (incl pictures)!

Crypto-Currency Castle Consummated.

Eesti Postimees article (the "New York Times of Estonia")

I decided to open a new thread for this. I am building a castle, which would multi-function as a hotel and Bitcoin conference center, with the preparations in place for growing a Bitcoin community around it.

Most of the manor house would be converted to hotel suites, the grandest of which will be named after Satoshi. With Suite Extension, the Satoshi Grand Suite will feature:
- 450sqm = 4850 sqft
- Oval Office w/ 8m high oculus (otherwise the room height in the suite is 4.6-5.6m) with office equipment, WiFi
- Ballroom
- Dining room
- Living room
- Bedroom
- Library/Cigar Lounge
- 2 Personalized Private Bars
- 50sqm Terrace to the south, over the main entrance
- Balcony towards the park (north)
- 360 degrees view
- Personalized Butler Service
- Alternatively/in addition: a vast selection of QR-code orderable items with instant delivery
- In-suite Elevator access
- 4 full baths, 2 jacuzzi, sauna
- 3 fireplaces
- Hi-fi sound system
- In-suite checkin/checkout
- Luggage unpacking service
- A vast range of complimentary amenities
- In-suite cocktails
- In-suite fully-customized Breakfast
- Private restaurant "King's Court" serves only the owner + the occupants of this suite
- Super King-size bed with customizable linen and pillows

This one should be ready in 2015. Since I believe in the trendline that will propel 1BTC to >$10,000 in 2015, the early reservations will be surprisingly affordable  Smiley I am not ready to take them yet but soon will.

Otherwise the place will feature a park of 12ha (30 acres) with old oak trees, lines of flowers and ponds. We aim to have a large part of the food grown/raised organically onsite. Apart from Satoshi Grand Suite, the other rooms will be airy 24-100sqm (258-1075 sq.ft) rooms in different styles. Conference rooms will provide for congress needs. Service is our passion, and the first aim is to be selected as the best service hotel in Estonia.

To realize this vision fully, I need Bitcoin to continue to go up in price to about $5,000. I am not asking nor accepting financial assistance (apart from the Founding Fathers thing where you need to be qualified to donate Wink ). The event calender will be released in about a month and then we can begin to take reservations also.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:42:28 AM

The restoration is in planning stage now. In total, there is currently 24 building-related projects in the project plan, of which only 3 are commenced to happen this summer. The construction of Satoshi Suite (above) is a 7-figure project in USD terms, and will be commenced when 500 bitcoins is enough to do the job. My estimate is this August, so the suite would be ready by summer 2015. The first happening there is the "I am not Satoshi" party/gala/masquerade, which gathers together the people who have been accused of being Satoshi but have denied.

Where I need your help is in the planning of the quality and services of the rooms. My idea (out of my natural tendency to build beautiful, long-lasting, and luxurious) has been to target all hotel rooms in the upper end, so that a (single/double/twin) per night would start from $250, and several classes of suites would be above that. I currently have 7 cheaper "dorm" rooms there but intend to bulldoze them as "unfitting" to the place. Is this a good idea? Anyone needs the standard rooms?

Also how to maximize the use of bitcoins there? All ideas with an implementation are welcome! Smiley

Anything else comes to mind?

The website is under construction and may be launched next week, I'll keep you posted.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: