Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Openrig - The longest delivery process that has ever existed. warning  (Read 684 times)
gtraah (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:47:45 PM

Just a warning, if you want to get into the mining game quick forget about openrig frames..Ordered Early January and still waiting for the frame.. and this is apparently still within the delivery time frame. Stupid me just chose the cheaper option thinking there is no way a company will take more than 6 weeks from Day of order to deliver... well yes there is one (OPEN RIGS) What kind of company ESPECIALLY mining goods would have an option OTHER than pre-order that would take upto 4 months to deliver.... wow just wow, and Shame on me for rushing the order.

Dont make the same mistake I did...

Peace
apollojmr

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:58:23 PM

Just a warning, if you want to get into the mining game quick forget about openrig frames..Ordered Early January and still waiting for the frame.. and this is apparently still within the delivery time frame. Stupid me just chose the cheaper option thinking there is no way a company will take more than 6 weeks from Day of order to deliver... well yes there is one (OPEN RIGS) What kind of company ESPECIALLY mining goods would have an option OTHER than pre-order that would take upto 4 months to deliver.... wow just wow, and Shame on me for rushing the order.

Peace

I am still waiting from 12/23/13! I keep being told to just hold on....so I do...then it's "you chose the slow shipping at checkout" hahahaha! I have never ever imagined that it would take this long! Even if they walked and swam from Africa to me! This is ridiculous and I can only imagine the exchange process if it's broke or something. Oh well lesson learned.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:45:01 PM

They are a joke.
sandor111

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 12:01:34 AM

I'm still waiting since 16/12/13. I don't expect anything, and apparently it's not yet 13 weeks since it shipped out (so I can get a refund).

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:37:47 AM

Peace

I am still waiting from 12/23/13! I keep being told to just hold on....so I do...then it's "you chose the slow shipping at checkout" hahahaha! I have never ever imagined that it would take this long! Even if they walked and swam from Africa to me! This is ridiculous and I can only imagine the exchange process if it's broke or something. Oh well lesson learned.

Same. Been waiting since black friday...
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:16:15 AM

I saw a couple people post that they received theirs recently. One was a Black Friday order that was shipped out when it was supposed to. It just really took that long to show up.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
turio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:31:19 AM

thank god I seen this because I was going to order some for my gridseed miners
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:38:07 AM

Is this the place where "fluffypony" was selling stuff?? 

If so - I was tempted to put an order mid-Jan.. thankfully I decided not to

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
turio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:09:55 AM

lol ya he is the one, fluffypony that silly pony
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:14:17 AM

Why is this hard to make in bulk? All the parts are standard from the local hardware store, hire 2 people at minimum wage to sit and cut standard parts to lengths, another to package packs and send.

$$$profit$$$ and no 4 month waits.

Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:48:13 PM

Are people buying the cases right now? If there is an interest, I have access to some that are very high quality.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: