Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIRE][X11] ELECTRONIC LIRA - NEWS ABOUT OP. BANDIERA  (Read 165362 times)
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:26:48 PM

This is not the way to do business, you need to do what you said, I invested because there was on one, refund me please.
xploreredfusion (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:39:48 PM

This is not the way to do business, you need to do what you said, I invested because there was on one, refund me please.

I know. I'm sorry but  see the reality. Real IPO started 4 days ago. We need every mBTC possible in order to increase the value of this coin. If you want, as rules, i can refund you immediately. I'm not betraying you (and every investor). Just understand. So do you want your  BTC back?
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:55:29 PM

I will wait what othere investors say.
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

I will wait what othere investors say.

Thank you for your support.
simpless

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

escrow's better , when will the lira launch?
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:04:32 PM

We aim at 1st May. Btw, an official announcement will be done.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 04:04:32 PM

Why I remember you were saying the IPO would be ended on 18th Apr?

Absolutely right. But investors started to invest on IPO only 4 days ago.

IPO Will be extended for another week

That is unfair to previous investors, kinda cheating.
How many btc do you intend to raise.
Maybe you will extend for another week?

Just see the ipo excel file. First investment started 3 days ago. It's only 1 week, in order to increase the value of coin and pay some extra service like exchange etc..

The only reason you saw IPO coming in 4 days ago was because people saw the benefits of gambling a small amount of BTC for potentially large amounts of useless Lira. Now if you say more more time is required, it basically means less Lira for the investors. I too will want to take my investment out if too many new investors are putting in money. The whole theory about the IPO amount deciding the rates is BS. Within a few days, it would be the cost of mining (rig rentals, BTC/MH/day for other coins etc) that will balance the rates out. You dont just move the finish line of a race while the people are running.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:19:32 PM

Just see the ipo excel file. First investment started 3 days ago. It's only 1 week, in order to increase the value of coin and pay some extra service like exchange etc..

The only reason you saw IPO coming in 4 days ago was because people saw the benefits of gambling a small amount of BTC for potentially large amounts of useless Lira. Now if you say more more time is required, it basically means less Lira for the investors. I too will want to take my investment out if too many new investors are putting in money. The whole theory about the IPO amount deciding the rates is BS. Within a few days, it would be the cost of mining (rig rentals, BTC/MH/day for other coins etc) that will balance the rates out. You dont just move the finish line of a race while the people are running.

Thank you for your feedback. Maybe one week is too much. We are considering every possibility. What if we will give a bounty to the first investors? (And much less to developers). A reward for first believers
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:22:42 PM

Thank you for your feedback. Maybe one week is too much. We are considering every possibility. What if we will give a bounty to the first investors? (And much less to developers). A reward for first believers

I think now that you've extended things you shouldn't change it anymore. Just put out a new IPO end date and stick with it.  Yes, putting in additional shares for the IPO will help, but do not only allocate those shares to the first investors, that will discourage new investors.  Keep it equal but stick with your new date regardless of how many or little BTC's you bring in.
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:23:59 PM

I think now that you've extended things you shouldn't change it anymore. Just put out a new IPO end date and stick with it.  Yes, putting in additional shares for the IPO will help, but do not only allocate those shares to the first investors, that will discourage new investors.  Keep it equal but stick with your new date regardless of how many or little BTC's you bring in.

Ok
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:13:13 PM

Ok

Ya, that would a better solution to keep the original investors from backing off. Increasing the IPO amount from 2% to 3 or 4% and sharing it proportionally to the past and future investors sounds fair. Also could you post the final date (25th April) in big bold letters in the OP please? Its simply lost in all that clutter of tiny text walls.  Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

Done

Ok

Ya, that would a better solution to keep the original investors from backing off. Increasing the IPO amount from 2% to 3 or 4% and sharing it proportionally to the past and future investors sounds fair. Also could you post the final date (25th April) in big bold letters in the OP please? Its simply lost in all that clutter of tiny text walls.  Tongue
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:28:24 PM

Any idea on what the new total amount of LIRE is reserved for IPO? Will that be updated in the excel sheet in tomorow's daily update?

xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:14:27 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 08:33:18 PM by xploreredfusion

Official statement about IPO

We have extended IPO for another week. It wasn't done for money or because we want to be rich. We aim to increase the value of this coin, to give an hope to every Italian.
We will give a bonus investitors. This bonus will be taken from premine dedicated to developers and bounties.
Initial investitors will have a fixed reward based on actual share. New investitors will have a plus 10% based on total share.

Thank you for your cooperation.

You can view your bonus here: http://1drv.ms/1ef19OS

(Side note: Happy Easter!)

Hello. Please include exact dates in this statement. Another week can be April 27th but on your OP it says April 25th.  Also, is this bonus for all investors who invest before the deadline or only for the ones that are currently on the list?  and those current bonuses will change and lower when more investors hop on board correct or are they locked in? Thank you and good luck.

25 april and bonus to initial investitors  are locked.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:44:43 PM

We have extended IPO for another week. It wasn't done for money or because we want to be rich. We aim to increase the value of this coin, to give an hope to every Italian.
We will give a bonus to initial investitors. This bonus will be taken from premine dedicated to developers and bounties.

Hello. Please include exact dates in this statement. Another week can be April 27th but on your OP it says April 25th.  Also, is this bonus for all investors who invest before the deadline or only for the ones that are currently on the list?  and those current bonuses will change and lower when more investors hop on board correct or are they locked in? Thank you and good luck.
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:31:36 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 08:33:34 PM by xploreredfusion

We will give a bonus to initial investitors. This bonus will be taken from premine dedicated to developers and bounties.
Initial investitors will have a fixed reward based on actual share. New investitors will have a plus 10% based on total share.

Hello. Please include exact dates in this statement. Another week can be April 27th but on your OP it says April 25th.  Also, is this bonus for all investors who invest before the deadline or only for the ones that are currently on the list?  and those current bonuses will change and lower when more investors hop on board correct or are they locked in? Thank you and good luck.

25 april and bonus to initial investitors are locked.
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:40:25 PM

We grant a 10% bonus to every investor (taken from dev premine).

For initial investitors, we will set a fixed 10 % bonus based on actual share.
For new investitors, we will give a bonus 10 % on total share.

Ipo excel file:
http://1drv.ms/1ef19OS
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:50:06 PM

We aim at 1st May. Btw, an official announcement will be done.

Tip; Look at Catalonia coin launch, they had a very good start w/ support.
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:46:46 AM

4 DAYS UNTIL IPO ENDS!

Join now. Your share will get an additional 10%
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:14:25 AM

Official website completed.
We have launched also 3 official countdown.
1)Launch date of coin
2)IPO ends
3)Op. Bandiera.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: