Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIRE][X11] ELECTRONIC LIRA - NEWS ABOUT OP. BANDIERA  (Read 165374 times)
dawj20

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

Tomorrow i will post address where LIRE are stored for Op. Bandiera Wink

Any news on this and the plans for distribution?
xploreredfusion (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:11:54 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

What if we will send all premined coin to bittrex with a sell order of 1 btc/lire?
In this way anyone can see premined coin.
dawj20

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

What if we will send all premined coin to bittrex with a sell order of 1 btc/lire?

Thanks for the response. In my opinion, that sounds like a bad idea. I would not leave that amount of coins on an exchange.

If it were up to me, I would just store the premine in cold storage in a couple of wallets. Then link to the addresses on the block explorer so that they can easily be viewed.

I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this as well.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

any news on the bounty payout?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

Thanks for the response. In my opinion, that sounds like a bad idea. I would not leave that amount of coins on an exchange.

If it were up to me, I would just store the premine in cold storage in a couple of wallets. Then link to the addresses on the block explorer so that they can easily be viewed.

That is better.
And in theory, these coins should be given to Italian, right?
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:03:59 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

I agree on this one too
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:12:14 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

I agree.
Maybe a few "cold stored" wallets would be good.
Aurora has airdropped 10% so far. Maybe you should make 1 or 2 small wallet ready for the 2nd of June airdrop and another 1 or 2 bigger ones stored safely.

But the point is also another.
You should have already a plan for the distribution of coins to Italians, I mean, you should have had it before launch!
This is mining your credibility and the value of this coin!
I'd like to get some more but it's already lost 2/3 of value from yesterday and today I've already been scammed by Asiacoin...

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:16:57 PM

I agree that we need to see some real plans about the airdrop, and some kind of whitepaper soon. otherwise we are not going no where soon
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:49:53 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

I agree.
Aurora has airdropped 10% so far. Maybe you should make 1 or 2 small wallet ready for the 2nd of June airdrop and another 1 or 2 bigger ones stored safely.

You should have already a plan for the distribution of coins to Italians, I mean, you should have had it before launch!
I'd like to get some more but it's already lost 2/3 of value from yesterday and today I've already been scammed by Asiacoin...

Thank you for your feedback.
We have already developed "two plans" of the airdrop. But we are working constantly and looking for a better way to distribute LIRE.
We are looking on how and who can grab LIRA for free.
If will be an unique airdrop where every italian can take one time only LIRE or maybe in more stages.
50 % of premine isn't low. It's a lot. And we want that everything will be fine.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:18:43 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

I agree.

We have already developed "two plans" of the airdrop. But we are working constantly and looking for a better way to distribute LIRE.
If will be an unique airdrop where every italian can take one time only LIRE or maybe in more stages.
50 % of premine isn't low. It's a lot. And we want that everything will be fine.

Is it easy to get mobile numbers in Italy? if not you can setup a site where they have to verify mobile number to claim LIRE instantly.
or they have to enter their LIRE address on site (Step 1)and they will get a secret code, which they have to send on your mobile number(step 2).  If sms comes from italian mobile number you can send coins to them.
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:48:11 PM

We are working on it.
An example:

I agree.

Is it easy to get mobile numbers in Italy? if not you can setup a site where they have to verify mobile number to claim LIRE instantly.
or they have to enter their LIRE address on site (Step 1)and they will get a secret code, which they have to send on your mobile number(step 2).  If sms comes from italian mobile number you can send coins to them.

This opens up problems regarding privacy. Also, as in many countries, you can have more than 1 phone number.
dawj20

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:54:33 AM

We are working on it.
An example:

I agree.

Post the plans that you have come up with so far if you don't mind. Maybe we can offer some input.  Smiley
serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:00:05 AM

Still no bounty recieved!

Game of Links

cyber~license©
schoschi12

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:55:22 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 10:31:40 AM by schoschi12

Still no bounty recieved!
me too

edit: got it, thank you very much.

Scryptcloudmining with stabel price per KHS and a steady payout of about 15% of total investment per month:
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baanv
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:22:10 AM

Sent.

Sorry for delay.
serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 08:26:46 AM

THANKS

Game of Links

cyber~license©
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:38:04 AM

Update:

Sent a request to add LIRE on Atomic-Trade and Swisscex.
seek4dream

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:43:54 AM

Glad to see dev has been making progress all the time.
wwzoon

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

nice coin Tongue

bitboat.net - Compra Bitcoin in contanti; semplice, veloce e sicuro!
braytz

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:34:19 PM

get on the LIRE train before it's too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: