Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIRE][X11] ELECTRONIC LIRA - NEWS ABOUT OP. BANDIERA  (Read 165374 times)
xploreredfusion (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:21:00 PM

Vote Electronic Lira on Bluetrade!

https://bleutrade.com/voting
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:30:58 PM

ANNOUNCING G-EXCHANGE

We announce a new service that will be available later, after the launch of Bitburst.

Our exchange will be dedicated only to "GIARCO COIN" (BITBURST, GIARCOIN and ELECTRONIC LIRA)

From here you can buy and sell:

More info coming soon. Stay tuned.

cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:32:07 PM

So,
if my math is correct, there are about 1250000 Lire around as for now.
1000000 from the IPO and another 250000 from mining.

Volume in the first days of Lire's life is around 1000000, so I assume a big part of IPO has already been dumped.
Investors who buy from now on should not be worried for people dumping it as it's already been dumped.
Also the airdrop will not be done altogether but spread into 6 parts, so no massive dumping from it, and Lire not claimed will be destroyed.
I hope to be proved wrong by facts, but I estimate a percentage of 10-15% max of people claiming their coins, so there will be around 30 millions coins at the end of mining.
Mining will also take quite a lot of time because block reward is 50 Lire (by the way dev, why so small?)

One more fact is that Italy is one of the first 10 words economy.

I think investors should consider getting some coins now as they are as cheap as hell, almost at IPO price.

I would really like to hear from other people what they think and if they have other reasons for investing/not investing in this coin.

Thanks.
mass

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:19:17 PM

For now my coins are all in my wallet, cant spend them anyway, ain't even enough buyer to buy them all lol

what if I wanna buy them all at IPO price?

LOL, Mine are also locked in my wallet, at least till the end of July then I might sell 10 or so to get my IPO investment back. Grin Grin Grin

Only 10? Small investment or thinking of a very big future value of Lira?

A bit of wishful thinking there, cryptomass I know, but you never know what a bit of publicity could do.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:51:09 PM

Prices went too low, people should buy.
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:30:01 PM

NEW WEBSITE UP!
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

looking good
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:14:59 AM

Finally it is dumped to same as IPO price, are you happy?
cryptomass

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:46:06 PM

There's no promotion whatsoever of this coin.
Nobody buys it, only a few miners and getting less and less everyday.

But dev is starting another project (and another IPO).

I thought IPO was going to be used for some promotion as well...

Dev, you're doing it all wrong and dooming all your project with this attitude, nobody will trust you again.

Really people you think that airdrop on 2nd of june will bring interest in this coin at this value, and with no active development (aside of changing the website)?
For sure people will claim their 100 Liras worth near nothing, I'm sure.

Well, stupid me in believing and investing in this IPO scam.

RIP Lire
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:49:25 PM

Dev, you're doing it all wrong and dooming all your project with this attitude, nobody will trust you again.

Really people you think that airdrop on 2nd of june will bring interest in this coin at this value, and with no active development (aside of changing the website)?

RIP Lire

No promotion? It was launched only 2 weeks ago.
We are working on it and other projects.
cryptomass

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:25:03 PM

RIP Lire

No promotion? It was launched only 2 weeks ago.
We are working on it and other projects.

I see, let's wait until it gets on a Litecoin pair to let the world know about it.

Take this opinion of mine not as criticism but as a suggestion to help you in improving your PR skills if you are really doing your best:
from outside it looks like you're more interested in IPOs than in coins you develop.

Good luck.

P.S. I hope it gets some little volume and a little gain in price to dump at least at 50% loss and not near 100% as it's now
open82buy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:12:18 PM

The Devs seem to be very busy at the moment and I like the idea of 3 coins working together.  I love the thoughts behind the Bitburst wallet. So another use for my Lira.

This coin has a good chance to take off to the moooooon.

open82buy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:20:37 PM

Prices went too low, people should buy.

It looks like I will be using your services quicker then I thought.  Grin Grin

Speak soon.
cryptomass

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:34:35 PM

The Devs seem to be very busy at the moment and I like the idea of 3 coins working together.  I love the thoughts behind the Bitburst wallet. So another use for my Lira.

I really hope I'll be proved wrong and that EL takes off! Smiley

By the way, I'm also holding other coins that are criticized by most people (ZET and CAIx) but there I see a community or devs committed to those coins.
Here I see the value which is even less than half IPO, miners disappearing by the day, and a dev working on everything but the coin itself.

I would like to start promoting Lira but I am really embarrassed telling someone to buy it without any good reason behind it. And with a 1000000 IPO against 50 block reward...

Maybe you know thing we still don't.
*** Can you shortly explain what are your reasons for thinking this coin will go to the moon? Saying "I hope so" just because you hold bags doesn't account as a valid one Smiley  ***

Thanks.
mass
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:54:15 AM

RIP Lire

I agree that the developer launching Bitburst, which looks completely pointless, so soon hurts this coin. I decided to buy Lira and will stick with it, but it's hard to recommend with this news.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
open82buy

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:11:20 AM

I really hope I'll be proved wrong and that EL takes off! Smiley

By the way, I'm also holding other coins that are criticized by most people (ZET and CAIx) but there I see a community or devs committed to those coins.
Here I see the value which is even less than half IPO, miners disappearing by the day, and a dev working on everything but the coin itself.

I would like to start promoting Lira but I am really embarrassed telling someone to buy it without any good reason behind it. And with a 1000000 IPO against 50 block reward...

Maybe you know thing we still don't.
*** Can you shortly explain what are your reasons for thinking this coin will go to the moon? Saying "I hope so" just because you hold bags doesn't account as a valid one Smiley  ***

Thanks.
mass

Hi cryptomass, there is a growing anti- central European Union growing at the moment. A lot of people in countries in the south of Europe are finding the restraints of the Euro damaging to their economies. A lot of people in Italy, if given the choice would love to go back to the Lira, so as to give them flexibility and to compete against stronger economies in the north. Every day more and more people are getting involved in cryptos, but we still have a long way to go for the masses to join. On saying that politics and markets can move large groups of people in certain directions rather quickly. Let’s take a bale-in for example, which happened in Cyprus, now that policy has quietly been introduced to the Euro and by the Bank of England, to mention a few of Western countries, now to me it’s just a matter of time before the markets have another crash, as nothing has changed since the last crash, except for more dept. Now when that happens, it has the potential to drive a lot of people into cryptos.
If an Italian gets into cryptos, chances are that they would at least want to have some Electronic Lira in their portfolio. The distribution that will happen in June will have the potential to introduce more people to cryptos. A lot will depend on the Dev’s on how they do it.
In every case when a new coin is released, it’s a gamble and I myself would not advise a person to buy any particular coin, it would be up to them to check it out and at the end of the day take their own risk. Hell I have lost on many coins, even ones that were strong at once; I am still holding Maza for example, what the hell happened there? 
As for myself holding bags of Lira, I don’t, I only have 17,544 coins at the moment, I am deciding which of the 3 coins to buy next. I am drawn to Bitburst, only because there is a small amount, but still undecided yet. 
Flick a coin, heads or tails, gamble or not.  Wink   That's my humble opinion anyway.

Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:19:20 AM

Finally the price is lower than IPO, are you guys happy? Why not buy if you complained before?
peter Jayzelklk

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:21:43 AM

The price of LIRE is more and more high, I am very happy, hope to become the second BTC in

the future
cryptomass

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:05:43 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 06:10:41 AM by cryptomass

Well,
I must have missed something here as well.
So, 3% of premined coins are used for IPO, bounties etc...

Premined coins are 25000000; 3% of 25000000 is 750000 right?
25000000-750000=24250000

Why the total amount of the wallets above is 23000000?

Can anyone point me where I'm wrong?
Thanks.
mass

edit:

it's 3% of 50million, whic is 1.500.000
so "only" 500.000 lire are missing.
where are they?
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:17:25 PM

not one buy order since the 5/05 ..  looks pretty dead

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: