Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The world's first LTC blade ASIC mining machine Gridseed G-Blade in Stock!!!!!  (Read 1258 times)
Gridseedminer (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:08:51 PM

Today, the world's first LTC blade ASIC mining machine Gridseed G-Blade starts selling; it’s not pre-orders, it’s in stock. The official retail price is $2,929.
Gridseed G-Blade LTC blade mining machine is currently the only Scrypt algorithm ASIC spot blade mining machine in the world, also is the world's lowest power Scrypt algorithm blade mining machine.
Gridseed G-Blade LTC blade mining machine includes 80 GC3355 chips, two boards design. Mining machine scrypt (like LTC) mining capability/unit is 5.2MHS,power consumption is 100 watts only, which is only equal to 1/20 of the same grade graphics power consumption with the same mining capability.
Mining machine size is 30.5cm * 11.5cm * 9.3cm, simplifyappearance design, suitable for large-scale deployments. Meanwhile, the system uses super heat duct design, easy to deal with a variety of complex large-scale mine cooling conditions.
Users can send emails to sales@gridseed.com, or contact overseas authorized agency (detailed name list please log in the official website www.gridseed.com). For product, price and service further information, please pay attention to Gridseed official website and official Twitter account Gridseed and Facebook account @ Gridseed Miner. : Grin ;

Follow us on facebook :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gridseed-Miner/633434936730117
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/Gridseedminer

cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:08:32 PM

and its starts.

also becarefull, this account could be a scammer

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Gridseedminer (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:15:59 AM

Hi Good to have your reply.
This is real . I am the staff of Gridseed Smiley
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:55:45 AM

whats your name?
whats your address?
whats your phone number/fax?
whats is your escrow service?
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:58:49 AM

caution  Wink
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:18:12 AM

chinese-anything = scam or poorly designed knock-off  Cheesy
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:43:56 PM

its not a scam got a email from them to, also from diginforce. I asked for prices with minereu.com but I have yet to recieve an answer

They are way overpriced though.. It would be cheaper to just buy the old gridseed so thats what I dont get  here..

Second product allthough its the same chips I believe, but more expensive than the normal gridseed $/kh Huh
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:47:35 PM

its not a scam got a email from them to, also from diginforce. I asked for prices with minereu.com but I have yet to recieve an answer

They are way overpriced though.. It would be cheaper to just buy the old gridseed so thats what I dont get  here..

Second product allthough its the same chips I believe, but more expensive than the normal gridseed $/kh Huh

Bam,

it is way better to buy the old gridseeds for many reasons and not only the price.

If you buy the blade and you get defective chips you will have a whole board to change or even a whole unit!

while if you get 1 gridseed to fail you loose only a few of hashing power and thats only on of the things that could go wrong.

The only advantage is that it takes up less space/cables..
DrCharles

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:50:37 PM

too overpriced but keeping on eye on them
Gridseedminer (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:05:04 PM

whats your name? My name is Eric(English Name for easy communication) Chinese name Yangxiang. you may email me for confirmation.yangxiang#gridseed.com
whats your address? 
whats your phone number/fax?
whats is your escrow service?

Thank you for being serious Smiley
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

Yeah I am keeping an eye on them, but that price.  LMAO.  WAY to high. 

When you look at the incoming KNC's with 50X the power for only 3X the price.

Knock the price down to decent levels and I am sure you will have alot of buyers.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
HarryPotterCoin

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:02:09 AM

Yeah I am keeping an eye on them, but that price.  LMAO.  WAY to high. 

When you look at the incoming KNC's with 50X the power for only 3X the price.

Knock the price down to decent levels and I am sure you will have alot of buyers.

Right.. seems like KNC KO Gridseed.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:04:19 AM

Please use escrow if you deal with this guy.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:50:18 AM

Considering the fact I bought several from Zoomhash in Los Angeles at $1600 each and had them in less than a week, I would call scam on this user.

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/gridseed-80-chip-blade-miner-5200khs

~BCX~

Do they work as advertised, correct speed, etc  ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: